Prince Charles' 70th birthday truly is the gift that keeps on giving.
Today, on the Prince of Wales' milestone celebrations, Clarence House gifted the world not one but two charming new family photos showing the man of the moment surrounded by his loved ones. This includes wife Duchess Camilla, son Prince William, his wife the Duchess of Cambridge, their three angelic children, Prince George, five, Princess Charlotte, three, six-month-old Prince Louis, and younger son Prince Harry and his wife, Meghan, Duchess of Sussex.
And it's clear that the Prince at 70 has well and truly hit his stride - the future King of England is happiest when he is off-duty with his family. This is evident in the two beautiful photos, which were captured by royal photographer Chris Jackson at Clarence House in September this year.
And after looking at the images for a while, we unearthed five things you might've missed about the new birthday portraits....
When it comes to official photos, the royals just love a colour scheme and it seems the brief for this particular shoot was navy and white.
Never one to play by the rules, we love that Duchess Meghan's white dress has a black-panelled collar and belt.
Clearly inheriting his towering parents' genes in the height department, five-year-old Prince George has shot up!
Sitting on his Grandpa Wales' lap in his trademark shorts and knee-high shorts, William and Kate's eldest child has such long legs.
It's so special seeing Prince Charles in doting grandfather mode with five-year-old George on his lap.
And it's no coincidence that out of all three of his grandchildren, it's George he's with.
Just like Charles and Prince William, who is standing right behind them, George will one day become the King of England.
Placing the trio of heirs together is a subtle yet powerful form of symbolism.
Just last week, the palace shared another never-before-seen snap of Prince Charles, playing with Prince Louis as Duchess Catherine held him in her arms.
While it was initially believed the photo was taken at Prince Louis' christening in July, if you look closely all three are wearing the same clothes from Charles' 70th portraits so it was most likely taken on the same day - which was actually in September!
They've been married for six months and Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan are basking in their newlywed bubble.
If you look closely, you'll notice Prince Harry's sneaky arm placed around pregnant Meghan's waist - a touching gesture from a very affectionate husband.
- FamilyHow to get your children off the screens and out into the sunshine
Good Health ChoicesToday 12:00pm
- CareerHow Louise Stainthorpe went from stay at home mum to 'badass businesswoman'
Woman's DayYesterday 3:15pm
- Married at First SightYou won't believe who Married at First Sight's Tamara Joy has hooked up with now
Now To LoveYesterday 10:40am
- FitnessCommon mistakes to avoid when you're working out for weight loss
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 9:30am
- RoyalsThe very unusual way Duchess Camilla just celebrated her 72nd birthday
Now To LoveJul 18, 2019
- TVThe Block NZ's Lisa and Ribz fire back at the 'harsh and nasty' judges
Woman's DayJul 18, 2019
- CareerQueen of tiny: Why I love recreating everything I see in miniature
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJul 18, 2019
- CompetitionsWin a black and a rose gold Samsung Galaxy Watch Active worth $349 each!
Good Health ChoicesJul 18, 2019
- WeddingsBride quits job to plan her dream wedding and demands her fiancé get a second job
Now To LoveJul 17, 2019
- BodyKaty Perry and Orlando Bloom's new age secret to staying young
Now To LoveJul 17, 2019