We haven't seen much of little Prince Louis since his birth last year - there was his appearance in Prince Charles' 70th birthday portraits and the Cambridge family's 2018 Christmas card - but besides these, his appearances have been few and far between.
He is only one, after all.
That was until just last month when we were treated to three delightful photos of the youngest Cambridge to mark his first birthday, and then again just this week with the first photos and video shared of the tot walking, oh how he's grown!
Besides melting our hearts with his sheer cuteness, we couldn't help noticing that Prince Louis is starting to look more and more like another young royal, his older brother Prince George!
While 5-year-old George is looking very grown up these days, there's no denying that his younger brother is almost the spitting image of him when he was the same age.
From the big rosy cheeks to the blonde hair to the cheeky streak, keep scrolling to see the striking similarities.
This image taken just this week, shows the first photos shared of Prince Louis walking and we couldn't help comparing it to the adorable photo of his older brother at the same age.
Both rocking stripped outfits, they even seem to be wearing the same little shoes!
It looks like they're both mummy's boys too!
Prince Louis was never far from his mum, Duchess Catherine's, side as he explored the garden she'd designed for the Chelsea Flower Show, just like Prince George when he was his age, who kept a tight hold around his mum while visiting Wellington.
Royal fans were quick to draw comparisons between the two brothers, with one person taking to Instagram to write, "Louis is an absolute George clone", while another wrote: "Adorable! Those two boys are twins!"
And how could we not include the cheeky grin Prince Louis has picked up from his older brother.
Prince George is well-known for his cheekiness over the years and it seems Prince Louis is following in his footsteps. Just last week Duchess Catherine revealed little Louis is keeping her and Prince William "on our toes".
"I turned around the other day and he was at the top of the slide – I had no idea!," Kate told royal fans during a visit to Bletchley Park.
Those big rosy cheeks! Those bright sparkling eyes and blonde hair combed to the same side.
You can't refute the fact that these royal brothers are the spitting image of each other, plus we're loving the fact that Prince Louis seems to be rocking a whole lot of Prince George's outfits (did you spot the matching shorts here?).
The Cambridge Princes sure know how to rock the colour blue and here the little cherubs look like doppelgängers!
Fair to say we cannot wait to see more of Prince Louis as he grows - will he continue to look like his older brother? Only time will tell!
- RoyalsInside a play date with Prince George and Princess Charlotte at Kensington Palace
Now To LoveToday 3:40pm
- PetsThe online pet product delivery service that just made your life easier
Now To LoveToday 2:00pm
- RoyalsIs this a clue that Duchess Meghan is relaunching her lifestyle blog The Tig?
Now To LoveToday 11:15am
- CareerFrom Shortland Street to water births: Katherine McRae's new focus
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:09am
- RoyalsNew book details the lives of the photographers who captured the royals behind closed doors
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:00am
- FamilyNadene Lomu's tearful confession: Pushed to breaking point after Jonah's death
Woman's DayToday 7:45am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight NZ brides share the details on their wedding dresses
Woman's DayYesterday 4:45pm
- TVThe one thing Jodie Rimmer did on Celebrity Treasure Island that her children made her apologise for
Woman's DayYesterday 8:55am
- At homeThe sensitive skin laundry hack that makes your clothes soft and speeds up drying time
Now To LoveYesterday 8:24am
- EntertainmentWoman's Day Bonds X-Temp hottest media hunk has been crowned
Woman's DayYesterday 8:21am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan shares an adorable unseen photo from Archie’s christening for Prince Harry’s birthday
Now To LoveYesterday 8:00am
- TVThe top five moments from Celebrity Treasure Island this week
Now To LoveSep 15, 2019
- CareerHelen Mirren on why being old is 'cool' and marriage is great
The Australian Women's WeeklySep 15, 2019
- CompetitionsWin a $500 Countdown voucher to launch your Disney Word tile collection
Woman's DaySep 15, 2019
- BodyDWTS winner Loryn Reynolds' sister can finally dance again after losing a whopping 70kg
Woman's DaySep 14, 2019