Turns out Princess Eugenie isn't the only young royal to have an Instagram account.
Princess Beatrice, the eighth-in-line to the throne and wearer of outrageous hats, is also on social media and it was let slip by her famous friend, Karlie Kloss on her Instagram story.
The supermodel posted various reactions to her engagement from family and friends, and one such friend was none other than Her Royal Highness known on the social media site as @beayork.
Unfortunately, Beatrice's Instagram is set to private so we're unable to stalk her account like her sister's. However, famous followers of hers include supermodels Karlie Kloss and Cara Delevingne as well as little sis Eugenie and her mum, Sarah Ferguson.
The princess is also on Twitter and if you're keen to stalk, this one's a little more public if you search for @yorkiebea. On the account, she shares the details of the various charity organisations she supports and you're sure to see her mum and dad, Prince Andrew, on there too.
Just before her engagement to Prince Harry, Duchess Meghan was a keen Instagram user but was forced to delete all her social media accounts before she became a full-time royal. But because Beatrice and Eugenie aren't as top-tier as their cosuins William and Harry, they are given a little more freedom.
2018 is a big year for weddings for Princess Beatrice. Not only did she attend the fairytale nuptials of her cousin Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan, but she also has her sister's wedding to Jack Brooksbank to look forward to as well and now Karlie Kloss's.
- BodyRadio host Sarah Gandy has been diagnosed with breast cancer
Now To LoveToday 12:13pm
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has jetted off to NYC for her baby shower
Now To LoveToday 11:36am
- FertilityTips for couples who are trying to conceive and not pregnant yet
Now To LoveToday 11:19am
- Pregnancy & BirthGemma McCaw's praise for the midwife who delivered baby Charlotte
Woman's DayToday 7:00am
- MoneyOnline shopping fails - Kiwi consumers' hilarious tales
Now To LoveYesterday 4:00pm
- Celebrity NewsHarper Beckham and Anna Wintour's priceless twinning moment
Now To LoveYesterday 2:28pm
- RoyalsPrince William and Prince Harry are reportedly splitting their royal household after 10 years together
Now To LoveYesterday 12:15pm
- RoyalsHappy Birthday Prince Andrew: 7 things you may not know about the Duke of York
Now To LoveYesterday 9:30am
- Destinations CitiesThe all-women Bali retreat that saved my soul after my fiancé left me
The Australian Women's WeeklyFeb 17, 2019
- BodyWhy Olivia Newton-John isn't letting battling cancer for the third time get her down
Good Health ChoicesFeb 17, 2019
- Married at First SightMAFS baby on board? Reports suggest this bride is already pregnant
Now To LoveFeb 17, 2019