They may be young, but Prince George and Princess Charlotte are already old hats at this royal wedding thing.
The cheeky brother and sister arrived at the wedding of Princess Eugenie and Jack Brooksbank and once again took centre stage as pageboy and bridesmaid respectively.
Dressed in white, George and Charlotte waved to the crowds - much to the delight of the public!
The two eldest Cambridge children weren't the only sweet faces in the bridal party.
Fellow bridesmaids Savannah Phillips, seven, Teddy Rose Williams (daughter of British popstar Robbie Williams and Ayda Field), five, Mia Tindall, four, and Maud Windsor, four, looked equally angelic in their bridesmaid dresses while six-year-old pageboy, Louis de Givenchy kept George company.
Lady Louise Windsor was also on hand to help the little ones into the church and was a vision dressed in royal blue, the same colour as Princess Beatrice, who is acting as maid of honour.
Little Prince Louis who was born in April was, of course, not old enough to attend the wedding, but George and Charlotte are seasoned pros.
The young prince and princess stood on the steps of St George's Chapel just a few months ago when they accompanied Meghan Markle down the aisle when she married Prince Harry.
The fourth and fifth in line to the throne also accompanied family friend Sophie Carter down the aisle in September and judging by the photos, they had a ball.
Plus, we can't forget their cheeky antics at their aunty's 2016 wedding when Pippa Middleton wed James Matthews.
There are plenty of British royal wedding traditions but one unofficial one is that the bridal party is reserved for children.
Like Duchess Catherine, who was famously accompanied by her sister Pippa on her big day, Princess Eugenie has enlisted the assistance of her big sister Princess Beatrice. The two sisters are famously close and it was revealed that Beatrice would take on the role as maid of honour in British Vogue.
- Celebrity NewsMiley Cyrus has shared brand new photos from her wedding to Liam Hemsworth
Now To LoveToday 2:00pm
- RoyalsPrincess Eugenie's special message to husband Jack Brooksbank
Now To LoveToday 12:00pm
- CareerKiwi women who've made it their mission to make life better for others
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 11:35am
- BodyThis 9 year old has a new heart thanks to one family's incredible gift of life
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 11:00am
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine looks gorgeous in Gucci as she attends the 100 Women in Finance Gala
Now To LoveYesterday 10:15am
- Married at First SightIs MAFS' Mike Gunner running his own fan page? The signs are compelling!
Now To LoveYesterday 9:15am
- RelationshipsArt Green and Matilda Rice's family plans: they are so clucky!
Woman's DayYesterday 9:00am
- CompetitionsWin a double pass to Ports of Auckland Round the Bays plus a Samsung S9
Now To LoveYesterday 9:00am
- Celebrity NewsCold Feet's Hermione Norris lists all the reasons why she'd love to live in New Zealand
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 7:00am
- WeddingsShortland St star Beluah Koale marries his soulmate in a day of 'pure joy'
Woman's DayFeb 13, 2019
- BodyWhat it's like one year on from weight-loss surgery
Now To LoveFeb 12, 2019