Princess Beatrice has made her first public appearance with her new boyfriend, Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi.
The Queen's granddaughter and the Italian property developer attended the Third Annual Berggruen Prize Gala at the New York Public Library on Monday night.
The pair spent the evening partying with Princess Beatrice's close friend Karlie Kloss while celebrating American philosopher Martha C. Nussbaum who was awarded with the coveted Berggruen Prize for Philosophy and Culture.
The couple, who began dating in September, were not photographed together on the night but spotted looking close.
While Edoardo did not attend the wedding of Beatrice's sister Eugenie in October, it's been reported that he met her family at an exclusive party in November.
It's believed that this is Beatrice's first serious relationship following her split from her boyfriend of ten years, Dave Clark, in 2016.
Edoardo, 34, is the stepson of ex-Prime Minister David Cameron's late friend, Christopher Shale. A multi-millionaire property developer, he has a year-two-old son from a previous relationship.
"Beatrice and Edo have the same circle of friends and were introduced through a mutual chum," a source told The Sun.
"Things are moving very quickly and it wouldn't surprise anyone if they got engaged within a short period of time.
They could even be tying the knot in 2019 — it's already been discussed by her friends," the source added.
Via our sister site Grazia.
- CareerWhat Kiwi actress Ginette McDonald really thinks of her daughter Kate McGill following in her footsteps
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 10:30am
- RoyalsPrince Harry’s reaction to this boy not believing he’s a real royal is seriously priceless
Now To LoveToday 10:00am
- FamilyHow art therapy helped us cope with the grief of losing their dad
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:04am
- Real LifeThe question that caused Jacinda Ardern to falter during her visit to Cashmere High School
Now To LoveYesterday 4:39pm
- FitnessThe reasons why you should also be foam rolling before you work out
Now To LoveYesterday 4:30pm
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine has made her first ever solo public appearance with The Queen
Now To LoveYesterday 2:00pm
- FamilyAt home with Sam Wallace and his adorable new obsession - baby Brando
Woman's DayYesterday 1:50pm
- FamilyEight ways to get your kids off their screens and out into nature
Now To LoveYesterday 11:43am