Each year Trooping the Colour brings us one of the biggest annual royal events of the year as the Queen and the royal family step out to celebrate the monarch's official birthday.
Every year thousands of spectators and royal fans line the streets of London to watch the impressive parade, wish the Queen a very happy birthday and of course, catch a glimpse of the royals on the balcony of Buckingham Palace – and this year was no different!
The celebration which took place on Saturday afternoon was a show of pomp and colour, and making a stunning entrance, the Duchess of Cambridge rode in an open carriage to the Palace alongside Duchess Camilla, Prince Harry and none other than Duchess Meghan!
Meghan's appearance at the parade marks the first time we've seen her since baby Archie's debut to the world on May 8, two days after she gave birth.
Meghan looked radiant with her hair styled into a side bun and wearing a gorgeous navy dress by Clare Waight Keller, who is none other than her wedding dress designer and it seemed like Kate had a similar idea, also opting for her wedding dress label, Alexander McQueen, for her outfit of choice.
Her Majesty looked every part the queen she is, making a dazzling appearance in a regal carriage, accompanied by Prince Charles, Prince William, Prince Andrew, Princess Anne and the Duke of Kent on horseback, who are all Royal Colonels.
Besides the dazzling display of the parade, there's something else Trooping the Colour is known for: the public debut of young royals!
Indeed, over the years many royal children have made their public debuts on the balcony of Buckingham Palace at the annual celebration – most recently the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge's children, Prince George, 5, and Princess Charlotte, 4 – and this year the youngest Cambridge made his, and from the looks of it he absolutely loved it!
And if you thought Prince George and Princess Charlotte had perfected their royal waves from a young age, Prince Louis is fierce competition, enthusiastically waving at the crowds and the helicopters and planes overhead and clapping in delight.
While it had never been confirmed whether Prince Louis would be in attendance, all signs had pointed to a resounding yes – and his appearance certainly did not disappoint!
He wasn't the only new royal in attendance however, Princess Eugenie's husband Jack Brooksbank, who she wed in October last year, made his balcony appearance along with Lady Gabriella Windsor's husband Thomas Kingston, who became a member of the royal family just last month.
While the Queen was in fact born on April 23 (she celebrated her 93rd birthday this year), it's customary for the British monarch to officially mark their birthday in the summer, when the weather is less temperamental.
It may have just happened, but is it too soon for us to say we can't wait until next year? With a debut for little Archie perhaps?
From the royals' dazzling entrances, to the royal children's adorable displays of delight, see all the best photos from Trooping the Colour 2019, below.
- CareerRachel Hunter's spiritual awakening: Sexy, single, soulful and fabulous at 50
Woman's DayToday 7:55am
- RelationshipsA body language expert's top tips on how to introduce your new partner to your family
Now To LoveYesterday 2:34pm
- FamilyAll Black World Cup dads talk fatherhood and being away from their kids
Now To LoveYesterday 1:45pm
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine brought this beloved possession along with her on tour
Now To LoveYesterday 12:30pm
- RelationshipsPaula and Zane Nicholl: Matched by a radio station and still madly in love 20 years later
Now To LoveYesterday 9:55am
- WeddingsFamily feud: The heartache that looms over Bindi Irwin's wedding
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:46am
- Real LifeHow Gwyneth Paltrow was integral to the fall of Harvey Weinstein
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:39am
- Real LifeA TV series is being made about the case that still grips NZers 25 years on: The Bain murders
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:30am
- MindCould sound healing be the answer to enhancing your wellbeing?
Now To LoveOct 16, 2019
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan reveals Archie went to playgroup for the first time and ‘he loved it’
Now To LoveOct 16, 2019