April 29, 2021 marks a decade since Prince William and Duchess Catherine tied the knot in a royal wedding for the ages.
In commemoration of their 10th wedding anniversary and a decade of marital bliss, two stunning new portraits of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge have been released by Kensington Palace.
In the gorgeous photographs, shot by Chris Floyd, Kate and Wills sit side-by-side, hand-in-hand both fittingly wearing shades of blue, which is the colour symbolic of a 10th anniversary.
Duchess Catherine looks ravishing in a powder blue floral ensemble with silky skirt and sheer blouse while the Prince looks dashing as ever in navy slacks, a collared shirt and blue knit.
The photo, which was shared on the Kensington Royal social media pages, was simply captioned: "10 years 👰♀️🤵♂️"
The second photograph, showing William holding Kate as she looks off screen smiling, has given fans flashbacks to the couple's engagement shot.
Almost identical in pose, with Kate's stunning ring previously owned by the late Princess Diana, on full display once again, it's hard not to feel an overwhelming love and nostalgia for the couple.
Prince William wed the then-Catherine Middleton on April 29th 2011 at Westminster Abbey in a ceremony that was watched by millions all around the world.
On the eve of his wedding, a "nervous" Prince William surprised devoted royal fans by going on an unannounced meet-and-greet, shaking hands with hundreds of well-wishers camped outside Buckingham Palace.
"All I've got to do is get the lines right," William told the crowd at the time.
- TVHow winning The Block has changed Tim and Arty's lives forever
Woman's DayNov 25, 2021
- At homeBring summer into your home with this colour pallette
Now To LoveNov 25, 2021
- RoyalsAre Princess Eugenie and Jack Brooksbank planning baby number two already?
Woman's DayNov 23, 2021
- RoyalsThe Queen’s special appearance for two of her great-grandsons after weeks of health concerns
The Australian Women's WeeklyNov 23, 2021
- Royals"She's alright!": The Queen makes her first in-person appearance since October hospital scare
The Australian Women's WeeklyNov 18, 2021
- Celebrity NewsKim Crossman's hidden heartache and why being a mum will have to wait
Woman's DayNov 18, 2021
- Food & DrinksEnjoy the taste of Provence with these refreshing rosé wines
The Australian Women's WeeklyNov 17, 2021
- Real LifeKiwi mum Rachel reveals how her premature son changed her life
Woman's DayNov 17, 2021