Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are set to make their first official appearance alongside Prince William and Duchess Catherine next Wednesday, February 28.
According to Kensington Palace, the couples will be participating in the inaugural Royal Foundation Forum and will even take the stage together.
Ah, the excitement is overwhelming!
"The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, Prince Harry and Ms. Meghan Markle will take part in the first annual Royal Foundation Forum on Wednesday 28th February," the palace wrote in a statement published to Twitter.
"Under the theme 'Making a Difference Together,' the event will showcase the programmes run or initiated by The Royal Foundation, including @heads_together, @WeAreInvictus and @united4wildlife."
The statement concluded: "TRH and Ms. Markle will appear on stage together to discuss why The Royal Foundation was set up, the projects they are currently working on, and their ambitions for the future."
As the foundation was initially set up by Wills, Kate and Harry as the main vehicle for their philanthropic activities, it's an exciting step forward for Meghan -- a true welcome into the fold, if you will!
We last saw the foursome together -- in an unofficial capacity -- as they made their way to the Church of St. Mary Magdalene on Christmas Day.
And yes, it was bloody fantastic.
Meghan, 36, made a very stylish Sandringham debut in a camel coat by Sentaler teamed with a brown hat and matching brown boots and a Chloe 'Pixie' bag.
Meanwhile, the Duchess of Cambridge showed she's an absolute pro at attending the Christmas service.
The 36-year-old held onto her husband William's hand as they strolled through the English countryside.
Kate, who is expecting her third child, continued her maternity fashion streak with a Miu Miu velvet-trimmed double-breasted tartan wool-blend peacoat which was accessorised with black shoes and a matching black hat.
We can barely wait to see the foursome in all their glory once again!
- RoyalsWhy the Queen allowed Duchess Catherine to break protocol and kiss her in public
Now To LoveToday 3:18pm
- RoyalsPrincess Eugenie’s latest outfit has a sweet connection to her royal wedding last year
Now To LoveToday 11:45am
- Real LifeA Christchurch surgeon describes what it was like to be working on the day of the mosque attacks
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 10:00am
- RoyalsSee the vibrant flower that's been named after Baby Archie
Now To LoveToday 9:30am
- Pregnancy & BirthNewshub's Melissa Davies is pregnant with her first child
Now To LoveToday 9:08am
- WeddingsUnlucky-in-love MAFS bride Ning sells her unworn wedding dress in an attempt to 'bury' her past
Now To LoveYesterday 5:00pm
- RoyalsDid Prince William just accidentally reveal his nickname for Princess Charlotte?
Now To LoveYesterday 12:30pm
- RoyalsAll the times Prince Louis looked just like his big brother Prince George
Now To LoveYesterday 10:25am
- FamilyA foster family's heartbreak as the young man they took in as a baby develops more and more serious health problems
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:22am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight's Daniel Webb reveals he has received death threats
Now To LoveYesterday 8:12am
- CompetitionsWin a 6 months’ supply of ChildLife vitamins and supplements for a healthy winter
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 8:00am
- FamilyAmy Schumer is 'mom-shamed' for returning to work two weeks after having her baby
Now To LoveMay 22, 2019
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine looks pretty in pink at the latest Buckingham Palace Garden Party
Now To LoveMay 22, 2019