April 29, 2021 marks a decade since Prince William and Duchess Catherine tied the knot in a royal wedding for the ages.
In commemoration of their 10th wedding anniversary and a decade of marital bliss, two stunning new portraits of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge have been released by Kensington Palace.
In the gorgeous photographs, shot by Chris Floyd, Kate and Wills sit side-by-side, hand-in-hand both fittingly wearing shades of blue, which is the colour symbolic of a 10th anniversary.
Duchess Catherine looks ravishing in a powder blue floral ensemble with silky skirt and sheer blouse while the Prince looks dashing as ever in navy slacks, a collared shirt and blue knit.
The photo, which was shared on the Kensington Royal social media pages, was simply captioned: "10 years 👰♀️🤵♂️"
The second photograph, showing William holding Kate as she looks off screen smiling, has given fans flashbacks to the couple's engagement shot.
Almost identical in pose, with Kate's stunning ring previously owned by the late Princess Diana, on full display once again, it's hard not to feel an overwhelming love and nostalgia for the couple.
Prince William wed the then-Catherine Middleton on April 29th 2011 at Westminster Abbey in a ceremony that was watched by millions all around the world.
On the eve of his wedding, a "nervous" Prince William surprised devoted royal fans by going on an unannounced meet-and-greet, shaking hands with hundreds of well-wishers camped outside Buckingham Palace.
"All I've got to do is get the lines right," William told the crowd at the time.
- SkincareAll you need to know about retinol and anti-ageing ingredients
Now To LoveMay 06, 2021
- Married at First SightMAFS Patrick and Belinda: 'Pat will make a great Dad!'
Woman's DayMay 05, 2021
- Married at First SightMAFS Bryce & Melissa: 'We're getting our own show!'
Woman's DayMay 04, 2021
- RoyalsPrince Philip, the Duke of Edinburgh, has died aged 99
Now To LoveApr 09, 2021
- TVPopstars panel tells all: Rock regrets, secret crushes and dad jokes!
Woman's DayApr 09, 2021
- Celebrity NewsIron Mike's magic milestone: 'I'm finally in a good space!'
Woman's DayApr 07, 2021
- TVBachelorettes' show down: Our last-ditch effort to woo Moses
Woman's DayMar 30, 2021
- TVBachelor babes bare all: 'Our lives have changed forever'
Woman's DayMar 29, 2021
- Celebrity NewsSmitten but sleep-deprived! Sam Wallace and fiancée Sarah are on double duty
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyMar 26, 2021
- Celebrity NewsKiwi stunt star Zoë Bell talks brain injuries and break-ups
Woman's DayMar 24, 2021