Prince Harry has teamed up with his mother's dear friend, Sir Elton John, in a bid to continue their fight against aids.
The pair went to AIDS 2018 summit in Amsterdam on Tuesday, where they announced the launch of the billion-dollar project called the MenStar Coalition.
The coalition is made up of the Elton John's AIDS Foundation, Johnson & Johnson, and the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation and will focus on "delivering effective HIV/AIDS services for men," including increased testing and treatment of the disease.
Delivering a stirring speech, the Duke of Sussex said: "Inspired by the growing alarm at the rate of new HIV infections among young women, the MenStar coalition is bravely tackling the root cause of this problem — the lack of awareness of HIV prevention among hard-to-reach young men."
Duchess Meghan's husband continued, "Too many around the world are still ignoring the damaging knock-on effect on education and other community services from not prioritising HIV prevention and treatment."
Sir Elton also spoke out, saying, "If we want to end AIDS once and for all, we must make men part of the solution."
The initiative will begin by rolling out self-HIV testing for young men in Kenya.
Elton, who performed at the Duke and Duchess of Sussex's wedding, loved Harry's mother.
Speaking of Princess Diana, he said, "I loved her because she did so much for AIDS and she was a great friend to me."
Last August, on the anniversary of her passing, Elton shared a stunning tribute.
Posting a photo of them together, he wrote: "20 years ago today, the world lost an angel."
- Celebrity NewsMiley Cyrus has shared brand new photos from her wedding to Liam Hemsworth
Now To LoveYesterday 2:00pm
- RoyalsPrincess Eugenie's special message to husband Jack Brooksbank
Now To LoveYesterday 12:00pm
- CareerKiwi women who've made it their mission to make life better for others
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 11:35am
- BodyThis 9 year old has a new heart thanks to one family's incredible gift of life
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 11:00am
- RoyalsPrince Harry spent Valentine's Day next to a shrine dedicated to himself and Duchess Meghan
Now To LoveYesterday 10:30am
- Married at First SightMAFS' Matthew Bennett insists losing his virginity to Lauren hasn't changed him
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30am
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine looks gorgeous in Gucci as she attends the 100 Women in Finance Gala
Now To LoveFeb 14, 2019
- RelationshipsArt Green and Matilda Rice's family plans: they are so clucky!
Woman's DayFeb 14, 2019
- CompetitionsWin a double pass to Ports of Auckland Round the Bays plus a Samsung S9
Now To LoveFeb 14, 2019
- Celebrity NewsCold Feet's Hermione Norris lists all the reasons why she'd love to live in New Zealand
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyFeb 14, 2019
- WeddingsShortland St star Beluah Koale marries his soulmate in a day of 'pure joy'
Woman's DayFeb 13, 2019