If watching the royal wedding on television on May 19 wasn't enough, now you can relive the magical moment again! Kensington Palace has announced that Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's outfits from their special day will soon be put on display for fans to see.
"The wedding outfits of The Duke and Duchess of Sussex will go on display at Windsor Castle in 2018 and the Palace of Holyroodhouse in Edinburgh in 2019 in a special Royal Collection Trust exhibition," they revealed in a statement alongside a photo of the two from the nuptials.
They continued in another post, 'The Royal Collection Trust exhibition 'A Royal Wedding: The Duke and Duchess of Sussex' will include the wedding dress designed by British designer Clare Waight Keller and veil, embroidered with the flora of the 53 countries of the Commonwealth, along with the diamond and platinum bandeau tiara, lent to The Duchess of Sussex by The Queen."
"The Duke of Sussex's wedding outfit was the frockcoat uniform of the Household Cavalry (the 'Blues and Royals'), made by tailors at Dege & Skinner on Savile Row," the Royal Collection website states.
"As the uniform specially commissioned for the occasion is required for use by His Royal Highness, an identical uniform made for The Duke by Dege & Skinner a few years earlier will be displayed."
The exhibit will be on display at Windsor Castle from 26 October 2018 to 6 January 2019 and will then move to the Palace of Holyroodhouse from 14 June to 6 October 2019.
Tickets will cost £21.20 (NZD $41) for an adult and £12.30 (NZD $24) for under 17-year-olds. Under fives are free.
This article originally appeared on Closer.
- MoneyOnline shopping fails - Kiwi consumers' hilarious tales
Now To LoveToday 4:00pm
- Celebrity NewsHarper Beckham and Anna Wintour's priceless twinning moment
Now To LoveToday 2:28pm
- RoyalsHappy Birthday Prince Andrew: 7 things you may not know about the Duke of York
Now To LoveToday 9:30am
- Destinations CitiesThe all-women Bali retreat that saved my soul after my fiancé left me
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 1:00pm
- BodyWhy Olivia Newton-John isn't letting battling cancer for the third time get her down
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 11:00am
- WeddingsArt Green and Matilda Rice marry in a stunning Waiheke wedding - and announce they're expecting a baby!
Now To LoveYesterday 10:10am
- Married at First SightMAFS baby on board? Reports suggest this bride is already pregnant
Now To LoveYesterday 8:00am
- Celebrity NewsMiley Cyrus has shared brand new photos from her wedding to Liam Hemsworth
Now To LoveFeb 15, 2019
- RoyalsPrincess Eugenie's special message to husband Jack Brooksbank
Now To LoveFeb 15, 2019
- CareerKiwi women who've made it their mission to make life better for others
The Australian Women's WeeklyFeb 15, 2019
- BodyThis 9 year old has a new heart thanks to one family's incredible gift of life
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyFeb 15, 2019