Pippa Middleton and James Matthews' wedding may have been the society event of the year, with at least half the royal family in attendance, but best man Justin Johannson's speech may have crossed the line.
According to The Sun, James' best man reportedly delivered some very uncomfortable moments in his toast, which began with the topic of Middleton and Matthews' honeymoon.
“With the wedding shrouded in secrecy, I would like to reveal and wish the bride and groom a wonderful honeymoon in North Wales," Justin apparently quipped.
"At least that’s where I presume they’re going, since I overheard Spencer saying that James will be, after the wedding, going to Bangor for two weeks. Enjoy the Welsh coast, guys.”
Bangor is a city in north west Wales but his risque play on words didn't go unnoticed.
Justin took another shot, this time using James' dog Rafa as the set up.
“Now, to the love of James’s life. Beautiful, energetic, loyal, soft mouth, comes on command, great behind — that’s enough about James’s spaniel Rafa," he joked.
The Sun claim this comment wasn't too well-received among the gathered guests, with just a few giggling lightly at the joke's punchline.
"It was a bit full-on for the crowd we had there. Thankfully, some of the older ones didn’t know what he meant," an attendee told the publication.
WATCH: Prince George steps on Pippa's wedding dress.*
- FamilyHow to get your children off the screens and out into the sunshine
Good Health ChoicesToday 12:00pm
- CareerHow Louise Stainthorpe went from stay at home mum to 'badass businesswoman'
Woman's DayYesterday 3:15pm
- Married at First SightYou won't believe who Married at First Sight's Tamara Joy has hooked up with now
Now To LoveYesterday 10:40am
- FitnessCommon mistakes to avoid when you're working out for weight loss
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 9:30am
- RoyalsThe very unusual way Duchess Camilla just celebrated her 72nd birthday
Now To LoveJul 18, 2019
- TVThe Block NZ's Lisa and Ribz fire back at the 'harsh and nasty' judges
Woman's DayJul 18, 2019
- CareerQueen of tiny: Why I love recreating everything I see in miniature
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJul 18, 2019
- CompetitionsWin a black and a rose gold Samsung Galaxy Watch Active worth $349 each!
Good Health ChoicesJul 18, 2019
- WeddingsBride quits job to plan her dream wedding and demands her fiancé get a second job
Now To LoveJul 17, 2019
- BodyKaty Perry and Orlando Bloom's new age secret to staying young
Now To LoveJul 17, 2019