Duchess Meghan and Prince Harry have stepped out to celebrate the Coach Core Awards in England.
The pair quite literally had a ball of a time at the awards ceremony for Coach Core at Loughborough University on Monday, laughing and playing around with participants of the program.
Coach Core helps unemployed and marginalised young people become sporting coaches, and is funded by the Royal Foundation. Participants have lessons from sporting stars who mentor and train them.
The newlyweds shared some sweet moments during the event, and were pictured laughing with their arms around each other.
Meghan - as per usual - looked stunning as usual in a Oscar de la Renta navy top and Altuzarra trousers. And is that a new haircut we're noticing?
The event was also attended by sporting celebrities including Paula Radcliffe, netballer Eboni Beckford-Chambers and British tennis player Laura Robson.
The awards recognised the young people who had taken part in the program.
We've seen a lot of Harry and Meghan lately, just last week we saw Duchess Meghan give her first speech as a royal (which she aced) and prior to that we saw the handsome pair at a military gala.
While we love watching the royal pair's every move online, we're especially looking forward to seeing them in the new Queen of the World documentary, and, of course, seeing them in the flesh when they arrive in New Zealand as part of their royal tour. Bring on October 28th!
- RoyalsWhy the Queen allowed Duchess Catherine to break protocol and kiss her in public
Now To LoveToday 3:18pm
- RoyalsPrincess Eugenie’s latest outfit has a sweet connection to her royal wedding last year
Now To LoveToday 11:45am
- Real LifeA Christchurch surgeon describes what it was like to be working on the day of the mosque attacks
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 10:00am
- RoyalsSee the vibrant flower that's been named after Baby Archie
Now To LoveToday 9:30am
- Pregnancy & BirthNewshub's Melissa Davies is pregnant with her first child
Now To LoveToday 9:08am
- WeddingsUnlucky-in-love MAFS bride Ning sells her unworn wedding dress in an attempt to 'bury' her past
Now To LoveYesterday 5:00pm
- RoyalsDid Prince William just accidentally reveal his nickname for Princess Charlotte?
Now To LoveYesterday 12:30pm
- RoyalsAll the times Prince Louis looked just like his big brother Prince George
Now To LoveYesterday 10:25am
- FamilyA foster family's heartbreak as the young man they took in as a baby develops more and more serious health problems
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:22am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight's Daniel Webb reveals he has received death threats
Now To LoveYesterday 8:12am
- CompetitionsWin a 6 months’ supply of ChildLife vitamins and supplements for a healthy winter
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 8:00am
- FamilyAmy Schumer is 'mom-shamed' for returning to work two weeks after having her baby
Now To LoveMay 22, 2019
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine looks pretty in pink at the latest Buckingham Palace Garden Party
Now To LoveMay 22, 2019