It's the moment we've all been waiting for (aside from Meghan Markle's wedding dress reveal!) and it's everything we could have wished for and more!
Prince George, four, and his little sister Princess Charlotte, three, have once again proven to be the ultimate royal dream team taking starring roles for the wedding of the century at St George's Chapel, Windsor Castle.
The adorable brother-sister duo joined eight other little bridal party members -- including several of Harry and Meghan's godchildren -- as a page boy and bridesmaid.
Princess Charlotte looked seriously sweet for the big day in a classic white dress, pristine satin shoes and a floral crown that perfectly complemented the bride's boquet.
Prince George, meanwhile, cut a very grown-up figure in a miniature version of the Blues and Royals frockcoat -- similar to that of his uncle Harry's military ensemble.
The Duchess of Cambridge, who just welcomed her third child into the world, was there to helped the littlies enter the chapel without a hitch. She held tightly onto her daughter's hand and another bridesmaid as they made their way up the stairs of St. George's Chapel.
George, however, joined the rest of the bridal party without assitance, but was sure to sweetly hold hands with his fellow party members as he walked down the aisle behind Meghan, escorted by Prince Charles.
As expected, their newborn baby brother Prince Louis of Cambridge, who was born on April 23rd, was left at their Kensington Palace home.
Of course, it's not the first time the Cambridge cuties have nearly upstaged the bride and groom, these two are seasoned pros!
Who could forget their heartwarming appearance as flower girl and page boy at aunt Pippa Middleton's wedding to James Matthews this time last year?
While she might not be the direct heir to the throne when it comes to family dynamics, The Queen says her great-granddaughter Charlotte is very much in charge - and she especially loves to boss Prince George around.
It's a character trait that mum Duchess Catherine has also backed up with the 36-year-old last year remarking her daughter is "the one in charge."
And that dynamic was definitely clear to see today between George and Charlotte!
Meanwhile, uncle Prince Harry has often admitted seeing the joy his niece and nephew bring to big brother William has inspired him to start his own family.
During their first joint interview after their engagement last year, Prince Harry and Meghan Markle spoke of wanting kids together.
When the newly-engaged couple were asked if they are on the horizon, Harry replied: "Not currently, no. Of course, one step at a time and hopefully we'll start a family in the near future."
WATCH: Harry and Meghan -- now known as the Duke and Duchess of Sussex -- exchange vows. Post continues...
Just like his late mother Princess Diana, the groom can't help but show off his tactile side when he's around little ones.
"I've got a kid inside of me. I want to keep that. I adore kids. I enjoy everything that they bring to the party. They just say what they think," Harry has previously said.
Before adding: "I can't wait for the day [to be a dad]. It will be fantastic."
- RoyalsInside a play date with Prince George and Princess Charlotte at Kensington Palace
Now To LoveToday 3:40pm
- PetsThe online pet product delivery service that just made your life easier
Now To LoveToday 2:00pm
- RoyalsIs this a clue that Duchess Meghan is relaunching her lifestyle blog The Tig?
Now To LoveToday 11:15am
- CareerFrom Shortland Street to water births: Katherine McRae's new focus
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:09am
- RoyalsNew book details the lives of the photographers who captured the royals behind closed doors
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:00am
- FamilyNadene Lomu's tearful confession: Pushed to breaking point after Jonah's death
Woman's DayToday 7:45am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight NZ brides share the details on their wedding dresses
Woman's DayYesterday 4:45pm
- TVThe one thing Jodie Rimmer did on Celebrity Treasure Island that her children made her apologise for
Woman's DayYesterday 8:55am
- At homeThe sensitive skin laundry hack that makes your clothes soft and speeds up drying time
Now To LoveYesterday 8:24am
- EntertainmentWoman's Day Bonds X-Temp hottest media hunk has been crowned
Woman's DayYesterday 8:21am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan shares an adorable unseen photo from Archie’s christening for Prince Harry’s birthday
Now To LoveYesterday 8:00am
- TVThe top five moments from Celebrity Treasure Island this week
Now To LoveSep 15, 2019
- CareerHelen Mirren on why being old is 'cool' and marriage is great
The Australian Women's WeeklySep 15, 2019
- CompetitionsWin a $500 Countdown voucher to launch your Disney Word tile collection
Woman's DaySep 15, 2019
- BodyDWTS winner Loryn Reynolds' sister can finally dance again after losing a whopping 70kg
Woman's DaySep 14, 2019