Kensington Palace has just released three adorable official photographs of Prince Louis ahead of his 1st birthday, taken by none other than his mum, Duchess Catherine!
In comparison to his two older siblings, Prince George, 5, and Princess Charlotte, 3, we haven't had much of a chance to see the youngest child of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, so it's safe to say we were very excited to see how much he's grown!
The photos, taken in the grounds of the Cambridge's country home Anmer Hall in Norfolk give us an up close look at how much the young prince has grown.
The last time we saw an official portrait of him was in the Cambridge family Christmas card along with the other four members of his family as well as candid photos from his grandfather, Prince Charles', 70th birthday.
Rocking two cute outfits, one featuring a print of a spotty dog, he flashes a toothy grin at his mum behind the camera and he's definitely beginning to look more and more like his older brother!
In a post on the Kensington Royal instagram page the three images were shared with the caption reading: "The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are delighted to share these new photographs of Prince Louis ahead of his first birthday tomorrow 🎈
"The photographs were taken earlier this month by The Duchess at their home in Norfolk."
Kate also snapped gorgeous photos of Princess Charlotte ahead of her first birthday, which showed her playing in her garden and house, and each year we've been treated to beautiful portraits of Prince George.
See the similarities between Prince George and Prince Louis:
And Princess Charlotte and Prince Louis:
And with the arrival of Baby Sussex due any day now, we're no doubt going to be treated to more royal baby pics very very soon and we can't wait!
- Real LifeYoung dad's incredible feat to save his family from certain death
Woman's DayToday 9:30am
- CareerThe tough Kiwi women who are running organisations that were traditionally 'boys' clubs'
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:17am
- FamilyShortland Street's Laurel Devenie introduces her gorgeous new arrival to the world
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:00am
- CareerMore orgasms, less waste: why these are life goals we should all aspire to
- Relationships9 common dating mistakes - and how you can avoid making them
Now To LoveYesterday 3:00pm
- RoyalsTennis legend Stan Smith gives Duchess Catherine a very special gift for Prince Louis at Wimbledon
Now To LoveYesterday 12:45pm
- TVThe Block NZ's Sophia and Mikaere disqualified after cheating scandal
Now To LoveYesterday 12:20pm
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine returns to Wimbledon to present Novak Djokovic with his winning trophy
Now To LoveYesterday 10:45am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan and Beyoncé share a hug and talk parenting at the European premiere of the Lion King
Now To LoveYesterday 9:19am
- FamilyRobbie Magasiva opens up about the devastating loss of his beloved brother Pua
Woman's DayYesterday 8:45am
- Destinations CitiesWhere to go for adventure when you holiday in Vanuatu
Now To LoveYesterday 8:00am
- BodyThe silent language that is central and beneficial to our lives, and how we can get more of it
Good Health ChoicesJul 14, 2019