With Prince Charles' milestone 70th birthday fast approaching, incredibly touching and personal stories are being told through the new BBC One documentary, Prince, Son and Heir: Charles at 70.
And there's one story in particular that is absolutely making our heart melt!
According to the future King's wife, Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall, her husband is fantastic with their grandchildren and notes the beautiful things he does with them.
"He reads Harry Potter and he can do all the different voices and I think children really appreciate that," she revealed.
"He will get down on his knees and crawl about with them for hours, you know, making funny noises and laughing, and my grandchildren adore him, absolutely adore him."
Please let us take a moment to collectively go "awwww".
WATCH: Prince Charles' most dashingly handsome moments. Story continues...
The documentary, which is filled with interviews from the Prince of Wales' family, also includes an interview with Prince William who speaks about about his own kids.
The Duke of Cambridge talks about his father's incredible work ethic and how it impacts on the relationship with his grandchildren - Prince George, 5, Princess Charlotte, 3, and Prince Louis, 6 months.
"I would like him to have more time with the children," he said.
"Having more time with him at home would be lovely, and being able to, you know, play around with the grandchildren. When he's there, he's brilliant, but we need him there as much as possible."
Prince Harry, who is expecting his first child with wife, Duchess Meghan, around April next year, also weighed on his father's commitment to his work duties - especially as is family continues to grow.
"He does need to slow down. This is a man who has dinner ridiculously late at night, and then goes to his desk later that night and will fall asleep on his notes to the point where he'll wake up with a piece of paper stuck to his face.
"The man never stops. When we were kids, there were bags and bags and bags of work that the office just sent to him. We could barely even get to his desk to say goodnight to him."
Prince Harry also paid tribute to the man he affectionately refers to as 'Pa' and how he walked his now-wife down the aisle on their wedding day back in May.
The Prince's bride was under great stress after her American father Thomas Markle pulled out of the traditional role of giving a daughter away by accompanying her down the aisle of a church to meet her groom, after his deal with the paparazzi became a public scandal.
"I asked him to and I think he knew it was coming and he immediately said 'Yes, of course, I'll do whatever Meghan needs, and I'm here to support you'," the Prince explains.
"For him that's a fantastic opportunity to step up and be that support, and you know he's our father so of course he's going to be there for us. I was very grateful for him to be able to do that."
One thing is for sure, we cannot wait to watch this documentary!
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan's first appearance after her maternity leave has been revealed
Now To LoveToday 12:30pm
- Married at First SightDevastating news as MAFS' Nic reveals his cancer has returned
Now To LoveToday 11:28am
- FamilyGemma McCaw on the importance of being a role model for your children
Woman's DayToday 10:30am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight's Tamara and Mick get cosy off screen
Now To LoveToday 8:33am
- Mind4 reasons why embracing boredom could change your life for the better
Good Health ChoicesToday 8:30am
- Diet & Nutrition'I Quit Sugar' author Sarah Wilson talks diet, anxiety and going back-to-basics
Good Health ChoicesToday 8:00am
- BodyHow this woman came up with a way to help women struggling with PCOS take control
Good Health ChoicesToday 7:45am
- BodyHow to understand your body clock for the best quality sleep
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 12:00pm
- CareerThe modern nun: meet the enterprising Carmelite nuns of Melbourne who run their own beauty product business
The Australian Women's WeeklyMar 23, 2019
- FamilyThe mindfulness coach changing Kiwi kids' lives by teaching them how to meditate
The Australian Women's WeeklyMar 22, 2019
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan’s former co-star reveals what she’s really like in real life
Now To LoveMar 22, 2019