Prince Charles' 70th birthday truly is the gift that keeps on giving.
Today, on the Prince of Wales' milestone celebrations, Clarence House gifted the world not one but two charming new family photos showing the man of the moment surrounded by his loved ones. This includes wife Duchess Camilla, son Prince William, his wife the Duchess of Cambridge, their three angelic children, Prince George, five, Princess Charlotte, three, six-month-old Prince Louis, and younger son Prince Harry and his wife, Meghan, Duchess of Sussex.
And it's clear that the Prince at 70 has well and truly hit his stride - the future King of England is happiest when he is off-duty with his family. This is evident in the two beautiful photos, which were captured by royal photographer Chris Jackson at Clarence House in September this year.
And after looking at the images for a while, we unearthed five things you might've missed about the new birthday portraits....
When it comes to official photos, the royals just love a colour scheme and it seems the brief for this particular shoot was navy and white.
Never one to play by the rules, we love that Duchess Meghan's white dress has a black-panelled collar and belt.
Clearly inheriting his towering parents' genes in the height department, five-year-old Prince George has shot up!
Sitting on his Grandpa Wales' lap in his trademark shorts and knee-high shorts, William and Kate's eldest child has such long legs.
It's so special seeing Prince Charles in doting grandfather mode with five-year-old George on his lap.
And it's no coincidence that out of all three of his grandchildren, it's George he's with.
Just like Charles and Prince William, who is standing right behind them, George will one day become the King of England.
Placing the trio of heirs together is a subtle yet powerful form of symbolism.
Just last week, the palace shared another never-before-seen snap of Prince Charles, playing with Prince Louis as Duchess Catherine held him in her arms.
While it was initially believed the photo was taken at Prince Louis' christening in July, if you look closely all three are wearing the same clothes from Charles' 70th portraits so it was most likely taken on the same day - which was actually in September!
They've been married for six months and Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan are basking in their newlywed bubble.
If you look closely, you'll notice Prince Harry's sneaky arm placed around pregnant Meghan's waist - a touching gesture from a very affectionate husband.
- RoyalsInside a play date with Prince George and Princess Charlotte at Kensington Palace
Now To LoveYesterday 3:40pm
- PetsThe online pet product delivery service that just made your life easier
Now To LoveYesterday 2:00pm
- RoyalsIs this a clue that Duchess Meghan is relaunching her lifestyle blog The Tig?
Now To LoveYesterday 11:15am
- CareerFrom Shortland Street to water births: Katherine McRae's new focus
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:09am
- RoyalsNew book details the lives of the photographers who captured the royals behind closed doors
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- FamilyNadene Lomu's tearful confession: Pushed to breaking point after Jonah's death
Woman's DayYesterday 7:45am
- EntertainmentWoman's Day Bonds X-Temp hottest media hunk has been crowned
Woman's DaySep 16, 2019
- TVThe top five moments from Celebrity Treasure Island this week
Now To LoveSep 15, 2019
- CareerHelen Mirren on why being old is 'cool' and marriage is great
The Australian Women's WeeklySep 15, 2019