He may be third in line for the British throne, but just like many other children his age Prince George loves magic, which calls for a magic-themed birthday bash, obviously!
According to The Sun, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are pulling out all the stops for their eldest child with a source telling the publication "magicians from the Magic Circle have all been booked" for the six-year-old's birthday party.
The Magic Circle is a premier magic society formed in 1905 which is dedicated to promoting the art of magic. In fact, Prince George's grandfather Prince Charles is apparently a member of the select group.
The party, which will be held in the grounds of Kensington Palace will also feature "a royal bouncy castle" with the source explaining that naturally, "safety checks will be vigorous".
And who will the lucky guests include?
According to the source the Cambridges have invited some of George's school friends as well as some familiar royal faces.
"School friends from Thomas's in Battersea will be in attendance plus Maud Windsor, Lord Freddie Windsor's daughter," the source reveals, "she's also a pupil at Thomas's."
Lord Frederick Windsor is the son of Prince and Princess Michael of Kent and the older brother of Lady Gabriella Kingston (nee Windsor), who married Thomas Kingston at St George's Chapel in May this year.
Another familiar face who is likely to attend is George's cousin Mia Tindall, the eldest daughter of Zara and Mike Tindall.
Apparently the two youngsters are "inseparable chums", and considering Mike's reportedly George's favourite uncle, it's not surprising.
"His favourite uncle is Mike Tindall, because he larks about and never takes himself too seriously," a close friend of the Cambridges told The Sun.
And after the way he hilariously made the Queen laugh at the Royal Ascot, we can absolutely see why.
WATCH: Mike Tindall make the Queen laugh when reveals what's under his top hat. Story continues below...
While the date has not yet been confirmed for the royal birthday party, it'll be held once the family arrive back to London, with The Sun reporting the Cambridges have jetted off to the island of Mustique in the Caribbean for a summer holiday.
Ahead of the Prince George's sixth birthday on July 22nd, Kensington Palace released three gorgeous photographs of the future King on their Instagram account, taken by his skilled mother, the Duchess of Cambridge.
Two of the photographs show George sporting an England football jersey in the grounds of Kensington Palace as he beams at the camera, while the third was taken during a family holiday.
Clearly approving of the youngster's choice of outfit, the England football club wished George a happy birthday in the comments writing: "Happy birthday, Prince George!
"Great choice of shirt," followed by a grinning face emoji and the flag of England.
Kensington Palace replied to the comment with three lion emojis – lions are the team's mascot.
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine reveals one of Prince Louis’ surprising first words
Now To LoveToday 12:10pm
- RoyalsPrincess Beatrice’s sweet text to Ellie Goulding about their friendship was revealed on TV
Now To LoveToday 10:40am
- FamilyParaplegic dad's joy: The newborn son we never thought we'd have
Woman's DayToday 9:45am
- CareerHow footwear designer Kathryn Wilson uses her Samsung Galaxy Note10+ for work and play
Now To LoveToday 9:42am
- CompetitionsWin a gum health prize pack with Oral B and NZ Woman’s Weekly!
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:00am
- RelationshipsJay-Jay Feeney's hot new romance: 'Meet my toyboy lover'
Woman's DayToday 8:10am
- MindWhy procrastination can be more harmful than we think - and what we can do about it
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 12:00pm
- RelationshipsWho was Lezlie Manukian? The Californian girl who swindled a Kiwi family out of their life savings
Now To LoveYesterday 10:00am
- FamilyChristmas with the stars: How Laura McGoldrick will be spending the holidays
Woman's DayYesterday 7:55am
- PetsCaring for elderly pets (the trick is to think of them as furry grandparents)
Now To LoveDec 13, 2019
- SkincareThe surprising benefits of caffeine for your skin and body
Now To LoveDec 13, 2019
- BodyPerimenopause: the 'change before the change' explained
The Australian Women's WeeklyDec 13, 2019