What an extraordinary achievement!
The soon-to-be Lady reached the 14,691ft (about 4.5km) summit of the treacherous mountain just after daybreak on Saturday morning.
The 32-year-old pushed through the challenging climb in honour of her fiance James' late brother Michael, who was tragically killed in a storm while descending Mount Everest in 1999.
He was just 22-years-old, and was the youngest Brit ever to have reached the peak at the time.
The adventurous brunette looked down on the conquered mountain without her long-term partner James, who decided to forgo the climb due to “disturbing memories”.
She was, however, accompanied by her supportive brother James.
Speaking to MailOnline of the rewarding experience, the event planner said, “It was humbling to have been able to climb one of the world’s most beautiful mountains and raise money for a charity created in memory of an extraordinary young man who lost his life on another peak.”
“Although neither I nor my brother ever met Michael, we both share his spirit and passion for the mountains,” she went on, adding, “we made this climb knowing he would have been there nudging us on, and we are honoured to be supporting his memory.”
Speaking of her hubby-to-be, Pippa added: “It would have been good if my fiance James had been here to share the experience, something I know he would have loved to have done.”
“Mountain climbing, though, has disturbing memories and understandably James kept his feet firmly on the ground, while giving us his complete support.”
And it seems that the investment banker is ready to support the thrill seeker for better or for worse, in sickness and in health, for as long as they both shall live.
Just last month, the news of the couple’s engagement was confirmed by a joint statement, and the serial appearance of one very glittery ring.
Discover more about the happy couple's exciting proposal in the video player below! Post continues...
"Miss Pippa Middleton and Mr. James Matthews are delighted to announce they became engaged on Sunday 17th July and plan to marry next year."
And older sister Catherine simply cannot contain her excitement! Upon hearing the news, a spokesperson for the mother-of-two and her family echoed: "The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are absolutely delighted with the news."
This story originally appeared on Woman's Day Australia
- CompetitionsWin a Limited Edition Sacred Hill Copper Foil Print
Good Health ChoicesToday 5:00pm
- BodyCould a weighted blanket help you stress less and sleep better?
Now To LoveToday 4:15pm
- CareerWhat Kiwi actress Ginette McDonald really thinks of her daughter Kate McGill following in her footsteps
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 10:30am
- RoyalsPrince Harry’s reaction to this boy not believing he’s a real royal is seriously priceless
Now To LoveToday 10:00am
- FamilyHow art therapy helped us cope with the grief of losing their dad
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:04am
- Real LifeThe question that caused Jacinda Ardern to falter during her visit to Cashmere High School
Now To LoveYesterday 4:39pm
- FitnessThe reasons why you should also be foam rolling before you work out
Now To LoveYesterday 4:30pm
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine has made her first ever solo public appearance with The Queen
Now To LoveYesterday 2:00pm
- FamilyAt home with Sam Wallace and his adorable new obsession - baby Brando
Woman's DayYesterday 1:50pm
- FamilyEight ways to get your kids off their screens and out into nature
Now To LoveYesterday 11:43am