Princess Beatrice has made her first public appearance with her new boyfriend, Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi.
The Queen's granddaughter and the Italian property developer attended the Third Annual Berggruen Prize Gala at the New York Public Library on Monday night.
The pair spent the evening partying with Princess Beatrice's close friend Karlie Kloss while celebrating American philosopher Martha C. Nussbaum who was awarded with the coveted Berggruen Prize for Philosophy and Culture.
The couple, who began dating in September, were not photographed together on the night but spotted looking close.
While Edoardo did not attend the wedding of Beatrice's sister Eugenie in October, it's been reported that he met her family at an exclusive party in November.
It's believed that this is Beatrice's first serious relationship following her split from her boyfriend of ten years, Dave Clark, in 2016.
Edoardo, 34, is the stepson of ex-Prime Minister David Cameron's late friend, Christopher Shale. A multi-millionaire property developer, he has a year-two-old son from a previous relationship.
"Beatrice and Edo have the same circle of friends and were introduced through a mutual chum," a source told The Sun.
"Things are moving very quickly and it wouldn't surprise anyone if they got engaged within a short period of time.
They could even be tying the knot in 2019 — it's already been discussed by her friends," the source added.
Via our sister site Grazia.
- RoyalsPrince Philip, the Duke of Edinburgh, has died aged 99
Now To LoveApr 09, 2021
- TVPopstars panel tells all: Rock regrets, secret crushes and dad jokes!
Woman's DayApr 09, 2021
- Celebrity NewsIron Mike's magic milestone: 'I'm finally in a good space!'
Woman's DayApr 07, 2021
- TVBachelorettes' show down: Our last-ditch effort to woo Moses
Woman's DayMar 30, 2021
- TVBachelor babes bare all: 'Our lives have changed forever'
Woman's DayMar 29, 2021
- Celebrity NewsSmitten but sleep-deprived! Sam Wallace and fiancée Sarah are on double duty
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyMar 26, 2021
- Celebrity NewsKiwi stunt star Zoë Bell talks brain injuries and break-ups
Woman's DayMar 24, 2021
- TVThe Bachelorette NZ's Lexie and Hamish are moving in together!
Woman's DayMar 11, 2021
- TVHit single Moses: 'I didn't think I deserved love!'
Woman's DayMar 09, 2021
- TVHere are the queens competing in RuPaul's Drag Race Down Under
Now To LoveMar 07, 2021