The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge have known each other for almost 20 years, but Prince William and Duchess Catherine are clearly still smitten with each other.
The loved-up couple shared a sweet moment during their visit to an RAF base in Cyprus to give servicemen and women Christmas presents from their families back home.
Prince William and Duchess Catherine posed for photographs with members of the RAF Akrotiri in front of a large Christmas tree, and the Duke jokingly pointed out the similarities between the Duchess' green jacket and the tree.
"My wife's camouflaged against the tree," he teased Catherine, as the couple posed for photographs together.
He even offered to step out of the frame so the Duchess could be photographed by herself.
"Do you want me to move out of the photo?" he asked, as the couple shared a laugh together.
Duchess Catherine looked stunning in an NZ$1230 olive green jacket from Canadian brand Smythe, fittingly called the Duchess Blazer.
She teamed it with NZ$240 navy wide-legged trousers from Jigsaw and a white silk top, and accessorised with a suede L.K.Bennett clutch, matching pumps and diamond hoop earrings by Asprey.
The Duke and Duchess have spent their time in Cyprus meeting service personnel who will miss out on going home to see their families during the holiday season.
During the opening of a new Oasis recreation centre for military personnel in Cyprus, the Duke jokingly reminded the servicemen to: "Keep the pizza off the sofas!" with the Duchess cheekily replying, "You're a nightmare with that!"
The Duke also revealed he shared a sweet moment with his son Prince George before departing on his trip.
While speaking at the Air Force members, many of whom fly jets out of the base, William joked that his son was "more of a helicopter enthusiast than glamorous jets".
"George said to me this morning, 'Where are you going daddy?' and I said, 'I'm going to see some pilots who fly fast jets," the Duke said.
"George said, 'if you see a see a helicopter take a picture for me'."
- BodyA cup of coffee a day could be the secret to burning fat
Now To LoveToday 2:00pm
- CareerThe Chicks Suzanne Lynch on nearing 70 and life being more exciting than ever
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 10:00am
- FamilyMental health advocate Mike King opens up about his daughter Alex following in his footsteps
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:41am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has upgraded her engagement ring from Prince Harry
Now To LoveToday 9:15am
- FamilyThe woman who supported Arthur Taylor through four decades in prison
Woman's DayToday 8:30am
- TVThe Block NZ Firehouse contestants Stacy and Adam's biggest challenge
Woman's DayYesterday 11:39am
- RoyalsSarah Ferguson brings to light one of the royal family's saddest tales from the past
Now To LoveYesterday 11:39am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan reveals how she made her royal wedding to Prince Harry feel ‘intimate’
Now To LoveYesterday 9:30am
- Food & DrinksCassidy in the Kitchen: Bravo NZ host Cassidy Morris's easy peanut butter cups
Now To LoveYesterday 8:47am
- RelationshipsDWTS judge Camilla Sacre-Dallerup's romantic Queenstown escape with her husband
Woman's DayYesterday 8:35am
- MindWestside's Antonia Prebble talks motherhood, career and how she nurtures her mind, body and soul
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 8:00am
- BodyHow to best take care of your skin in cold winter weather
Now To LoveYesterday 7:30am