Prince Harry is definitely the fun uncle we all love and have definitely always wanted, so it's no surprise that he's found some pretty awesome common ground with his nephew, Prince George.
While attending the WellChild Awards on Tuesday in London, 10-year-old Chloe Henderson asked the Duke and Duchess of Sussex what their favourite Disney films were.
While Meghan said that she "always loved The Little Mermaid", Prince Harry's choice revealed the common link with his eldest nephew – his favourite? The Lion King. Sigh. Us too, Harry. Us too.
So when Harry told Chloe and her older sister Hana that they wanted to come around to their house for a movie night, Chloe politely said back, "You'd be very welcome." Cute.
Can you imagine movie night with Harry and George? Eating popcorn and drinking juice in their matching PJs. They could not be more relatable if they tried…
Back in October last year, Prince William revealed that his son couldn't get enough of the 1994 film.
"He quite likes The Lion King, we've watched that a few times," Prince William told another young enthusiastic interviewer during a Charities event – which is of course an incredibly appropriate choice, as the five-year-old will also one day be a king.
Frankly, this whole thing is just too adorable!
- TVOur broody Bachelorette: 'David Attenborough is my dream man'
Woman's DayJan 20, 2021
- Celebrity NewsJay-Jay Feeney and Paul Flynn: our perfect friendship
Woman's DayJan 08, 2021
- CompetitionsWin a double pass to our exclusive screening of Penguin Bloom
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyDec 27, 2020
- Celebrity NewsRobert Rakete's Christmas plans: 'It'll be a breeze!'
Woman's DayDec 25, 2020
- Celebrity NewsJase, Toni & Sam get festive with their four-legged friends
Woman's DayDec 21, 2020
- FamilyThe Terrace at Sylvia Park - what's on offer at this new dining destination
Now To LoveDec 16, 2020
- Celebrity NewsShortland Street's Ben Barrington and Ngahuia Piripi's Christmas celebrations
Woman's DayDec 16, 2020
- Celebrity NewsWendy Petrie and Matty McLean's festive cheer: 'Our hearts are so full'
Woman's DayDec 15, 2020
- Celebrity NewsKanoa Lloyd and Mike McRoberts' best Christmas ever
Woman's DayDec 14, 2020
- Celebrity NewsSoon I’ll be a dad to three under three! Sam Wallace shares his hopes and fears
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyDec 11, 2020
- Celebrity NewsCarolyn Keep's little miracle: 'The baby I never thought I'd have'
Woman's DayDec 10, 2020
- RoyalsMeghan Markle reveals she miscarried her second child in a powerful personal essay
Now To LoveNov 26, 2020
- CompetitionsWin a Farro Hamper and a double pass to Happiest Season
Now To LoveNov 25, 2020