From banana bread to spicy soup, the royals certainly know how to cook up a decent feast!
When Duchess Meghan made banana bread for locals in Dubbo back in October, mass hysteria ensued. Now Duchess Catherine and Prince William have followed suit by helping to cook up a storm for the homeless.
The parents-of-three stepped out in South Yorkshire on Wednesday to visit a charity for homeless young people named Centrepoint.
And while formalities are part and parcel to any royal engagement, the Prince and Duchess quickly looked at home as they got stuck into things helping staff prepare a feast in the kitchen.
Watch the royals play chef in the video above!
With a red pepper and chorizo soup along with some sliced bread on the menu, Prince William and Duchess Catherine looked relaxed and at ease as they shared in friendly banter and joked with those at the engagement.
According to People, Kate, who looked stunning in a blue Eponine coat dress, was a slightly nervous bread slicer, telling onlookers: "Don't look at how evenly I cut it."
And as they sat down for their meal, the Duchess told guests "I think I cut some rather big slices." Not missing a beat, William humorously responded "Don't be put off by the size of Catherine's bread. They're enough to wedge the door."
The Prince was all smiles as he joked with a women sitting next to him at the dinner table. Discussing the formal way to address royals, usually as 'Your Royal Highness', the Prince seemed amused by the formality.
According to Hello! the woman said William "just laughed about it. He said something about updating it. He was wonderful, easy to talk to."
We just love these two!
- FamilyHow to get your children off the screens and out into the sunshine
Good Health ChoicesToday 12:00pm
- CareerHow Louise Stainthorpe went from stay at home mum to 'badass businesswoman'
Woman's DayYesterday 3:15pm
- Married at First SightYou won't believe who Married at First Sight's Tamara Joy has hooked up with now
Now To LoveYesterday 10:40am
- FitnessCommon mistakes to avoid when you're working out for weight loss
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 9:30am
- RoyalsThe very unusual way Duchess Camilla just celebrated her 72nd birthday
Now To LoveJul 18, 2019
- TVThe Block NZ's Lisa and Ribz fire back at the 'harsh and nasty' judges
Woman's DayJul 18, 2019
- CareerQueen of tiny: Why I love recreating everything I see in miniature
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJul 18, 2019
- CompetitionsWin a black and a rose gold Samsung Galaxy Watch Active worth $349 each!
Good Health ChoicesJul 18, 2019
- WeddingsBride quits job to plan her dream wedding and demands her fiancé get a second job
Now To LoveJul 17, 2019
- BodyKaty Perry and Orlando Bloom's new age secret to staying young
Now To LoveJul 17, 2019