Turns out Princess Eugenie isn't the only young royal to have an Instagram account.
Princess Beatrice, the eighth-in-line to the throne and wearer of outrageous hats, is also on social media and it was let slip by her famous friend, Karlie Kloss on her Instagram story.
The supermodel posted various reactions to her engagement from family and friends, and one such friend was none other than Her Royal Highness known on the social media site as @beayork.
Unfortunately, Beatrice's Instagram is set to private so we're unable to stalk her account like her sister's. However, famous followers of hers include supermodels Karlie Kloss and Cara Delevingne as well as little sis Eugenie and her mum, Sarah Ferguson.
The princess is also on Twitter and if you're keen to stalk, this one's a little more public if you search for @yorkiebea. On the account, she shares the details of the various charity organisations she supports and you're sure to see her mum and dad, Prince Andrew, on there too.
Just before her engagement to Prince Harry, Duchess Meghan was a keen Instagram user but was forced to delete all her social media accounts before she became a full-time royal. But because Beatrice and Eugenie aren't as top-tier as their cosuins William and Harry, they are given a little more freedom.
2018 is a big year for weddings for Princess Beatrice. Not only did she attend the fairytale nuptials of her cousin Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan, but she also has her sister's wedding to Jack Brooksbank to look forward to as well and now Karlie Kloss's.
- MindDo you have FOBO? Why the fear of better options could be fuel for anxiety
Good Health ChoicesToday 12:00pm
- FamilyA mum's worst nightmare: 'I saw my son floating lifeless'
Woman's DayToday 10:00am
- MindDiane Keaton opens up about her heartache over her brother's mental health struggles in new book
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 11:30am
- RoyalsThe Royal Family's birthday message to Prince Andrew has been met with controversy
Now To LoveYesterday 4:25pm
- Diet & NutritionThe Sirtfood Diet: The weight loss plan that gives chocolate and red wine the big thumbs up
Now To LoveYesterday 11:25am
- Real LifeWhite Island survivor Kelsey Waghorn shares recovery images and discovers what a small world we live in
Now To LoveYesterday 11:23am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan and Prince Harry have confirmed more details about their future
Now To LoveYesterday 10:15am
- Real LifeThe 2011 Christchurch earthquake struck the day after my birthday and changed my life forever
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:27am
- CompetitionsWin a brilliant Banana Boat prize pack worth $100!
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 9:00am