If there's one thing we know about children, it's how quickly and easily they can become completely enchanted by something, and little Prince George is no different.
During a visit to the Acorn Children's Hospice on Tuesday, Prince William told a group of children about his five-year-old son's latest obsession, because they just so happened to be playing with it.
The children in the room were making and painting dinosaurs, so Prince William told them: "George is obsessed with dinosaurs. We've been learning all about them."
Cute! We can absolutely imagine young George having a grand old natter about the prehistoric creatures to anyone who'll listen to him!
It's clear William is every bit the doting father we'd expect.
Speaking previously about his second eldest child, Princess Charlotte, Prince William revealed she is "obsessed" with fashion, "mad about pink" and "loves dancing."
The Duke of Cambridge has shared some quirky anecdotes about his family of late, and we're hoping to hear many more!
- RoyalsDid Prince William just accidentally reveal his nickname for Princess Charlotte?
Now To LoveToday 12:30pm
- RoyalsAll the times Prince Louis looked just like his big brother Prince George
Now To LoveToday 10:25am
- FamilyA foster family's heartbreak as the young man they took in as a baby develops more and more serious health problems
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:22am
- CompetitionsWin a 6 months’ supply of ChildLife vitamins and supplements for a healthy winter
Good Health ChoicesToday 8:00am
- Diet & NutritionLow calorie and dairy-free ice creams that'll satisfy all your frozen dessert cravings
Now To LoveYesterday 2:30pm
- RoyalsRoyal wedding 2019: The official photos from Lady Gabriella Windsor's wedding have just been released
Now To LoveYesterday 12:30pm
- FamilyAmy Schumer is 'mom-shamed' for returning to work two weeks after having her baby
Now To LoveYesterday 12:05pm
- BodyFrom losing 100kg to gaining a wife: Auckland man Brad Wheeler's incredible weight-loss journey
Woman's DayYesterday 11:45am
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine looks pretty in pink at the latest Buckingham Palace Garden Party
Now To LoveYesterday 9:00am
- TVOur top three moments from Dancing With The Stars, week six
Now To LoveMay 21, 2019
- FamilyGemma McCaw on navigating the first few months of motherhood
Woman's DayMay 21, 2019
- BodyMeet the inspiring Kiwi mum who battled bowel cancer while pregnant
Woman's DayMay 21, 2019