Who doesn't love a bit of commemorative memorabilia, especially when it's for a royal wedding... Something to cherish in the years ahead... show your grandchildren... bring out when your aunties pop round.
In the lead-up to Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's wedding all manner of commemorative items have surfaced, and while some of them you'll love - we didn't even know we wanted a tea towel until we saw these ones - others you'll give a swerve (the Harry and Meghan swimsuits are, ahem, interesting).
We've had a scout-around to see what you can buy for the occasion. Be prepared to be delighted.
Nothing says I love a royal wedding more than a tea towel. We don't see a lot of dish-drying happening with this tea towel though.
Or a commemorative plate for the tea and bickies.
And it wouldn't be a royal wedding without the bunting hung out for the big day.
For the more refined royalist who only buys the finest quality in the hope of creating an heirloom for future generations then the royal collection is a one stop shop for everything royal.
But if you are looking for something just that little bit different to celebrate the royal wedding how about some royal paper dolls or a Harry and Meghan colouring book.
Unfortunately, you have missed out on the one-of-a-kind Harry and Meghan Pez dispensers. Selling on eBay for a cool NZD$14,000.
And with all this romance in the air and to avoid a baby boom in nine months' time don't forget to pack your Crown Jewels condoms.
Happy shopping everybody! Let the royal wedding shopping frenzy begin.
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine shares two powerful images to commemorate Holocaust Memorial Day
Now To LoveToday 11:00am
- Relationships'It's a Bradaissance': Brad Pitt is back and the world couldn't be more excited
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:19am
- CareerThe Great Kiwi Bake-Off winner Trevor Hall's exciting new business venture
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:00am
- TVThe 10 most memorable entrances on The Bachelorette
Now To LoveYesterday 9:10pm
- FitnessRunning just once a week lowers your risk of early death - here's how to get started
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 10:00am
- CompetitionsBe in to win a seven day Wellness Retreat with Resolution Retreats!
- CareerMeet Christine Fernyhough - the intrepid Auckland housewife who took on a high country farm and won
The Australian Women's WeeklyJan 26, 2020
- RelationshipsJay-Jay Feeney dishes on her sizzling summer with her 'toyboy' Minou
Woman's DayJan 26, 2020
- MindHilary Barry's perfect clap back at a viewer: ‘Enough with the age-shaming’
Now To LoveJan 24, 2020
- Diet & NutritionDiet and ‘detox’ teas have been pulled from New Zealand shelves
Now To LoveJan 23, 2020