Kensington Palace has confirmed that Prince William and Duchess Catherine will once again attend the British Academy of Film and Television Arts awards - the British equivalent of the Oscars.
Kate, 36, who is currently expecting her third little prince or princess in April, made her debut on the red carpet last year in a custom-made, floor-length gown from British designer Alexander Queen. She braved arctic temperatures with the off-the-shoulder design to show-off green and violet embroidery and satin ribbon detailing.
Prince William, who has served as president of BAFTA since 2010, has previously donned a tux to attend the event on a handful of occasions. This time around, the 35-year-old royal will also present the Fellowship award - the ceremony's highest accolade - to actor Sir Ridley Scott.
This year's event is set to take place on Sunday 18 February at the Royal Albert Hall. It will be hosted by Absolutely Fabulous star Joanna Lumley.
- BodyRadio host Sarah Gandy has been diagnosed with breast cancer
Now To LoveToday 12:13pm
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has jetted off to NYC for her baby shower
Now To LoveToday 11:36am
- FertilityTips for couples who are trying to conceive and not pregnant yet
Now To LoveToday 11:19am
- Pregnancy & BirthGemma McCaw's praise for the midwife who delivered baby Charlotte
Woman's DayToday 7:00am
- MoneyOnline shopping fails - Kiwi consumers' hilarious tales
Now To LoveYesterday 4:00pm
- Celebrity NewsHarper Beckham and Anna Wintour's priceless twinning moment
Now To LoveYesterday 2:28pm
- RoyalsPrince William and Prince Harry are reportedly splitting their royal household after 10 years together
Now To LoveYesterday 12:15pm
- RoyalsHappy Birthday Prince Andrew: 7 things you may not know about the Duke of York
Now To LoveYesterday 9:30am
- Destinations CitiesThe all-women Bali retreat that saved my soul after my fiancé left me
The Australian Women's WeeklyFeb 17, 2019
- BodyWhy Olivia Newton-John isn't letting battling cancer for the third time get her down
Good Health ChoicesFeb 17, 2019
- Married at First SightMAFS baby on board? Reports suggest this bride is already pregnant
Now To LoveFeb 17, 2019