Prince Harry is definitely the fun uncle we all love and have definitely always wanted, so it's no surprise that he's found some pretty awesome common ground with his nephew, Prince George.
While attending the WellChild Awards on Tuesday in London, 10-year-old Chloe Henderson asked the Duke and Duchess of Sussex what their favourite Disney films were.
While Meghan said that she "always loved The Little Mermaid", Prince Harry's choice revealed the common link with his eldest nephew – his favourite? The Lion King. Sigh. Us too, Harry. Us too.
So when Harry told Chloe and her older sister Hana that they wanted to come around to their house for a movie night, Chloe politely said back, "You'd be very welcome." Cute.
Can you imagine movie night with Harry and George? Eating popcorn and drinking juice in their matching PJs. They could not be more relatable if they tried…
Back in October last year, Prince William revealed that his son couldn't get enough of the 1994 film.
"He quite likes The Lion King, we've watched that a few times," Prince William told another young enthusiastic interviewer during a Charities event – which is of course an incredibly appropriate choice, as the five-year-old will also one day be a king.
Frankly, this whole thing is just too adorable!
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine reveals Prince Louis has started talking
Now To LoveToday 9:20am
- BodyHer sister's keeper: Brave battler Eva Mitchell's unbreakable sibling bond
Woman's DayToday 4:40pm
- MakeupHow to find a foundation that matches your skin perfectly
Now To LoveToday 3:10pm
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine shares her family’s secret for picking the best Christmas tree
Now To LoveToday 11:55am
- CareerChristmas horoscopes: What's in store for you this festive season
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 8:15am
- CareerTina Turner reflects on her roller coaster life and the peace that has come with retirement
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 8:00am
- CareerSocial media parody queen Celeste Barber on unexpected fame and where she draws the line
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 8:00am
- CompetitionsWin a wireless headphone prizepack thanks to JBL and The Australian Women's Weekly
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 7:00am
- RelationshipsYellow Wiggle Emma Watkins has a new boyfriend - and she didn't have to go far to find him
Now To LoveYesterday 4:26pm
- Diet & NutritionHere are five health foods we’re set to be eating more of in 2020
Now To LoveYesterday 4:00pm
- Career'I wasn't expecting that': New podcast explores tricky issues for women in 40s and 50s
Now To LoveYesterday 3:00pm
- FamilyNZ's smallest couple: Meet our Christmas miracle baby
Woman's DayYesterday 9:30am
- RoyalsBuckingham Palace responds to Virginia Roberts' claims about Prince Andrew
Now To LoveDec 03, 2019