Princess Charlotte celebrated her fourth birthday on May 2 and it seems she already knows how to celebrate in style!
During an Investiture at Buckingham Palace on the same day, Prince William revealed to CBE recipient, renowned author Julia Donaldson, exactly how the young princess would be celebrating.
"He said it's his daughter's birthday today and he loves the book," the author of The Gruffalo told ITV News.
"He reads my stories to his children, and he said he was going to have quite a rowdy party – he's got a lot of children [coming to the party]."
The news of the exciting plans comes after Kensington Palace shared three beautiful portraits of Princess Charlotte ahead of her birthday.
The three photographs, taken by her mother the Duchess of Cambridge, show her playing and posing in the grounds at their family country home Anmer Hall in Norfolk as well as Kensington Palace.
The images showed us just how much the young royal has grown and it's clear she's beginning to look more and more like her father Prince William as well as her great-grandmother the Queen.
Princess Charlotte also received a sweet message from her uncle and aunt, the Duke and Duchess of Sussex via Instagram, who commented on the Kensington Palace's Instagram post writing: "Happy Birthday Charlotte! 🎂🎈 Lots of love, H and M xo".
Harry and Meghan also wished their nephew and Prince Charlotte's younger brother, Prince Louis, a happy birthday just last week, who turned one on April 23.
It's been a jam-packed few weeks of celebrations for the royals, with William and Kate celebrating their eighth wedding anniversary earlier this week and the Queen celebrating her 93rd birthday on Easter Sunday.
And with the arrival of Harry and Meghan's first child due any day now, they'll be another very happy occasion to be celebrating very soon.
- TVBree Tomasel reveals her heartbreaking medical condition
Woman's DayYesterday 4:00pm
- RoyalsThe Queen “regretfully” cancels her appearance at UN climate change summit amid mounting fears for her health
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 2:20pm
- RoyalsPrincess Beatrice makes a glamorous appearance after welcoming baby Sienna with husband Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi
The Australian Women's WeeklyOct 26, 2021
- At homeBring some tranquility to your home with these trending paint colours
Now To LoveOct 25, 2021
- TVCelebrity Treasure Island's Edna Swart has found the one
Now To LoveOct 23, 2021
- Real LifeKiwi mum's courage: 'My boobs are ticking timebombs!'
Woman's DayOct 21, 2021
- Married at First SightWhich Married At First Sight season 8 couples are still together?
Now To LoveOct 19, 2021