What do you get a Princess-in-training who has everything for Christmas?
Luckily, Prince Harry has nailed the ideal gift for his fiancée Meghan Markle.
The smitten royal has got a new pooch to join them in Nottingham Cottage!
Meghan was devastated when she was forced to leave her beloved Labrador-shepherd cross Bogart behind in Canada with friends after he was deemed too old to fly.
And while she did bring six-year-old Beagle Guy to the UK with her, Harry knows that Meghan has a dog-shaped hole in her heart.
According to palace sources, Harry has now picked out the perfect canine companion for his beloved bride-to-be.
Harry has never owned a dog himself, in part due to his constant travelling while in military service
But insiders say he's excited to have a four-legged friend join the family.
"Harry has been waiting until his circumstances made it practical to have one," royal biographer Penny Junor.
"He loves (dogs)."
- TVElisabeth Easther on why "it's good to be bad" playing her Shorty character
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJan 21, 2022
- Celebrity NewsErin Simpson and Zac Franich's baby joy: 'We're finally having a baby!'
Now To LoveJan 20, 2022
- Real LifeRadio star Steve Broad reveals the tragedy that motivates him
Woman's DayJan 19, 2022
- RoyalsPrince William’s romantic surprise on Kate Middleton’s birthday
Now To LoveJan 17, 2022
- RoyalsThe Queen has stripped Prince Andrew of his military titles and royal patronages
Now To LoveJan 14, 2022