Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's wedding promises to be the wedding of the year (sorry, Princess Eugenie). And with that in mind, every single detail about the soon-to-be married couple and their upcoming nuptials has become front-page worthy.
Now, Alexi Lubomirski - the photographer behind the couple's stunning engagement photos - has come forward to reveal exactly what went down at their intimate photo session at Frogmore House, Windsor.
Speaking with E! News while at the Daily Front Row Fashion Awards, Alexi couldn't help but sing the praises of the royal duo.
"It was one of the easiest, most joyful jobs because they were so deliciously in love," he said, adding that he told the couple to "just be yourselves and I will take pictures of you."
He also revealed that he'd never met the royal duo prior to photographing them and was actually discovered over Instagram by one of Meghan's friends.
"It was nutty. It was a very surreal end to the year because it came out of nowhere," he said. "I think one of Meghan's friends saw me on Instagram that I was in England during the announcement of the engagement and I was told later that this person said to her, 'You should meet Alexi. He's great. You'd love him,' and that was it."
Alexi, a fashion and portrait photographer who trained with the likes of Mario Testino, has previously shot A-listers like Julia Roberts, Beyoncé, and Keira Knightley.
He previously opened up about the shoot shortly after the pictures were released, saying: "It was an incredible honour to be asked to document this wonderful event, but also a great privilege to be invited to share and be witness to this young couple's love for one another. I cannot help but smile when I look at the photos that we took of them, such was their happiness together."
Harry, 33, and Meghan, 36, will tie the knot at St George's Chapel at Windsor Castle on May 19.
Around 600 people should expect an invite to the service, with a select 200 close friends also scoring a place at an after party at Frogmore House.
With the guest list finalised and invitations on their way, the countdown is well and truly on!
- TVHow winning The Block has changed Tim and Arty's lives forever
Woman's DayNov 25, 2021
- At homeBring summer into your home with this colour pallette
Now To LoveNov 25, 2021
- RoyalsAre Princess Eugenie and Jack Brooksbank planning baby number two already?
Woman's DayNov 23, 2021
- RoyalsThe Queen’s special appearance for two of her great-grandsons after weeks of health concerns
The Australian Women's WeeklyNov 23, 2021
- Royals"She's alright!": The Queen makes her first in-person appearance since October hospital scare
The Australian Women's WeeklyNov 18, 2021
- Celebrity NewsKim Crossman's hidden heartache and why being a mum will have to wait
Woman's DayNov 18, 2021
- Food & DrinksEnjoy the taste of Provence with these refreshing rosé wines
The Australian Women's WeeklyNov 17, 2021
- Real LifeKiwi mum Rachel reveals how her premature son changed her life
Woman's DayNov 17, 2021
- RoyalsBuckingham Palace confirms the Queen will attend the annual Remembrance Day Service
Now To LoveNov 12, 2021