Prince Harry is definitely the fun uncle we all love and have definitely always wanted, so it's no surprise that he's found some pretty awesome common ground with his nephew, Prince George.
While attending the WellChild Awards on Tuesday in London, 10-year-old Chloe Henderson asked the Duke and Duchess of Sussex what their favourite Disney films were.
While Meghan said that she "always loved The Little Mermaid", Prince Harry's choice revealed the common link with his eldest nephew – his favourite? The Lion King. Sigh. Us too, Harry. Us too.
So when Harry told Chloe and her older sister Hana that they wanted to come around to their house for a movie night, Chloe politely said back, "You'd be very welcome." Cute.
Can you imagine movie night with Harry and George? Eating popcorn and drinking juice in their matching PJs. They could not be more relatable if they tried…
Back in October last year, Prince William revealed that his son couldn't get enough of the 1994 film.
"He quite likes The Lion King, we've watched that a few times," Prince William told another young enthusiastic interviewer during a Charities event – which is of course an incredibly appropriate choice, as the five-year-old will also one day be a king.
Frankly, this whole thing is just too adorable!
- TVSam Wallace and Eric Murray bare all on Celebrity Treasure Island
Now To LoveToday 10:45am
- RoyalsRevealed: Where Duchess Meghan found inspiration for her royal wedding makeup look
Now To LoveToday 10:30am
- WeddingsDying bride's perfect day: My final dream has come true
Woman's DayToday 2:25pm
- RoyalsPrince Harry's trick to beating a heatwave? ‘Budgie smugglers’, he says
Now To LoveToday 1:00pm
- TVWhat drove these celebs to sign up for Celebrity Treasure Island
Woman's DayToday 12:35pm
- Pregnancy & BirthWhy model Ashley Graham's baby bump photo has got everyone talking
Now To LoveToday 12:07pm
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine honours this lucky nine-year-old to celebrate World Photography Day
Now To LoveToday 11:15am
- CareerI loved him like a son: Phil Kingsley Jones remembers Jonah Lomu in his final years
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:29am
- TVMatty McLean says he's lived some of his proudest moments on Celebrity Treasure Island
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:09am
- TVThe redemption of former All Black Zac Guildford on Celebrity Treasure Island
Now To LoveYesterday 8:45pm
- TVKarl Burnett quits Celebrity Treasure Island as mental health suffers
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30pm
- Married at First SightMAFS' Cyrell Paule is expecting a baby with Love Island's Eden Dally
Now To LoveYesterday 1:21pm
- Pregnancy & BirthAll the gorgeous details from Samantha Hayes’ 'beautiful' baby shower
Now To LoveYesterday 12:17pm
- TVFour curious things we've learned about the stars on Celebrity Treasure Island
Now To LoveYesterday 10:42am
- TVThe first trailer for Married at First Sight NZ has been released and it's utter chaos
Now To LoveYesterday 9:48am