You know your partner has your back when he steps in to sort out your hair malfunctions. So we collectively sighed with admiration when we saw this footage of Prince Harry smoothing his new wife Duchess Meghan's hair down for her.
The couple were attending the launch party for Duchess Meghan's charity cookbook, Together: Our Community Cookbook when a gust of wind picked up her glossy locks and tangled them into disarray.
Prince Harry was quick to notice the hair malfunction and helpfully smoothed her hair down for her with both hands.
The Duchess of Sussex has thrown her support behind a new charity cookbook created by those affected by the Grenfell Tower tragedy. She attended the launch with both Prince Harry and her mother, Doria Ragland, who is reportedly moving to England to be near her daughter.
Of all the royal couples, Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan are by far the most likely to show public displays of affection and we're used to seeing the happy couple holding hands and sharing loved-up smiles and looks, despite the Queen asking them to tone it down.
It seems this is how they roll, and we love it!
- Celebrity NewsMiley Cyrus has shared brand new photos from her wedding to Liam Hemsworth
Now To LoveYesterday 2:00pm
- RoyalsPrincess Eugenie's special message to husband Jack Brooksbank
Now To LoveYesterday 12:00pm
- CareerKiwi women who've made it their mission to make life better for others
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 11:35am
- BodyThis 9 year old has a new heart thanks to one family's incredible gift of life
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 11:00am
- RoyalsPrince Harry spent Valentine's Day next to a shrine dedicated to himself and Duchess Meghan
Now To LoveYesterday 10:30am
- Married at First SightMAFS' Matthew Bennett insists losing his virginity to Lauren hasn't changed him
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30am
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine looks gorgeous in Gucci as she attends the 100 Women in Finance Gala
Now To LoveFeb 14, 2019
- RelationshipsArt Green and Matilda Rice's family plans: they are so clucky!
Woman's DayFeb 14, 2019
- CompetitionsWin a double pass to Ports of Auckland Round the Bays plus a Samsung S9
Now To LoveFeb 14, 2019
- Celebrity NewsCold Feet's Hermione Norris lists all the reasons why she'd love to live in New Zealand
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyFeb 14, 2019
- WeddingsShortland St star Beluah Koale marries his soulmate in a day of 'pure joy'
Woman's DayFeb 13, 2019