Prince Charles' 70th birthday truly is the gift that keeps on giving.
Today, on the Prince of Wales' milestone celebrations, Clarence House gifted the world not one but two charming new family photos showing the man of the moment surrounded by his loved ones. This includes wife Duchess Camilla, son Prince William, his wife the Duchess of Cambridge, their three angelic children, Prince George, five, Princess Charlotte, three, six-month-old Prince Louis, and younger son Prince Harry and his wife, Meghan, Duchess of Sussex.
And it's clear that the Prince at 70 has well and truly hit his stride - the future King of England is happiest when he is off-duty with his family. This is evident in the two beautiful photos, which were captured by royal photographer Chris Jackson at Clarence House in September this year.
And after looking at the images for a while, we unearthed five things you might've missed about the new birthday portraits....
When it comes to official photos, the royals just love a colour scheme and it seems the brief for this particular shoot was navy and white.
Never one to play by the rules, we love that Duchess Meghan's white dress has a black-panelled collar and belt.
Clearly inheriting his towering parents' genes in the height department, five-year-old Prince George has shot up!
Sitting on his Grandpa Wales' lap in his trademark shorts and knee-high shorts, William and Kate's eldest child has such long legs.
It's so special seeing Prince Charles in doting grandfather mode with five-year-old George on his lap.
And it's no coincidence that out of all three of his grandchildren, it's George he's with.
Just like Charles and Prince William, who is standing right behind them, George will one day become the King of England.
Placing the trio of heirs together is a subtle yet powerful form of symbolism.
Just last week, the palace shared another never-before-seen snap of Prince Charles, playing with Prince Louis as Duchess Catherine held him in her arms.
While it was initially believed the photo was taken at Prince Louis' christening in July, if you look closely all three are wearing the same clothes from Charles' 70th portraits so it was most likely taken on the same day - which was actually in September!
They've been married for six months and Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan are basking in their newlywed bubble.
If you look closely, you'll notice Prince Harry's sneaky arm placed around pregnant Meghan's waist - a touching gesture from a very affectionate husband.
- BodyRadio host Sarah Gandy has been diagnosed with breast cancer
Now To LoveToday 12:13pm
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has jetted off to New York for her baby shower
Now To LoveToday 11:36am
- FertilityTips for couples who are trying to conceive and not pregnant yet
Now To LoveToday 11:19am
- Pregnancy & BirthGemma McCaw's praise for the midwife who delivered baby Charlotte
Woman's DayToday 7:00am
- MoneyOnline shopping fails - Kiwi consumers' hilarious tales
Now To LoveYesterday 4:00pm
- Celebrity NewsHarper Beckham and Anna Wintour's priceless twinning moment
Now To LoveYesterday 2:28pm
- RoyalsPrince William and Prince Harry are reportedly splitting their royal household after 10 years together
Now To LoveYesterday 12:15pm
- RoyalsHappy Birthday Prince Andrew: 7 things you may not know about the Duke of York
Now To LoveYesterday 9:30am
- Destinations CitiesThe all-women Bali retreat that saved my soul after my fiancé left me
The Australian Women's WeeklyFeb 17, 2019