Royals

See the adorable Cambridge trio applauding those tirelessly working during the Covid-19 lockdown

William and Catherine have shared a video of George, Charlotte and Louis showing their appreciation.

By Anya Truong-George
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge have taken to Instagram to share an adorable video of their three children Prince George, Princess Charlotte and Prince Louis, showing their appreciation towards the healthcare workers who are working tirelessly through the Covid-19 lockdowns.
The video shows four-year-old Charlotte, little Louis, who will be two in April, and six-year-old Prince George clapping and smiling at the camera at what looks to be their country home Anmer Hall in Norfolk.
"To all the doctors, nurses, carers, GPs, pharmacists, volunteers and other NHS staff working tirelessly to help those affected by #COVID19 thank you," the accompanying caption says.
With the added hashtags: #ClapForOurCarers, #ClapForCarers, #ThankYouNHS and #ClapForNHS also included.
The video was part of a UK-wide campaign to thank NHS staff and carers working on the frontline of the pandemic. At 8pm London time on Thursday streets around the nation echoed with the claps and cheers of people from their balconies and doorsteps.
Watch the video in the player above. Story continues below...
The Cambridge children showed their thanks to the hardworking NHS staff and volunteers. (Image: Getty)
Prince William and Catherine have also paid visits to staff in person, last week stopping by NHS 111 to pass on their personal thanks as well as on behalf of the Royal Family to the staff working around the clock to provide care and advice to those who need it.
"It's at times like this when we realised just how much the NHS represents the very best of our country and society – people from all backgrounds and walks of life with different experiences and skills, pulling together for the common good," Prince William said.
"Not only are NHS staff and emergency workers responding to the needs of the public, they – like the rest of us – are concerned about their families, friends and loved ones.
"They need our support as much as we need theirs. All of us have a part to play if we're going to protect the most vulnerable."
Explaining, "That means acting on the latest expert advice, staying home if we or those we live with have symptoms, and avoiding non-essential contact to help reduce the spread of the virus."

The video comes just a day after it was confirmed Prince Charles has tested positive for the virus.
In a statement from Clarence House, a spokesperson said: "The Prince of Wales has tested positive for coronavirus.
"He has been displaying mild symptoms but otherwise remains in good health and has been working from home throughout the last few days as usual.
"The Duchess of Cornwall has also been tested but does not have the virus. In accordance with Government and medical advice, the Prince and Duchess are now self-isolating at home in Scotland."
The tests were carried out by the NHS in Aberdeenshire, with the spokesperson adding it's impossible to say where Charles caught the virus from due to the number of engagements he attends.
The positive test does, however, come a fortnight after he met with Prince Albert of Monaco, who last week also confirmed he had contracted the virus.
WATCH: New Zealand declares a state of emergency. Story continues below...
Buckingham Palace also released a statement of reassurance about the Queen's health, saying the 93-year-old monarch "remains in good health" and last saw her 71-year-old son and heir at an Investiture on March 12.
"[She] is following all the appropriate advice with regard to her welfare. We will not be commenting further."
New Zealand is currently in a nationwide four-week lockdown which began on Thursday to help curb the spread of the pandemic which has seen more than half a million people die across the world.
At the time of writing New Zealand has 283 confirmed and probable cases.