They're due to welcome their third child in April next year but there's no slowing down the royal power couple that is Prince William and Duchess Catherine.
A pregnant Kate, 35, embraced the Christmas spirit and displayed her growing baby bump in a long-sleeved red shift dress from her one of her favourite labels which has been a staple throughout her third pregnancy, Goat Fashion, a chequered grey coat from L.K. Bennett and black stockings.
William kept things dapper in a navy suit and tie.
Clearly Meghan and Harry mania is still very much alive because at one point, a well-wisher incorrectly called William Harry.
"Hi Prince Harry," one man shouted, before Wills cheekily replied, "I'm not ginger!"
WATCH: Prince William delivers his keynote speech at the summit. Post continues...
At the summit, which aims to change the landscape of the media to help future generations, Prince William, 35, delivered a keynote address outlining the dangers and opportunities of social media for children.
“Parents like Catherine and me are raising the first generation of digitally-immersed children – and this gives us many reasons to be optimistic about the impact of technology on childhood," he said.
“What we cannot do, however, is pretend that the impact of digital technology is all positive or, indeed, even understood. We have put the most powerful information technology in human history into the hands of our children – yet we do not yet understand its impact on adults, let alone the very young.”
"Bullying through phones and social media is an issue that caught my attention after reading about children who had taken their own lives when the pressure got too much," he added.
William and Kate also took part in a round-table discussion about teaching young children kindness and openness to talk about mental health from an early age.
"People are so worried about what they say, they aren't saying anything at all, and what we've found from speaking to people is it's so good to have conversations," Duchess Kate explained.
"Mental health used to be this scary word that people didn't like talking about and it's slowly getting better now," William agreed.
- Celebrity NewsLady Gaga has called off her engagement to Christian Carino
Now To LoveToday 1:45pm
- Married at First SightMarried At First Sight's Bronson breaks his silence on THAT comment to Ines
Now To LoveYesterday 3:36pm
- BodyRadio host Sarah Gandy has been diagnosed with breast cancer
Now To LoveYesterday 12:13pm
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has jetted off to New York for her baby shower
Now To LoveYesterday 11:36am
- FertilityTips for couples who are trying to conceive and not pregnant yet
Now To LoveYesterday 11:19am
- Married at First SightThe truth about MAFS' Sam Ball's honeymoon vanishing act - his ex-girlfriend speaks out
Now To LoveYesterday 11:10am
- RoyalsWhy Prince William and Duchess Catherine will be taking a break from their royal duties this week
Now To LoveYesterday 10:15am
- Pregnancy & BirthGemma McCaw's praise for the midwife who delivered baby Charlotte
Woman's DayYesterday 7:00am
- MoneyOnline shopping fails - Kiwi consumers' hilarious tales
Now To LoveFeb 18, 2019
- Celebrity NewsHarper Beckham and Anna Wintour's priceless twinning moment
Now To LoveFeb 18, 2019