We've all been there - bored beyond belief at events our parents have dragged us along to. But the difference between us and the royals is our 'please make it stop' kid faces don't end up on the internet going viral, as these two images of Prince George and Prince Charles have.
This week the royal family released an image of four-year-old Prince Charles, flanked by his grandmother and aunt, looking far from enchanted at an anniversary of his mother, the Queen's, coronation.
Could a child look more uninterested? It's not hard to imagine what the future king is thinking.
Yet fast forward 64 years and we have an almost identical image of Prince George at a very similar age, almost four, at Trooping the Colour in 2017.
They're even leaning on the same elbow!
Royal fans were quick to pull out the image of George after the royal family released the image of Charles and the photos went viral.
What's even funnier is if you look more closely at the two, it's not only George and Charles who look like they've lost all focus.
In Charles' image both his grandmother, The Queen Mother, and his aunt, Princess Margaret, appear to be clutching the railing as if to ease the pain in their lower backs. Would you call that a grimace on the face of the Queen Mother? Princess Margaret looks on almost in despair.
Meanwhile in George's image you see a family being tested. Princess Charlotte appears to be playing up and her mother, Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge, is telling her off. George can't believe how long this is dragging on for and his father, Prince William, is doing everything he can to hold in his irritation.
You can only imagine how relieved they were to get back behind the curtains after this event.
Yes, even the royals get bored and annoyed!
- RoyalsInside a play date with Prince George and Princess Charlotte at Kensington Palace
Now To LoveToday 3:40pm
- PetsThe online pet product delivery service that just made your life easier
Now To LoveToday 2:00pm
- RoyalsIs this a clue that Duchess Meghan is relaunching her lifestyle blog The Tig?
Now To LoveToday 11:15am
- CareerFrom Shortland Street to water births: Katherine McRae's new focus
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:09am
- RoyalsNew book details the lives of the photographers who captured the royals behind closed doors
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:00am
- FamilyNadene Lomu's tearful confession: Pushed to breaking point after Jonah's death
Woman's DayToday 7:45am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight NZ brides share the details on their wedding dresses
Woman's DayYesterday 4:45pm
- TVThe one thing Jodie Rimmer did on Celebrity Treasure Island that her children made her apologise for
Woman's DayYesterday 8:55am
- At homeThe sensitive skin laundry hack that makes your clothes soft and speeds up drying time
Now To LoveYesterday 8:24am
- EntertainmentWoman's Day Bonds X-Temp hottest media hunk has been crowned
Woman's DayYesterday 8:21am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan shares an adorable unseen photo from Archie’s christening for Prince Harry’s birthday
Now To LoveYesterday 8:00am
- TVThe top five moments from Celebrity Treasure Island this week
Now To LoveSep 15, 2019
- CareerHelen Mirren on why being old is 'cool' and marriage is great
The Australian Women's WeeklySep 15, 2019
- CompetitionsWin a $500 Countdown voucher to launch your Disney Word tile collection
Woman's DaySep 15, 2019
- BodyDWTS winner Loryn Reynolds' sister can finally dance again after losing a whopping 70kg
Woman's DaySep 14, 2019