Prince Harry is definitely the fun uncle we all love and have definitely always wanted, so it's no surprise that he's found some pretty awesome common ground with his nephew, Prince George.
While attending the WellChild Awards on Tuesday in London, 10-year-old Chloe Henderson asked the Duke and Duchess of Sussex what their favourite Disney films were.
While Meghan said that she "always loved The Little Mermaid", Prince Harry's choice revealed the common link with his eldest nephew – his favourite? The Lion King. Sigh. Us too, Harry. Us too.
So when Harry told Chloe and her older sister Hana that they wanted to come around to their house for a movie night, Chloe politely said back, "You'd be very welcome." Cute.
Can you imagine movie night with Harry and George? Eating popcorn and drinking juice in their matching PJs. They could not be more relatable if they tried…
Back in October last year, Prince William revealed that his son couldn't get enough of the 1994 film.
"He quite likes The Lion King, we've watched that a few times," Prince William told another young enthusiastic interviewer during a Charities event – which is of course an incredibly appropriate choice, as the five-year-old will also one day be a king.
Frankly, this whole thing is just too adorable!
- Married at First SightMeet the brides and grooms vying for love on Married At First Sight 2022
Now To LoveYesterday 10:30am
- Celebrity NewsErin Simpson and Zac Franich's baby joy: 'We're finally having a baby!'
Now To LoveJan 20, 2022
- Real LifeRadio star Steve Broad reveal the tragedy that motivates him
Woman's DayJan 19, 2022
- RoyalsPrince William’s romantic surprise on Kate Middleton’s birthday
Now To LoveJan 17, 2022
- RoyalsThe Queen has stripped Prince Andrew of his military titles and royal patronages
Now To LoveJan 14, 2022
- Celebrity NewsAt home with Dame Kiri: 'You'll never want to leave!'
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJan 13, 2022
- Real LifeOne-armed Kiwi dancer Brylee Mills reveals why her disability won't stop her
Woman's DayJan 13, 2022