Prince Harry has jokingly revealed how many children he wants ... or more specifically, how many children he doesn't want!
The ginger Prince and his bride, Meghan Markle have been busy with their first international tour as a married couple, meeting and greeting the people of Britan's close neighbours, Ireland.
During the third day of the couple's Irish tour, while meeting royal fans in Dublin, Harry was questioned about his plans to start a family.
One brave woman didn't hold back when it came to asking the Prince the big question on everyone's mind right now.
"My husband also has red hair and he gave me five children — when are you and Meghan going to get going?"
People report that the woman, 43-year-old Elaine Adam-Stewart, was answered with laughter from the newly wedded royal.
"He laughed and said 'five children? — too many'," the mother of five told the publication.
The Duke and Duchess of Sussex have been open about the fact they want a family, but have both said they're taking things one step at a time.
These two just can't escape showing off their clucky side.
Proving yet again that they'll make fantastic parents, Prince Harry was captured playfully telling off an Irish tot who cheekily grabbed at Meghan Markle's hair and face during their tour of Dublin.
Can you blame the toddler?
Prince Harry playfully pointed his finger at the sweet little boy and the royal couple shared a laugh with three-year-old Walter Kieran's father, who was holding his son at the time of the encounter.
While the pair may shut down pregnancy chatter for now, it is very clear the couple is feeling clucky.
- RoyalsPrince Philip, the Duke of Edinburgh, has died aged 99
Now To LoveApr 09, 2021
- TVPopstars panel tells all: Rock regrets, secret crushes and dad jokes!
Woman's DayApr 09, 2021
- Celebrity NewsIron Mike's magic milestone: 'I'm finally in a good space!'
Woman's DayApr 07, 2021
- TVBachelorettes' show down: Our last-ditch effort to woo Moses
Woman's DayMar 30, 2021
- TVBachelor babes bare all: 'Our lives have changed forever'
Woman's DayMar 29, 2021
- Celebrity NewsSmitten but sleep-deprived! Sam Wallace and fiancée Sarah are on double duty
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyMar 26, 2021
- Celebrity NewsKiwi stunt star Zoë Bell talks brain injuries and break-ups
Woman's DayMar 24, 2021
- TVThe Bachelorette NZ's Lexie and Hamish are moving in together!
Woman's DayMar 11, 2021
- TVHit single Moses: 'I didn't think I deserved love!'
Woman's DayMar 09, 2021
- TVHere are the queens competing in RuPaul's Drag Race Down Under
Now To LoveMar 07, 2021