From banana bread to spicy soup, the royals certainly know how to cook up a decent feast!
When Duchess Meghan made banana bread for locals in Dubbo back in October, mass hysteria ensued. Now Duchess Catherine and Prince William have followed suit by helping to cook up a storm for the homeless.
The parents-of-three stepped out in South Yorkshire on Wednesday to visit a charity for homeless young people named Centrepoint.
And while formalities are part and parcel to any royal engagement, the Prince and Duchess quickly looked at home as they got stuck into things helping staff prepare a feast in the kitchen.
Watch the royals play chef in the video above!
With a red pepper and chorizo soup along with some sliced bread on the menu, Prince William and Duchess Catherine looked relaxed and at ease as they shared in friendly banter and joked with those at the engagement.
According to People, Kate, who looked stunning in a blue Eponine coat dress, was a slightly nervous bread slicer, telling onlookers: "Don't look at how evenly I cut it."
And as they sat down for their meal, the Duchess told guests "I think I cut some rather big slices." Not missing a beat, William humorously responded "Don't be put off by the size of Catherine's bread. They're enough to wedge the door."
The Prince was all smiles as he joked with a women sitting next to him at the dinner table. Discussing the formal way to address royals, usually as 'Your Royal Highness', the Prince seemed amused by the formality.
According to Hello! the woman said William "just laughed about it. He said something about updating it. He was wonderful, easy to talk to."
We just love these two!
- BodyRadio host Sarah Gandy has been diagnosed with breast cancer
Now To LoveToday 12:13pm
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has jetted off to New York for her baby shower
Now To LoveToday 11:36am
- FertilityTips for couples who are trying to conceive and not pregnant yet
Now To LoveToday 11:19am
- Pregnancy & BirthGemma McCaw's praise for the midwife who delivered baby Charlotte
Woman's DayToday 7:00am
- MoneyOnline shopping fails - Kiwi consumers' hilarious tales
Now To LoveYesterday 4:00pm
- Celebrity NewsHarper Beckham and Anna Wintour's priceless twinning moment
Now To LoveYesterday 2:28pm
- RoyalsPrince William and Prince Harry are reportedly splitting their royal household after 10 years together
Now To LoveYesterday 12:15pm
- RoyalsHappy Birthday Prince Andrew: 7 things you may not know about the Duke of York
Now To LoveYesterday 9:30am
- Destinations CitiesThe all-women Bali retreat that saved my soul after my fiancé left me
The Australian Women's WeeklyFeb 17, 2019