Hear that? That’s the sound of hearts breaking all around the world as news broke that Prince Harry reportedly has a new girlfriend.
One of the most eligible bachelors in the world, Prince Harry is said to be totally smitten with US actress Meghan Markle, best known for her role in the TV legal drama Suits.
Sources say the pair met in Canada during his tour to promote his beloved Invictus Games and hit it off instantly.
One particular insider told the Sunday Express the young royal was “besotted” with his new leading lady.
Royal watchers have noticed the 32-year-old royal much happier, seemingly unable to wipe the grin off his face of late.
The 35-year-old actress is reportedly also a human rights activist, which fits in well with Harry’s values of helping other, especially his recent work with elephant conservation.
WATCH: Harry just starred in a heartwarming video pleading with the world to save the world's elephants. Watch it below, then post continues.
The pair have been spotted wearing matching bracelets, further fueling the fire of their so-far secret romance.
“He’s happier than he’s been in many years,” a source close to the Prince confessed to the publication.
“He’s in a very relaxed period of his life and Meghan has come along at the right time,” the insider continued.
The source continued: “They are taking each week as it comes and just enjoying each other’s company but it’s fair to say that they love seeing each other and there’s a definite chemistry between them.
“Harry has been desperate to keep the relationship quiet because he doesn’t want to scare Meghan off. He knows things will change when their romance is public knowledge but he also knows he can’t keep it a secret for long.
“It’s too early to say if the relationship will lead to anything long-term but who knows? At the moment they are just taking it a step at a time and seeing how things develop.”
Harry is king of the kids... watch the moment a little boy who couldn't walk used all his strength to hug Harry in the video below.
This story originally appeared on Woman's Day Australia
- RoyalsPrincess Eugenie shares a never-before-seen video from her wedding to Jack Brooksbank
Now To LoveToday 9:10am
- MindThe world I discovered when I came off my anti-depressants
- MindFrom dating apps to social media - how to have a healthy relationship with your phone
Good Health ChoicesToday 10:00am
- FamilyAt home with Dame Valerie Adams and her 'lucky last' baby Kepaleli
Woman's DayToday 7:55am
- Diet & NutritionThe Mediterranean Diet: Is this the healthiest diet ever?
- FamilyWhy, at 84, Sir Michael Parkinson is allowing his son to turn the tables and interview him on stage
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 12:00pm
- FamilyThe Topp Twins on their absolute joy at having a baby in the family
Now To LoveYesterday 10:41am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight NZ brides share their body positivity secrets
Woman's DayYesterday 8:00am
- CareerMeet NEXT magazine's Woman Of The Year 2019 Winners
NEXTOct 11, 2019
- Mind‘I’m forever in your debt’: James Middleton shares an emotional tribute on Instagram
Now To LoveOct 11, 2019
- TVThe Bachelor Australia's Abbie Chatfield's heartbreaking abortion confession
Now To LoveOct 11, 2019
- MoneyJo Seagar gives her top tips on how to stay calm and solvent over Christmas
The Australian Women's WeeklyOct 11, 2019