It's the news we were all hoping for.
Fans across the globe were left worried when it was confirmed Thomas Markle would miss his daughter's wedding, taking place tomorrow on May 19 at St George's chapel in Windsor.
Now Kensington Palace have answered the question we've all been asking: Who will walk Meghan Markle down the aisle?
In a statement released tonight, they shared that Prince Harry's father, Prince Charles, will be stepping up to the momentous job.
Kensington Palace said in a statement: "Ms. Meghan Markle has asked His Royal Highness The Prince of Wales to accompany her down the aisle of the Quire of St George's Chapel on her Wedding Day.
"The Prince of Wales is pleased to be able to welcome Ms. Markle to The Royal Family in this way."
Meghan confirmed that her dad, Thomas Markle, would unable attend or walk her down the aisle.
In an unprecedented move, the actress shared a statement through Kensington Palace.
It read, "Sadly, my father will not be attending our wedding."
"I have always cared for my father and hope he can be given the space he needs to focus on his health.
"I would like to thank everyone who has offered generous messages of support.
"Please know how much Harry and I look forward to sharing our special day with you on Saturday."
Some royal watchers had hoped maybe Meghan's mother Doria Ragland would step up for the job.
The yogi will be driving to the chapel with her 36-year-old daughter, and will no doubt have an instrumental role on the day.
For now, the entire clan are unwinding together, as a unit in Windsor.
On Thursday, the soon-to-be-married pair were pictured as they travelled together by car to Windsor Castle ahead of the wedding rehearsal and preparations.
They were escorted by police as they sped past crowds of well-wishers and up the famous Long Walk.
Meghan, 36, looked every bit wedding ready in the same ivory silk crepe bodysuit from Tuxe Bodywear that she wore during her first evening event with Harry back in February. She completed the look with a messy half-updo, through which a dazzling pair of diamond earrings could be seen.
The former actress smiled warmly and waved to fans who have already begun to line the streets in anticipation of the festivities. Harry, on the other hand, appeared far more serious.
- MoneyMoney expert Mary Holm reveals how much money you really need in the bank when you retire - and it's not as much as you think
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 12:10pm
- RoyalsFlower arranging and cute cookies: Inside Duchess Meghan's gorgeous baby shower
Now To LoveToday 10:00am
- BodyKiwi teen's bizarre diagnosis: 'You have a plant growing in your ear'
Now To LoveToday 8:20am
- RoyalsWho are all the celebrity guests at Duchess Meghan's baby shower?
Now To LoveYesterday 3:00pm
- Parenting NewsZoe Marshall urges: don't kiss other people's babies on the mouth
Now To LoveYesterday 1:31pm
- RoyalsBeyonce and JAY-Z just made a surprising tribute to Duchess Meghan in their Brit Awards acceptance speech
Now To LoveYesterday 12:05pm
- Celebrity NewsCoro Street's new bad girl - Connie Hyde reveals what it's like playing Sally's sister Gina
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:22am
- TVSir David Attenborough the legend: how he's still producing groundbreaking TV series at age 92
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- RoyalsSerena Williams joins Duchess Meghan for a night out in New York City
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30am
- Married at First SightMAFS' Elizabeth and Bronson speak out about the developing affair between Sam and Ines
Now To LoveYesterday 8:00am
- Celebrity NewsLady Gaga has called off her engagement to Christian Carino
Now To LoveFeb 20, 2019