Could Prince George get any cuter?
During a trip to Cyprus with Duchess Catherine, Prince William revealed a very special and adorable exchange he had with his son, George, just before they left.
Speaking to RAF Akrotiri crew members (a British Air Force station) during his visit, the Duke of Cambridge revealed that Prince George was "more of a helicopter enthusiast than glamorous jets" - which got a laugh considering that jets fly from the base that the crew were located.
"George said to me this morning, 'Where are you going daddy?' and I said, 'I'm going to see some pilots who fly fast jets'," Wills revealed.
"George said, 'if you see a see a helicopter take a picture for me'," awwwww!
The love of aviation is obviously something that has been passed from father-to-son as Wills was a helicopter pilot for the East Anglian Air Ambulance and also served with the Royal Air Force.
But it was the family trip to Hamburg in 2017 that really cemented George's love of helicopters.
After a week-long royal tour of Poland and Germany, the little prince and his sister Princess Charlotte, were taken to an airbus factory before heading back to the UK.
George's enthusiasm was evident as he got inside a helicopter, posing for some pictures in the driver's seat, as well as checking out the interior!
We wonder if George will grow up to be a pilot like his dad!
- RoyalsWhen and where will Baby Archie’s christening take place? Here are all the details
Now To LoveToday 4:45pm
- TVThe moving reason behind Dancing With The Stars winner Manu Vatuvei's vow to keep dancing
Now To LoveToday 4:00pm
- TVFormer DWTS dancer Carol-Ann Hanna gives her verdict on the final show and Manu's win
Now To LoveToday 12:00pm
- Diet & NutritionHow this Auckland woman lost 30kg through hypnosis
Woman's DayToday 8:00am
- FertilityConsidering freezing your eggs? Here's everything you need to know
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 12:00pm
- FamilySamantha Hayes shares her heartache after visiting a refugee camp in Jordan
- BodyRotorua parents' heartbreak: only a miracle will save their little boy
Woman's DayYesterday 8:00am
- CareerJulie Anne Genter on bicycles, babies and what's going to make a better world
The Australian Women's WeeklyJun 15, 2019
- Married at First SightMAFS' Mick Gould has posed naked in the name of rural mental health
Now To LoveJun 14, 2019