According to maths, science and the royal calendar, Prince Charles might not be in the UK for the birth of his son's third child.
The Queen's eldest will be in Australia with his wife Duchess Camilla from the 4th April, where they'll go on a six-day Commonwealth Games and Australia tour.
The Duke and Duchess of Cornwall will kick off their Australian adventure in Brisbane.
The pair will be at the opening of the XXI Commonwealth Games on the Gold Coast, on behalf of Her Majesty.
For the remainder of the time, they'll check out the delights Queensland and the Northern Territory have to offer - before returning home on April 10.
Meanwhile, Kensington Palace have confirmed that Duchess Catherine and Prince William are expected to welcome their third child anytime in April.
No doubt Prince Charles will pick up many delights for the newest member of his family plus goodies for his grandkids Prince George and Princess Charlotte.
Speaking about his love of being a grandfather, he shared, "It's a different part of your life."
"The great thing is to encourage them. Show them things to take their interest. My grandmother did that, she was wonderful."
Adding, "It is very important to create a bond when they are very young."
Last year, he told one royal fan that he adores reading Harry Potter to his little ones.
No word on whether the new baby Cambridge will be a boy or a girl, but excited dad Prince William did put to rest the chatter that his wife will be giving birth to twins.
"Twins? I think my mental health would be tested with twins," he recently said, before adding, "Our third child is due in April, I'm getting as much sleep as I can."
- Celebrity NewsMiley Cyrus has shared brand new photos from her wedding to Liam Hemsworth
Now To LoveYesterday 2:00pm
- RoyalsPrincess Eugenie's special message to husband Jack Brooksbank
Now To LoveYesterday 12:00pm
- CareerKiwi women who've made it their mission to make life better for others
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 11:35am
- BodyThis 9 year old has a new heart thanks to one family's incredible gift of life
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 11:00am
- RoyalsPrince Harry spent Valentine's Day next to a shrine dedicated to himself and Duchess Meghan
Now To LoveYesterday 10:30am
- Married at First SightMAFS' Matthew Bennett insists losing his virginity to Lauren hasn't changed him
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30am
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine looks gorgeous in Gucci as she attends the 100 Women in Finance Gala
Now To LoveFeb 14, 2019
- RelationshipsArt Green and Matilda Rice's family plans: they are so clucky!
Woman's DayFeb 14, 2019
- CompetitionsWin a double pass to Ports of Auckland Round the Bays plus a Samsung S9
Now To LoveFeb 14, 2019
- Celebrity NewsCold Feet's Hermione Norris lists all the reasons why she'd love to live in New Zealand
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyFeb 14, 2019
- WeddingsShortland St star Beluah Koale marries his soulmate in a day of 'pure joy'
Woman's DayFeb 13, 2019