There's only one thing more quintessentially British than the BAFTA awards themselves - and that's when the royal family actually walk the red carpet at the event!
Indeed, the British royal family have a long history with the UK's most prestigious film and television awards dating all the way back to 1959 when Prince Philip was appointed its first president.
Since then, we've had the pleasure of seeing a number of royal family members attend the glitzy event, and while their appearances can be few and far between, the 2019 BAFTA Awards aren't going to disappoint.
Confirming their attendance and delighting royal fanatics the world over, Prince William and Duchess Catherine are set to grace the red carpet on Britain's night of nights on February 10th this year, and suffice to say we're brimming with excitement for it.
Taking to Twitter, Kensington Palace revealed the exciting news: "The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge will attend the #EEBAFTAs Awards ceremony at the Royal Albert Hall on Sunday 10th February," they wrote.
With Prince William being the current president of the association, the royal dad-of-three will be presenting the Fellowship award.
And so, to warm us up for what is set to be an evening of delight, we've rounded all of our favourite looks the royals have worn to walk the red carpet at the event throughout the years.
1 / 0
2 / 0
3 / 0
4 / 0
5 / 0
6 / 0
7 / 0
8 / 0
9 / 0
10 / 0
11 / 0
12 / 0
- RoyalsWhen and where will Baby Archie’s christening take place? Here are all the details
Now To LoveToday 4:45pm
- TVThe moving reason behind Dancing With The Stars winner Manu Vatuvei's vow to keep dancing
Now To LoveToday 4:00pm
- TVFormer DWTS dancer Carol-Ann Hanna gives her verdict on the final show and Manu's win
Now To LoveToday 12:00pm
- Diet & NutritionHow this Auckland woman lost 30kg through hypnosis
Woman's DayToday 8:00am
- FertilityConsidering freezing your eggs? Here's everything you need to know
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 12:00pm
- FamilySamantha Hayes shares her heartache after visiting a refugee camp in Jordan
- BodyRotorua parents' heartbreak: only a miracle will save their little boy
Woman's DayYesterday 8:00am
- CareerJulie Anne Genter on bicycles, babies and what's going to make a better world
The Australian Women's WeeklyJun 15, 2019
- Married at First SightMAFS' Mick Gould has posed naked in the name of rural mental health
Now To LoveJun 14, 2019