Prince Charles' 70th birthday truly is the gift that keeps on giving.
Today, on the Prince of Wales' milestone celebrations, Clarence House gifted the world not one but two charming new family photos showing the man of the moment surrounded by his loved ones. This includes wife Duchess Camilla, son Prince William, his wife the Duchess of Cambridge, their three angelic children, Prince George, five, Princess Charlotte, three, six-month-old Prince Louis, and younger son Prince Harry and his wife, Meghan, Duchess of Sussex.
And it's clear that the Prince at 70 has well and truly hit his stride - the future King of England is happiest when he is off-duty with his family. This is evident in the two beautiful photos, which were captured by royal photographer Chris Jackson at Clarence House in September this year.
And after looking at the images for a while, we unearthed five things you might've missed about the new birthday portraits....
When it comes to official photos, the royals just love a colour scheme and it seems the brief for this particular shoot was navy and white.
Never one to play by the rules, we love that Duchess Meghan's white dress has a black-panelled collar and belt.
Clearly inheriting his towering parents' genes in the height department, five-year-old Prince George has shot up!
Sitting on his Grandpa Wales' lap in his trademark shorts and knee-high shorts, William and Kate's eldest child has such long legs.
It's so special seeing Prince Charles in doting grandfather mode with five-year-old George on his lap.
And it's no coincidence that out of all three of his grandchildren, it's George he's with.
Just like Charles and Prince William, who is standing right behind them, George will one day become the King of England.
Placing the trio of heirs together is a subtle yet powerful form of symbolism.
Just last week, the palace shared another never-before-seen snap of Prince Charles, playing with Prince Louis as Duchess Catherine held him in her arms.
While it was initially believed the photo was taken at Prince Louis' christening in July, if you look closely all three are wearing the same clothes from Charles' 70th portraits so it was most likely taken on the same day - which was actually in September!
They've been married for six months and Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan are basking in their newlywed bubble.
If you look closely, you'll notice Prince Harry's sneaky arm placed around pregnant Meghan's waist - a touching gesture from a very affectionate husband.
- FamilyAmy Schumer is 'mom-shamed' for returning to work two weeks after having her baby
Now To LoveToday 12:05pm
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine looks pretty in pink at the latest Buckingham Palace Garden Party
Now To LoveToday 9:00am
- TVDancing With The Stars: It's only going to get harder from here on in, says Carol-Ann Hanna
Now To LoveYesterday 2:11pm
- TVOur top three moments from Dancing With The Stars, week six
Now To LoveYesterday 11:45am
- FamilyGemma McCaw on navigating the first few months of motherhood
Woman's DayYesterday 11:20am
- BodyMeet the inspiring Kiwi mum who battled bowel cancer while pregnant
Woman's DayYesterday 11:08am
- FamilyReal Housewives of Auckland's Anne Batley-Burton on the sad secret to her business success
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 8:15am
- MindJo Seagar on the importance of talking about death
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 8:00am
- FamilyThese inspiring people are our individual 'Grandparent of the year' winners
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyMay 20, 2019
- RoyalsAnother royal wedding: All the details from Lady Gabriella Windsor’s gorgeous nuptials
Now To LoveMay 20, 2019
- TVNadia Lim admits Dancing With The Stars is 'the biggest challenge I've ever taken on'
Woman's DayMay 20, 2019