Duchess Meghan and Prince Harry have stepped out to celebrate the Coach Core Awards in England.
The pair quite literally had a ball of a time at the awards ceremony for Coach Core at Loughborough University on Monday, laughing and playing around with participants of the program.
Coach Core helps unemployed and marginalised young people become sporting coaches, and is funded by the Royal Foundation. Participants have lessons from sporting stars who mentor and train them.
The newlyweds shared some sweet moments during the event, and were pictured laughing with their arms around each other.
Meghan - as per usual - looked stunning as usual in a Oscar de la Renta navy top and Altuzarra trousers. And is that a new haircut we're noticing?
The event was also attended by sporting celebrities including Paula Radcliffe, netballer Eboni Beckford-Chambers and British tennis player Laura Robson.
The awards recognised the young people who had taken part in the program.
We've seen a lot of Harry and Meghan lately, just last week we saw Duchess Meghan give her first speech as a royal (which she aced) and prior to that we saw the handsome pair at a military gala.
While we love watching the royal pair's every move online, we're especially looking forward to seeing them in the new Queen of the World documentary, and, of course, seeing them in the flesh when they arrive in New Zealand as part of their royal tour. Bring on October 28th!
- Celebrity NewsMiley Cyrus has shared brand new photos from her wedding to Liam Hemsworth
Now To LoveYesterday 2:00pm
- RoyalsPrincess Eugenie's special message to husband Jack Brooksbank
Now To LoveYesterday 12:00pm
- CareerKiwi women who've made it their mission to make life better for others
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 11:35am
- BodyThis 9 year old has a new heart thanks to one family's incredible gift of life
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 11:00am
- RoyalsPrince Harry spent Valentine's Day next to a shrine dedicated to himself and Duchess Meghan
Now To LoveYesterday 10:30am
- Married at First SightMAFS' Matthew Bennett insists losing his virginity to Lauren hasn't changed him
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30am
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine looks gorgeous in Gucci as she attends the 100 Women in Finance Gala
Now To LoveFeb 14, 2019
- RelationshipsArt Green and Matilda Rice's family plans: they are so clucky!
Woman's DayFeb 14, 2019
- CompetitionsWin a double pass to Ports of Auckland Round the Bays plus a Samsung S9
Now To LoveFeb 14, 2019
- Celebrity NewsCold Feet's Hermione Norris lists all the reasons why she'd love to live in New Zealand
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyFeb 14, 2019
- WeddingsShortland St star Beluah Koale marries his soulmate in a day of 'pure joy'
Woman's DayFeb 13, 2019