Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are set to make their first official appearance alongside Prince William and Duchess Catherine next Wednesday, February 28.
According to Kensington Palace, the couples will be participating in the inaugural Royal Foundation Forum and will even take the stage together.
Ah, the excitement is overwhelming!
"The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, Prince Harry and Ms. Meghan Markle will take part in the first annual Royal Foundation Forum on Wednesday 28th February," the palace wrote in a statement published to Twitter.
"Under the theme 'Making a Difference Together,' the event will showcase the programmes run or initiated by The Royal Foundation, including @heads_together, @WeAreInvictus and @united4wildlife."
The statement concluded: "TRH and Ms. Markle will appear on stage together to discuss why The Royal Foundation was set up, the projects they are currently working on, and their ambitions for the future."
As the foundation was initially set up by Wills, Kate and Harry as the main vehicle for their philanthropic activities, it's an exciting step forward for Meghan -- a true welcome into the fold, if you will!
We last saw the foursome together -- in an unofficial capacity -- as they made their way to the Church of St. Mary Magdalene on Christmas Day.
And yes, it was bloody fantastic.
Meghan, 36, made a very stylish Sandringham debut in a camel coat by Sentaler teamed with a brown hat and matching brown boots and a Chloe 'Pixie' bag.
Meanwhile, the Duchess of Cambridge showed she's an absolute pro at attending the Christmas service.
The 36-year-old held onto her husband William's hand as they strolled through the English countryside.
Kate, who is expecting her third child, continued her maternity fashion streak with a Miu Miu velvet-trimmed double-breasted tartan wool-blend peacoat which was accessorised with black shoes and a matching black hat.
We can barely wait to see the foursome in all their glory once again!
- Celebrity NewsMiley Cyrus has shared brand new photos from her wedding to Liam Hemsworth
Now To LoveYesterday 2:00pm
- RoyalsPrincess Eugenie's special message to husband Jack Brooksbank
Now To LoveYesterday 12:00pm
- CareerKiwi women who've made it their mission to make life better for others
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 11:35am
- BodyThis 9 year old has a new heart thanks to one family's incredible gift of life
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 11:00am
- RoyalsPrince Harry spent Valentine's Day next to a shrine dedicated to himself and Duchess Meghan
Now To LoveYesterday 10:30am
- Married at First SightMAFS' Matthew Bennett insists losing his virginity to Lauren hasn't changed him
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30am
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine looks gorgeous in Gucci as she attends the 100 Women in Finance Gala
Now To LoveFeb 14, 2019
- RelationshipsArt Green and Matilda Rice's family plans: they are so clucky!
Woman's DayFeb 14, 2019
- CompetitionsWin a double pass to Ports of Auckland Round the Bays plus a Samsung S9
Now To LoveFeb 14, 2019
- Celebrity NewsCold Feet's Hermione Norris lists all the reasons why she'd love to live in New Zealand
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyFeb 14, 2019
- WeddingsShortland St star Beluah Koale marries his soulmate in a day of 'pure joy'
Woman's DayFeb 13, 2019