There's only one thing more quintessentially British than the BAFTA awards themselves - and that's when the royal family actually walk the red carpet at the event!
Indeed, the British royal family have a long history with the UK's most prestigious film and television awards dating all the way back to 1959 when Prince Philip was appointed its first president.
Since then, we've had the pleasure of seeing a number of royal family members attend the glitzy event, and while their appearances can be few and far between, the 2019 BAFTA Awards aren't going to disappoint.
Confirming their attendance and delighting royal fanatics the world over, Prince William and Duchess Catherine are set to grace the red carpet on Britain's night of nights on February 10th this year, and suffice to say we're brimming with excitement for it.
Taking to Twitter, Kensington Palace revealed the exciting news: "The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge will attend the #EEBAFTAs Awards ceremony at the Royal Albert Hall on Sunday 10th February," they wrote.
With Prince William being the current president of the association, the royal dad-of-three will be presenting the Fellowship award.
And so, to warm us up for what is set to be an evening of delight, we've rounded all of our favourite looks the royals have worn to walk the red carpet at the event throughout the years.
1 / 0
2 / 0
3 / 0
4 / 0
5 / 0
6 / 0
7 / 0
8 / 0
9 / 0
10 / 0
11 / 0
12 / 0
- BodyRadio host Sarah Gandy has been diagnosed with breast cancer
Now To LoveToday 12:13pm
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has jetted off to New York for her baby shower
Now To LoveToday 11:36am
- FertilityTips for couples who are trying to conceive and not pregnant yet
Now To LoveToday 11:19am
- Pregnancy & BirthGemma McCaw's praise for the midwife who delivered baby Charlotte
Woman's DayToday 7:00am
- MoneyOnline shopping fails - Kiwi consumers' hilarious tales
Now To LoveYesterday 4:00pm
- Celebrity NewsHarper Beckham and Anna Wintour's priceless twinning moment
Now To LoveYesterday 2:28pm
- RoyalsPrince William and Prince Harry are reportedly splitting their royal household after 10 years together
Now To LoveYesterday 12:15pm
- RoyalsHappy Birthday Prince Andrew: 7 things you may not know about the Duke of York
Now To LoveYesterday 9:30am
- Destinations CitiesThe all-women Bali retreat that saved my soul after my fiancé left me
The Australian Women's WeeklyFeb 17, 2019
- BodyWhy Olivia Newton-John isn't letting battling cancer for the third time get her down
Good Health ChoicesFeb 17, 2019
- Married at First SightMAFS baby on board? Reports suggest this bride is already pregnant
Now To LoveFeb 17, 2019