On Tuesday the royal family were out in full force for the first day of this year's prestigious Royal Ascot and despite the drizzly weather, the royal family didn't let it ruin the day, clearly having a wonderful time as they were spotted laughing and chatting animatedly.
In particularly high spirits was Zara Tindall, the daughter of Princess Anne, and her husband Mike Tindall, who were photographed joking around with other members of the royal family.
Mike really chose to step it up a notch though, when he decided to pull a rather amusing magic trick that had the Queen, and us, in a fit of laughter.
Dressed in a smart grey three-piece suit and top hat, as the jokester greeted his grandmother-in-law and removed his hat to reveal a miniature hat underneath!
This was met by laughter from the Queen and Sophie, Countess of Wessex, who was standing nearby, with a lip-reading expert telling the Daily Mail that Queen responded: "Oh look at that!"
The former rugby player then pops the hat back inside his own hat, and proceeded to greet the rest of the royal family – what a funny guy!
Watch the hilarious moment above.
Zara and Mike are regulars at the racing event and looked particularly thrilled to see their relatives on Tuesday at the Berkshire racecourse.
The parents-of-two were seen joking with the Duke of Cambridge, Zara jokingly looked stunned by something her cousin had said, while Mike doesn't shy away from PDA, at one point reaching forward to cradle the future King's face in his hands.
The royal ladies made a glam entrance on the first day of the races with their colour coordinated blue and blush outfits for the day.
Duchess Catherine looked particularly stunning in a light blue, sheer Elie Saab dress, making a grand entrance to the races in a carriage alongside Duchess Camilla, who looked pretty in pink, Prince Charles and her husband Prince William.
Meanwhile the Queen and two of her granddaughters, Princess Beatrice and Princess Eugenie all opted for shades of blue for the special occasion, while Countess Sophie stunned in a gorgeous pink and floral patterned ensemble by Kiwi designer Emilia Wickstead.
The King and Queen of the Netherlands were also in attendance, after being a part of the Order of the Garter ceremony the day before.
Just the first day of a five day event, we sure looking forward to seeing more hilarious and fashion forward moments from the royal family.
- PetsCelebrities and their pets: Dominic Harvey and Sydney silkie Kanye
Woman's DayToday 4:35pm
- FamilyChristmas with Cordis Auckland: Four delicious ways to celebrate the festive season
Now To LoveToday 1:44pm
- FamilyTheir daughter's last words: Psychic's message to grieving parents
Woman's DayToday 8:35am
- CareerAnnie Whittle on her role in the heartwarming movie Bellbird
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 8:20am
- At homeI sold my house to live in a van and I've never been happier
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 8:00am
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine surprised commuters when she caught public transport to her recent engagement
Now To LoveYesterday 4:15pm
- BodyKiwi parents' confusion about meningococcal disease prompts awareness campaign
Now To LoveYesterday 4:00pm
- RoyalsPrince Charles and Duchess Camilla begin their royal tour of New Zealand
Now To LoveYesterday 1:45pm
- TVBachelor Australia's Matt Agnew and Chelsie McLeod have broken up
Now To LoveYesterday 9:15am
- CareerMichelle Payne and her brother Stevie reflect on a life of tragedy to movie stardom
The Australian Women's WeeklyNov 17, 2019
- Body7 healthy ways to break through a weight-loss plateau
Now To LoveNov 17, 2019