There's only one thing more quintessentially British than the BAFTA awards themselves - and that's when the royal family actually walk the red carpet at the event!
Indeed, the British royal family have a long history with the UK's most prestigious film and television awards dating all the way back to 1959 when Prince Philip was appointed its first president.
Since then, we've had the pleasure of seeing a number of royal family members attend the glitzy event, and while their appearances can be few and far between, the 2019 BAFTA Awards aren't going to disappoint.
Confirming their attendance and delighting royal fanatics the world over, Prince William and Duchess Catherine are set to grace the red carpet on Britain's night of nights on February 10th this year, and suffice to say we're brimming with excitement for it.
Taking to Twitter, Kensington Palace revealed the exciting news: "The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge will attend the #EEBAFTAs Awards ceremony at the Royal Albert Hall on Sunday 10th February," they wrote.
With Prince William being the current president of the association, the royal dad-of-three will be presenting the Fellowship award.
And so, to warm us up for what is set to be an evening of delight, we've rounded all of our favourite looks the royals have worn to walk the red carpet at the event throughout the years.
1 / 0
2 / 0
3 / 0
4 / 0
5 / 0
6 / 0
7 / 0
8 / 0
9 / 0
10 / 0
11 / 0
12 / 0
- Family8 foodie road trip adventures that your family will love
Now To LoveToday 5:00pm
- Diet & NutritionIs margarine actually bad for you? Four myths busted
Now To LoveToday 4:00pm
- At homeHow the right retirement village enabled mum to be mum again
Now To LoveToday 2:25pm
- RoyalsPrince Harry's stunning wildlife photography is revealed in celebration of Earth Day
Now To LoveToday 11:31am
- RoyalsHow the Royal Family spent the day on the Queen’s 93rd birthday
Now To LoveToday 9:15am
- CareerThe Kiwi couple who are making comfy prosthetic breasts
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:00am
- At homeWhy a magazine subscription is the perfect gift for you or someone you love
Now To LoveToday 9:00am
- CareerAnnabelle White's recipe to living a happy, contented life
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 8:42am
- FamilyFamily meal inspiration: Jo Seagar's 'loaves and fishes' approach to family meals
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 12:00pm
- MindWhy travel memories play an important part in helping to develop our personality
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 10:00am
- TVDancing With The Stars' Manu Vatuvei's biggest fear when it comes to the dance floor
Woman's DayYesterday 8:00am
- Celebrity NewsDoting dad Ronan Keating enjoys a family day out at Auckland's waterfront
Woman's DayApr 21, 2019
- BodyMatilda Green talks motherhood, mental wellbeing and her plans for the future
Good Health ChoicesApr 21, 2019
- FitnessThese dance workouts will be so fun that you won't even feel like you're exercising
Good Health ChoicesApr 20, 2019
- RoyalsHappy birthday Her Majesty! Celebrating 93 years with Queen Elizabeth II
Now To LoveApr 20, 2019