The Prince of Wales, Queen Elizabeth II, Prince George the Duke of Cambridge have posed for a stunning new family portrait.
The incredible photograph, which will be used as a four separate stamps to commemorate the Queen's 90th, was taken in the summer of 2015 in the White Drawing Room at Buckingham Palace.
In the photo, two-year-old Prince George beams his trademark cheeky grin as he stands on a platform to prop him up.
Proud dad Wills holds his sons hand to keep him steady as the Queen sits comfortably in the middle, surrounded by the future Kings of England.
Her Majesty looks resplendent in a blue dress, a pearl necklace and a shell brooch, which belonged to The Queen Mother, while her hair is perfectly coiffed.
While Charles, George and William all wear coordinating blue tones to tie in with the Queen.
The photographer who took the historical snap, Ranald Mackechnie, revealed the family were "amazingly relaxed" and a pleasure to work with.
"It's great just to be asked to photograph a stamp, never mind four generations of the royal family. When I was asked about I was ecstatic but I had to keep schtum for 18 months," he said.
"The joy and energy coming out of George was fantastic. It lifted the whole shot and lifted the afternoon. He was on top form. He was quite fascinated by the lights. He took it all in his stride."
Eagle-eyed fans may notice that young George is wearing the same outfit by Rachel Riley from the first official photos that were released of him and his baby sister Princess Charlotte last June.
Meanwhile six more captivating stamps (above) have been released by the Royal Mail to mark Queen Elizabeth's birthday on April 21.
Everything you need to know about the new royal stamps is in the player below. Post continues after the video!
The set chronicles many aspects of her life, from her leaderships duties, to her marriage to family life. In a beautiful touch, one stamp is a black-and-white shot of the Queen as a little girl and her father, King George V1.
The Queen and Prince Philip are expected to visit The Royal Mail in Windsor on Wednesday to commemorate the 500th anniversary of the postal service. At the event, she will be gifted with a bespoke set of 90 stamps which will highlight her inspirational life.
- CompetitionsWin a Limited Edition Sacred Hill Copper Foil Print
Good Health ChoicesToday 5:00pm
- BodyCould a weighted blanket help you stress less and sleep better?
Now To LoveToday 4:15pm
- CareerWhat Kiwi actress Ginette McDonald really thinks of her daughter Kate McGill following in her footsteps
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 10:30am
- RoyalsPrince Harry’s reaction to this boy not believing he’s a real royal is seriously priceless
Now To LoveToday 10:00am
- FamilyHow art therapy helped us cope with the grief of losing their dad
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:04am
- Real LifeThe question that caused Jacinda Ardern to falter during her visit to Cashmere High School
Now To LoveYesterday 4:39pm
- FitnessThe reasons why you should also be foam rolling before you work out
Now To LoveYesterday 4:30pm
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine has made her first ever solo public appearance with The Queen
Now To LoveYesterday 2:00pm
- FamilyAt home with Sam Wallace and his adorable new obsession - baby Brando
Woman's DayYesterday 1:50pm
- FamilyEight ways to get your kids off their screens and out into nature
Now To LoveYesterday 11:43am