They may be young, but Prince George and Princess Charlotte are already old hats at this royal wedding thing.
The cheeky brother and sister arrived at the wedding of Princess Eugenie and Jack Brooksbank and once again took centre stage as pageboy and bridesmaid respectively.
Dressed in white, George and Charlotte waved to the crowds - much to the delight of the public!
The two eldest Cambridge children weren't the only sweet faces in the bridal party.
Fellow bridesmaids Savannah Phillips, seven, Teddy Rose Williams (daughter of British popstar Robbie Williams and Ayda Field), five, Mia Tindall, four, and Maud Windsor, four, looked equally angelic in their bridesmaid dresses while six-year-old pageboy, Louis de Givenchy kept George company.
Lady Louise Windsor was also on hand to help the little ones into the church and was a vision dressed in royal blue, the same colour as Princess Beatrice, who is acting as maid of honour.
Little Prince Louis who was born in April was, of course, not old enough to attend the wedding, but George and Charlotte are seasoned pros.
The young prince and princess stood on the steps of St George's Chapel just a few months ago when they accompanied Meghan Markle down the aisle when she married Prince Harry.
The fourth and fifth in line to the throne also accompanied family friend Sophie Carter down the aisle in September and judging by the photos, they had a ball.
Plus, we can't forget their cheeky antics at their aunty's 2016 wedding when Pippa Middleton wed James Matthews.
There are plenty of British royal wedding traditions but one unofficial one is that the bridal party is reserved for children.
Like Duchess Catherine, who was famously accompanied by her sister Pippa on her big day, Princess Eugenie has enlisted the assistance of her big sister Princess Beatrice. The two sisters are famously close and it was revealed that Beatrice would take on the role as maid of honour in British Vogue.
- SkincareAll you need to know about retinol and anti-ageing ingredients
Now To LoveMay 06, 2021
- Married at First SightMAFS Patrick and Belinda: 'Pat will make a great Dad!'
Woman's DayMay 05, 2021
- Married at First SightMAFS Bryce & Melissa: 'We're getting our own show!'
Woman's DayMay 04, 2021
- RoyalsPrince Philip, the Duke of Edinburgh, has died aged 99
Now To LoveApr 09, 2021
- TVPopstars panel tells all: Rock regrets, secret crushes and dad jokes!
Woman's DayApr 09, 2021
- Celebrity NewsIron Mike's magic milestone: 'I'm finally in a good space!'
Woman's DayApr 07, 2021
- TVBachelorettes' show down: Our last-ditch effort to woo Moses
Woman's DayMar 30, 2021
- TVBachelor babes bare all: 'Our lives have changed forever'
Woman's DayMar 29, 2021
- Celebrity NewsSmitten but sleep-deprived! Sam Wallace and fiancée Sarah are on double duty
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyMar 26, 2021
- Celebrity NewsKiwi stunt star Zoë Bell talks brain injuries and break-ups
Woman's DayMar 24, 2021