Hear that? That’s the sound of hearts breaking all around the world as news broke that Prince Harry reportedly has a new girlfriend.
One of the most eligible bachelors in the world, Prince Harry is said to be totally smitten with US actress Meghan Markle, best known for her role in the TV legal drama Suits.
Sources say the pair met in Canada during his tour to promote his beloved Invictus Games and hit it off instantly.
One particular insider told the Sunday Express the young royal was “besotted” with his new leading lady.
Royal watchers have noticed the 32-year-old royal much happier, seemingly unable to wipe the grin off his face of late.
The 35-year-old actress is reportedly also a human rights activist, which fits in well with Harry’s values of helping other, especially his recent work with elephant conservation.
WATCH: Harry just starred in a heartwarming video pleading with the world to save the world's elephants. Watch it below, then post continues.
The pair have been spotted wearing matching bracelets, further fueling the fire of their so-far secret romance.
“He’s happier than he’s been in many years,” a source close to the Prince confessed to the publication.
“He’s in a very relaxed period of his life and Meghan has come along at the right time,” the insider continued.
The source continued: “They are taking each week as it comes and just enjoying each other’s company but it’s fair to say that they love seeing each other and there’s a definite chemistry between them.
“Harry has been desperate to keep the relationship quiet because he doesn’t want to scare Meghan off. He knows things will change when their romance is public knowledge but he also knows he can’t keep it a secret for long.
“It’s too early to say if the relationship will lead to anything long-term but who knows? At the moment they are just taking it a step at a time and seeing how things develop.”
Harry is king of the kids... watch the moment a little boy who couldn't walk used all his strength to hug Harry in the video below.
This story originally appeared on Woman's Day Australia
- TVChelsea Winter's former husband Michael Bullot up about kids and marriage
Now To LoveToday 8:30pm
- FamilyArt and Matilda Green open up about becoming parents and why they're keeping it real on social media
Good Health ChoicesToday 8:00am
- MindDo you have FOBO? Why the fear of better options could be fuel for anxiety
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 12:00pm
- FamilyA mum's worst nightmare: 'I saw my son floating lifeless'
Woman's DayYesterday 10:00am
- RelationshipsHow I broke free from my emotionally abusive relationship
- MindDiane Keaton opens up about her heartache over her brother's mental health struggles in new book
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyFeb 21, 2020
- RoyalsThe Royal Family's birthday message to Prince Andrew has been met with controversy
Now To LoveFeb 20, 2020
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan and Prince Harry have confirmed more details about their future
Now To LoveFeb 20, 2020
- Real LifeThe 2011 Christchurch earthquake struck the day after my birthday and changed my life forever
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyFeb 20, 2020
- CompetitionsWin a brilliant Banana Boat prize pack worth $100!
Good Health ChoicesFeb 20, 2020