The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge have known each other for almost 20 years, but Prince William and Duchess Catherine are clearly still smitten with each other.
The loved-up couple shared a sweet moment during their visit to an RAF base in Cyprus to give servicemen and women Christmas presents from their families back home.
Prince William and Duchess Catherine posed for photographs with members of the RAF Akrotiri in front of a large Christmas tree, and the Duke jokingly pointed out the similarities between the Duchess' green jacket and the tree.
"My wife's camouflaged against the tree," he teased Catherine, as the couple posed for photographs together.
He even offered to step out of the frame so the Duchess could be photographed by herself.
"Do you want me to move out of the photo?" he asked, as the couple shared a laugh together.
Duchess Catherine looked stunning in an NZ$1230 olive green jacket from Canadian brand Smythe, fittingly called the Duchess Blazer.
She teamed it with NZ$240 navy wide-legged trousers from Jigsaw and a white silk top, and accessorised with a suede L.K.Bennett clutch, matching pumps and diamond hoop earrings by Asprey.
The Duke and Duchess have spent their time in Cyprus meeting service personnel who will miss out on going home to see their families during the holiday season.
During the opening of a new Oasis recreation centre for military personnel in Cyprus, the Duke jokingly reminded the servicemen to: "Keep the pizza off the sofas!" with the Duchess cheekily replying, "You're a nightmare with that!"
The Duke also revealed he shared a sweet moment with his son Prince George before departing on his trip.
While speaking at the Air Force members, many of whom fly jets out of the base, William joked that his son was "more of a helicopter enthusiast than glamorous jets".
"George said to me this morning, 'Where are you going daddy?' and I said, 'I'm going to see some pilots who fly fast jets," the Duke said.
"George said, 'if you see a see a helicopter take a picture for me'."
- CompetitionsWin a Limited Edition Sacred Hill Copper Foil Print
Good Health ChoicesToday 5:00pm
- BodyCould a weighted blanket help you stress less and sleep better?
Now To LoveToday 4:15pm
- CareerWhat Kiwi actress Ginette McDonald really thinks of her daughter Kate McGill following in her footsteps
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 10:30am
- RoyalsPrince Harry’s reaction to this boy not believing he’s a real royal is seriously priceless
Now To LoveToday 10:00am
- FamilyHow art therapy helped us cope with the grief of losing their dad
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:04am
- Real LifeThe question that caused Jacinda Ardern to falter during her visit to Cashmere High School
Now To LoveYesterday 4:39pm
- FitnessThe reasons why you should also be foam rolling before you work out
Now To LoveYesterday 4:30pm
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine has made her first ever solo public appearance with The Queen
Now To LoveYesterday 2:00pm
- FamilyAt home with Sam Wallace and his adorable new obsession - baby Brando
Woman's DayYesterday 1:50pm
- FamilyEight ways to get your kids off their screens and out into nature
Now To LoveYesterday 11:43am