Kensington Palace has just released three adorable official photographs of Prince Louis ahead of his 1st birthday, taken by none other than his mum, Duchess Catherine!
In comparison to his two older siblings, Prince George, 5, and Princess Charlotte, 3, we haven't had much of a chance to see the youngest child of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, so it's safe to say we were very excited to see how much he's grown!
The photos, taken in the grounds of the Cambridge's country home Anmer Hall in Norfolk give us an up close look at how much the young prince has grown.
The last time we saw an official portrait of him was in the Cambridge family Christmas card along with the other four members of his family as well as candid photos from his grandfather, Prince Charles', 70th birthday.
Rocking two cute outfits, one featuring a print of a spotty dog, he flashes a toothy grin at his mum behind the camera and he's definitely beginning to look more and more like his older brother!
In a post on the Kensington Royal instagram page the three images were shared with the caption reading: "The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are delighted to share these new photographs of Prince Louis ahead of his first birthday tomorrow 🎈
"The photographs were taken earlier this month by The Duchess at their home in Norfolk."
Kate also snapped gorgeous photos of Princess Charlotte ahead of her first birthday, which showed her playing in her garden and house, and each year we've been treated to beautiful portraits of Prince George.
See the similarities between Prince George and Prince Louis:
And Princess Charlotte and Prince Louis:
And with the arrival of Baby Sussex due any day now, we're no doubt going to be treated to more royal baby pics very very soon and we can't wait!
- BodyWhy we should all be exercising our pelvic floor muscles every day
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 10:00am
- RoyalsPrince Harry asks to simply be called ‘Harry’ during his first engagement since moving to Canada
Now To LoveYesterday 11:50am
- RoyalsThere has been a coronavirus scare at Prince George and Princess Charlotte’s school in London
Now To LoveYesterday 10:05am
- WeddingsHappily ever after: Meet the Kiwi bride who has married herself
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:21am
- FamilyShe was my escape: Taylor Swift's heartbreak over her mum's health scare
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:09am
- WeddingsRebekah Palmer's dreamy summer wedding was a day full of surprises
Woman's DayYesterday 8:15am
- RoyalsThe Cambridges are set to visit Ireland as the Sussexes return to the UK
Now To LoveFeb 25, 2020
- PetsIt's getting hot in here: Expert advice on caring for your pet over summer
Now To LoveFeb 25, 2020