Prince Charles and Duchess Camilla have taken to Instagram to share a beautiful portrait of themselves to celebrate their 14th wedding anniversary.
The Prince of Wales and the Duchess of Cornwall exchanged vows on April 9, 2005, at St George's Chapel at Windsor Castle – the same venue both Harry and Meghan tied the knot last year – and despite being on royal duty at Hillsborough Castle in Northern Ireland, they still took the time to thank fans for the congratulatory messages.
The intimate black and white portrait shared on the @clarencehouse Instagram page was captioned: "Thank you for your warm wishes on the occasion of The Prince of Wales and The Duchess of Cornwall's wedding anniversary," with the photo credited to none other than Alex Lubomirski, Harry and Meghan's wedding photographer!
Lubomirski also shot the beautiful black and white portraits of Meghan and Harry for their official engagement album and according to People described the opportunity as "an incredible honour" to be asked to document the joyous event and a privilege to be incited to share and witness the royal couple's love for one another.
Lubomirski is in fact a prince of the Polish House of Lubomirksi, however according to People, it was likely he was introduced to Meghan and Harry through renowned photographer Mario Testino, who he trained under and who was not only a favourite of Princess Diana's but also took Prince William and Kate's engagement photos in 2010.
Charles and Camilla have been visiting Hillsborough Castle in Northern Ireland on Tuesday, to re-open an extensive five-year renovation project.
During their visit they met with trainees and mentors from the The Prince's Foundation, unveiled a new portrait of HRH Prince Charles which will be hung at the castle and met with children and residents from the residential care facility in Lisburn.
- CareerMeet Christine Fernyhough - the intrepid Auckland housewife who took on a high country farm and won
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 10:00am
- RelationshipsJay-Jay Feeney dishes on her sizzling summer with her 'toyboy' Minou
Woman's DayToday 8:00am
- MindHilary Barry's perfect clap back at a viewer: ‘Enough with the age-shaming’
Now To LoveJan 24, 2020
- Diet & NutritionDiet and ‘detox’ teas have been pulled from New Zealand shelves
Now To LoveJan 23, 2020
- CareerNigella Lawson's new direction at 60: 'I feel so much more open to anything and everything'
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJan 23, 2020
- WeddingsIt's love-all for tennis star Michael Venus as he marries the mother of his child
Woman's DayJan 23, 2020
- Pregnancy & BirthBreakfast’s Hayley Holt is expecting her first child
Now To LoveJan 22, 2020
- Real LifeFacing the fiery inferno: Kiwi family's frightening Aussie bushfire ordeal
Woman's DayJan 22, 2020