Prince Charles and Duchess Camilla have taken to Instagram to share a beautiful portrait of themselves to celebrate their 14th wedding anniversary.
The Prince of Wales and the Duchess of Cornwall exchanged vows on April 9, 2005, at St George's Chapel at Windsor Castle – the same venue both Harry and Meghan tied the knot last year – and despite being on royal duty at Hillsborough Castle in Northern Ireland, they still took the time to thank fans for the congratulatory messages.
The intimate black and white portrait shared on the @clarencehouse Instagram page was captioned: "Thank you for your warm wishes on the occasion of The Prince of Wales and The Duchess of Cornwall's wedding anniversary," with the photo credited to none other than Alex Lubomirski, Harry and Meghan's wedding photographer!
Lubomirski also shot the beautiful black and white portraits of Meghan and Harry for their official engagement album and according to People described the opportunity as "an incredible honour" to be asked to document the joyous event and a privilege to be incited to share and witness the royal couple's love for one another.
Lubomirski is in fact a prince of the Polish House of Lubomirksi, however according to People, it was likely he was introduced to Meghan and Harry through renowned photographer Mario Testino, who he trained under and who was not only a favourite of Princess Diana's but also took Prince William and Kate's engagement photos in 2010.
Charles and Camilla have been visiting Hillsborough Castle in Northern Ireland on Tuesday, to re-open an extensive five-year renovation project.
During their visit they met with trainees and mentors from the The Prince's Foundation, unveiled a new portrait of HRH Prince Charles which will be hung at the castle and met with children and residents from the residential care facility in Lisburn.
- FamilyHappy birthday Neve! New Zealand's First Baby turns one!
Now To LoveToday 1:00pm
- FitnessAdele’s taken up a new healthy hobby and it’s helped her lose more than 6kg
Now To LoveToday 10:45am
- RelationshipsOlympic rower Emma Twigg's whirlwind proposal: 'When you know, you know'
Woman's DayToday 10:00am
- FitnessSilver Swans: the ballet class for dancers aged 55-plus
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:15am
- CompetitionsBe in to win the trip of a lifetime to Italy with Jo Seagar!
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 8:00am
- RoyalsMike Tindall makes the Queen laugh when he reveals what's hiding under his top hat
Now To LoveYesterday 4:00pm
- RoyalsA woman is in hospital after an accident involving Prince William and Duchess Catherine's royal convoy
Now To LoveYesterday 12:30pm
- Real LifeJoyous news! Sub title technology for the hearing impaired is being trialled at NZ cinemas
Now To LoveYesterday 11:00am
- RoyalsRoyal ladies in blue! See all the gorgeous outfits from the first day of Royal Ascot 2019
Now To LoveYesterday 10:30am
- MindGemma McCaw's 6 steps to being confident in your own skin
Woman's DayYesterday 9:00am
- BodyWhy entering middle-age is actually the perfect time to get your health back on track
Good Health ChoicesJun 18, 2019
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has opened up about the ‘joy’ of adopting rescue animals
Now To LoveJun 18, 2019
- TVCan Matty McLean surprise us all and last the distance on Celebrity Treasure Island?
Now To LoveJun 18, 2019