During a trip to Oxford Children's Hospital on Tuesday morning, Prince Harry gushed over his newborn son Archie, revealing he "can't imagine life" without him.
While the Duke of Sussex was chatting with mother-of-two Amy Scullard, Amy told The Daily Mail royal correspondent Rebecca English that he revealed that, "He's getting used to the baby and how Archie has fitted into family life.
"He said he just feels part of the family and he can't imagine life without his son."
While Prince Harry had previously said Archie was very "quiet", it seems his initiation into the "sleep deprivation society" is now complete, also revealing to Amy he didn't get much sleep the night before, with baby Archie keeping him up during the night.
While at the hospital Prince Harry also had an adorable interaction with a young patient Jay, who gifted the Duke of Sussex a balloon animal.
"This is for your baby," Jay told Prince Harry as he handed him the blue balloon animal.
"This is for baby. I love that! And he's still got a tail to him," Harry joked. "Are you sure you want to give this to me, why not keep it?"
"No, I don't want it," Jay responded. To which Harry laughed saying, "That's very sweet. Thank you very much.
"I'll make sure to give this to my little boy. He's called Archie, and he'll probably pop it, because that's what kids do."
Watch the adorable interaction above.
During his visit to Oxford he also re-opened the OXSRAD Disability Sports and Leisure Centre, a facility first opened by his late mother, Princess Diana, in 1989, as well as paying a visit to Barton Neighbourhood Centre, to see the work they're doing to support risk youth with access to education and employment.
It was a very busy and exciting day for many members of the royal family.
Duchess Catherine headed to Bletchley Park to visit the new D-Day exhibition at the World War II spy base, while her husband Prince William spoke at the first United for Wildlife Taskforces meeting.
It was then off to Frogmore Cottage at Windsor for the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, who finally got to meet their new nephew Archie for the first time!
A palace rep confirmed to People that they had indeed visited the royal baby on Tuesday afternoon, eight days after he was born.
The delayed visit comes after both William and Kate had a jam-packed schedule of engagements over the past week, with the Queen and Prince Philip being the first members of the royal family to meet the seventh in line for the throne.
Today isn't the first time Prince Harry has gushed about his first child since his birth last week, with the Prince excitedly fronting the media outside Windsor to announce the birth of his first child, saying he was "absolutely to die for".
"I've very excited to announce that Meghan and myself had a baby boy earlier this morning, a very health boy," the Prince said at the time.
"Mother and baby are doing incredibly well. It's been the most amazing experience I could ever have possibly imagined."
Two days later the Prince and Duchess Meghan introduced their son, Archie Harrison Mountbatten-Windsor to the world, with Meghan saying she was "really happy" about becoming a mum.
"It's magic, it's pretty amazing. I have the two best guys in the world so I'm really happy."
- CareerHow Louise Stainthorpe went from stay at home mum to 'badass businesswoman'
Woman's DayToday 3:15pm
- FitnessCommon mistakes to avoid when you're working out for weight loss
Good Health ChoicesToday 9:30am
- RoyalsThe very unusual way Duchess Camilla just celebrated her 72nd birthday
Now To LoveYesterday 2:00pm
- RoyalsThe caring gesture that no one saw: How Duchess Catherine consoled Duchess Meghan at Wimbledon
Now To LoveYesterday 10:06am
- TVThe Block NZ's Lisa and Ribz fire back at the 'harsh and nasty' judges
Woman's DayYesterday 10:00am
- CareerQueen of tiny: Why I love recreating everything I see in miniature
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- TVHayley Holt reveals who her dream co-host would be and dishes on how work has affected her dating life
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30am
- CompetitionsWin a black and a rose gold Samsung Galaxy Watch Active worth $349 each!
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 7:00am
- WeddingsBride quits job to plan her dream wedding and demands her fiancé get a second job
Now To LoveJul 17, 2019
- BodyKaty Perry and Orlando Bloom's new age secret to staying young
Now To LoveJul 17, 2019
- Real LifeYoung dad's incredible feat to save his family from certain death
Woman's DayJul 16, 2019