Prince Harry is definitely the fun uncle we all love and have definitely always wanted, so it's no surprise that he's found some pretty awesome common ground with his nephew, Prince George.
While attending the WellChild Awards on Tuesday in London, 10-year-old Chloe Henderson asked the Duke and Duchess of Sussex what their favourite Disney films were.
While Meghan said that she "always loved The Little Mermaid", Prince Harry's choice revealed the common link with his eldest nephew – his favourite? The Lion King. Sigh. Us too, Harry. Us too.
So when Harry told Chloe and her older sister Hana that they wanted to come around to their house for a movie night, Chloe politely said back, "You'd be very welcome." Cute.
Can you imagine movie night with Harry and George? Eating popcorn and drinking juice in their matching PJs. They could not be more relatable if they tried…
Back in October last year, Prince William revealed that his son couldn't get enough of the 1994 film.
"He quite likes The Lion King, we've watched that a few times," Prince William told another young enthusiastic interviewer during a Charities event – which is of course an incredibly appropriate choice, as the five-year-old will also one day be a king.
Frankly, this whole thing is just too adorable!
- TVPopstars panel tells all: Rock regrets, secret crushes and dad jokes!
Woman's DayApr 09, 2021
- Celebrity NewsIron Mike's magic milestone: 'I'm finally in a good space!'
Woman's DayApr 07, 2021
- TVBachelorettes' show down: Our last-ditch effort to woo Moses
Woman's DayMar 30, 2021
- TVBachelor babes bare all: 'Our lives have changed forever'
Woman's DayMar 29, 2021
- Celebrity NewsSmitten but sleep-deprived! Sam Wallace and fiancée Sarah are on double duty
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyMar 26, 2021
- Celebrity NewsKiwi stunt star Zoë Bell talks brain injuries and break-ups
Woman's DayMar 24, 2021
- TVThe Bachelorette NZ's Lexie and Hamish are moving in together!
Woman's DayMar 11, 2021
- TVHit single Moses: 'I didn't think I deserved love!'
Woman's DayMar 09, 2021
- TVHere are the queens competing in RuPaul's Drag Race Down Under
Now To LoveMar 07, 2021
- RoyalsUPDATED: Harry and Meghan's bombshell interview with Oprah airs in NZ next week
Now To LoveMar 01, 2021