One thing can be said - what NZers gave the Duke and Duchess of Sussex during their royal tour Down Under was a truly Kiwi experience.
From the breath taking views they experienced at Abel Tasman National Park to getting up close with treasured Kiwi chicks at Rainbow Springs to their total immersion in Māori culture at Papaiouru marae in Rotorua, they couldn't have helped but come away with a much better understanding of who we are as a nation and what matters to us most.
There were some quirky moments too - the encounters with breakaway kids during their walkabouts, our PM's unusual gifting of a Shape Shifters album and their meeting with an orc from Lord of the Rings.
In the video above we've rounded up six of our favourite moments with the Duke and Duchess.
- RoyalsThe first official joint portrait of Prince William and Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge has been unveiled
Now To LoveYesterday 11:50am
- TVMasterChef NZ Rudi Hefer: 'How cooking saved my life'
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJun 25, 2022
- BodyKristiana's secret struggle: 'All the pain was worth it'
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJun 24, 2022
- Celebrity NewsMatthew and Chloe Ridge: 'We have to put our kids first'
Woman's DayJun 23, 2022
- TVMasterChef NZ's Sam reveals: 'coming out made me a better cook'
Woman's DayJun 22, 2022
- TVMasterChef NZ's Lance Maynell reveals how he came back from rock bottom
Woman's DayJun 17, 2022