Princess Beatrice has made her first public appearance with her new boyfriend, Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi.
The Queen's granddaughter and the Italian property developer attended the Third Annual Berggruen Prize Gala at the New York Public Library on Monday night.
The pair spent the evening partying with Princess Beatrice's close friend Karlie Kloss while celebrating American philosopher Martha C. Nussbaum who was awarded with the coveted Berggruen Prize for Philosophy and Culture.
The couple, who began dating in September, were not photographed together on the night but spotted looking close.
While Edoardo did not attend the wedding of Beatrice's sister Eugenie in October, it's been reported that he met her family at an exclusive party in November.
It's believed that this is Beatrice's first serious relationship following her split from her boyfriend of ten years, Dave Clark, in 2016.
Edoardo, 34, is the stepson of ex-Prime Minister David Cameron's late friend, Christopher Shale. A multi-millionaire property developer, he has a year-two-old son from a previous relationship.
"Beatrice and Edo have the same circle of friends and were introduced through a mutual chum," a source told The Sun.
"Things are moving very quickly and it wouldn't surprise anyone if they got engaged within a short period of time.
They could even be tying the knot in 2019 — it's already been discussed by her friends," the source added.
Via our sister site Grazia.
- BodyA cup of coffee a day could be the secret to burning fat
Now To LoveToday 2:00pm
- CareerThe Chicks Suzanne Lynch on nearing 70 and life being more exciting than ever
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 10:00am
- FamilyMental health advocate Mike King opens up about his daughter Alex following in his footsteps
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:41am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has upgraded her engagement ring from Prince Harry
Now To LoveToday 9:15am
- FamilyThe woman who supported Arthur Taylor through four decades in prison
Woman's DayToday 8:30am
- TVThe Block NZ Firehouse contestants Stacy and Adam's biggest challenge
Woman's DayYesterday 11:39am
- RoyalsSarah Ferguson brings to light one of the royal family's saddest tales from the past
Now To LoveYesterday 11:39am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan reveals how she made her royal wedding to Prince Harry feel ‘intimate’
Now To LoveYesterday 9:30am
- Food & DrinksCassidy in the Kitchen: Bravo NZ host Cassidy Morris's easy peanut butter cups
Now To LoveYesterday 8:47am
- RelationshipsDWTS judge Camilla Sacre-Dallerup's romantic Queenstown escape with her husband
Woman's DayYesterday 8:35am
- MindWestside's Antonia Prebble talks motherhood, career and how she nurtures her mind, body and soul
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 8:00am
- BodyHow to best take care of your skin in cold winter weather
Now To LoveYesterday 7:30am
- Destinations CitiesThe intrepid Kiwi couple in their sixties who trekked 700km across Jordan
The Australian Women's WeeklyJun 23, 2019