It's been quite a year for dad-to-be Prince Harry. Between marrying Meghan Markle, announcing their exciting pregnancy news, and embarking on an intensive 16-day royal tour of Australia, New Zealand and the Pacific, you'd be forgiven for not realising that Prince Harry actually hasn't had a drop of alcohol in three months.
According to sources, the former party boy has swapped the boozy nights out for quiet nights in with his pregnant wife.
"Meghan obviously cannot drink during her pregnancy and Harry wants to be there to support her," an insider told The Sun. "When they are in London, they have been spending more nights in together as he cannot go out drinking with friends like he used to."
Over the years, the 34-year-old earned the party prince reputation after several high-profile scandals, most notably his run-in in Las Vegas in 2012.
But since marrying 37-year-old Meghan Markle, Harry has settled into married life and is said to be taking his role as father-to-be very seriously. The last time Harry and Meghan were seen enjoying a tipple was during their royal tour of Dublin in July. It's believed that Meghan found out she was expecting shortly after this trip.
In the past, Meghan has admitted to enjoying the occasional drink here or there. In fact, her now defunct blog The Tig was named in tribute to her favorite red wine, Tignanello.
"Of course, I'm going to have that glass of wine — it's delicious and I enjoy it," she explained in a 2015 interview. "Do the things you enjoy within reason. Know your body and what works for you and you'll be fine."
And alcohol is not the only guilty pleasure that Harry has ditched. The New York Daily News claims Meghan has convinced her man to quit smoking for good.
"One of the reasons she got him to quit smoking is because smoking affects sperm production," an insider explained to the publication.
Instead of wandering home as the sun comes up, Harry now hits the exclusive KX private members health club in Chelsea first thing most mornings. His new lifestyle is clearly paying off with the former military man shedding an impressive 10 pounds since December 2017.
- FamilyJacinda Ardern reveals who Neve gets her 'strong will' from
Now To LoveToday 10:42am
- TVMy Kitchen Rules' Piper breaks her silence on her relationship with Victor
Now To LoveToday 10:00am
- BodyHayley Holt opens up about how sobriety has made her braver and stronger
Good Health ChoicesToday 8:30am
- Pregnancy & BirthSamantha Hayes excitedly announces the gender of her baby
Now To LoveToday 12:00pm
- Diet & NutritionThe truth about coconut oil: Is it actually as good for us as we've been told?
Good Health ChoicesToday 10:00am
- CareerMean Mums' Morgana O'Reilly gets candid about her school days
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 9:23am
- FamilyHow to get your children off the screens and out into the sunshine
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 12:00pm
- Pregnancy & BirthFear and panic followed by joy: The Edge's Chang Hung welcomes his much longed-for daughter
Woman's DayYesterday 8:00am
- CareerHow Louise Stainthorpe went from stay at home mum to 'badass businesswoman'
Woman's DayJul 19, 2019
- Married at First SightMAFS' Tamara Joy has hooked up with the brother of a fellow MAFS bride
Now To LoveJul 19, 2019
- FitnessCommon mistakes to avoid when you're working out for weight loss
Good Health ChoicesJul 19, 2019
- RoyalsThe very unusual way Duchess Camilla just celebrated her 72nd birthday
Now To LoveJul 18, 2019
- TVThe Block NZ's Lisa and Ribz fire back at the 'harsh and nasty' judges
Woman's DayJul 18, 2019
- CareerQueen of tiny: Why I love recreating everything I see in miniature
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJul 18, 2019