It's been quite a year for dad-to-be Prince Harry. Between marrying Meghan Markle, announcing their exciting pregnancy news, and embarking on an intensive 16-day royal tour of Australia, New Zealand and the Pacific, you'd be forgiven for not realising that Prince Harry actually hasn't had a drop of alcohol in three months.
According to sources, the former party boy has swapped the boozy nights out for quiet nights in with his pregnant wife.
"Meghan obviously cannot drink during her pregnancy and Harry wants to be there to support her," an insider told The Sun. "When they are in London, they have been spending more nights in together as he cannot go out drinking with friends like he used to."
Over the years, the 34-year-old earned the party prince reputation after several high-profile scandals, most notably his run-in in Las Vegas in 2012.
But since marrying 37-year-old Meghan Markle, Harry has settled into married life and is said to be taking his role as father-to-be very seriously. The last time Harry and Meghan were seen enjoying a tipple was during their royal tour of Dublin in July. It's believed that Meghan found out she was expecting shortly after this trip.
In the past, Meghan has admitted to enjoying the occasional drink here or there. In fact, her now defunct blog The Tig was named in tribute to her favorite red wine, Tignanello.
"Of course, I'm going to have that glass of wine — it's delicious and I enjoy it," she explained in a 2015 interview. "Do the things you enjoy within reason. Know your body and what works for you and you'll be fine."
And alcohol is not the only guilty pleasure that Harry has ditched. The New York Daily News claims Meghan has convinced her man to quit smoking for good.
"One of the reasons she got him to quit smoking is because smoking affects sperm production," an insider explained to the publication.
Instead of wandering home as the sun comes up, Harry now hits the exclusive KX private members health club in Chelsea first thing most mornings. His new lifestyle is clearly paying off with the former military man shedding an impressive 10 pounds since December 2017.
- CareerWhy Jennifer Aniston is looking to the future with a new focus
Now To LoveToday 9:00am
- RoyalsPrince Harry shares more details about his upcoming mental health TV series with Oprah
Now To LoveToday 4:15pm
- CareerMy life is stranger than fiction says NZ Children's Book Awards winner Bren MacDibble
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 1:49pm
- TVThe Block NZ winners Lisa and Ribz reveal their post-show plans
Woman's DayToday 7:25am
- CareerCheers everybody! Sarah Jessica Parker's new Kiwi-made wine is about to hit our shelves!
Now To LoveYesterday 2:14pm
- MindWhy Shortland Street's Ana Scotney was forced to quit social media
Woman's DayYesterday 10:45am
- CareerTech-savvy granny: Meet Val, a social media queen at 90
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 8:00am
- WeddingsThe heartbreaking reason why Kiwi Ferns' Honey Hireme's wedding had to be brought forward
Woman's DayYesterday 7:35am
- CompetitionsWin one of five prize packs from Arnott’s worth $100
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 7:20am
- RoyalsInside a play date with Prince George and Princess Charlotte at Kensington Palace
Now To LoveSep 17, 2019