Meghan Markle is saying goodbye to her acting career in the most fitting way.
Ahead of her wedding to Prince Harry, the star has donned a white gown for her on-screen nuptials.
In the season seven finale of Suits' Meghan's and Patrick J Adams' characters Rachel Zane and Mike Ross will finally tie the knot, and the pictures are stunning!
The two-hour special, which airs today in the States, sees the TV couple shift forward their wedding day after they receive Seattle-based job offers too good to refuse.
The highly-anticipated episode has been a long-time coming, with Meghan confirming her departure in November last year.
"I don't see it as giving anything up. I just see it as a change," Meghan said in her announcement.
"I've ticked this box, and I feel very proud of the work I've done there, and now it's time to work with [Harry] as a team."
It's the last time we'll see Meghan in an acting role, but perhaps not the last we'll hear of Rachel.
Speaking to Deadline, Suits creator Aaron Korsch says he wants their absence to feel as natural as possible.
"There's no doubt that the absence of Mike and Rachel will be played and referred to and talked about," he declares.
"In particular just think about Rachel, Robert Zane is her father, right?
"Obviously our character will be aware of their absence and we will try to have them talk about them as they would in real life."
As for her co-star Patrick, Aaron reveals the door has been left open for Mike's return.
When Patrick left, he and I discussed it and decided we're both open to having Mike come back, 100 percent," he enthuses.
"I would love to have that happen!"
Aaron adds viewers will be glad Rachel and Mike go out on a high note.
"The whole thing was emotional, and I felt like we all went out on a real high note," he says.
"I feel like hopefully we went out on a high note creatively but I know we went out with great feelings towards each other personally at the end of the season."
Patrick himself has also farewelled fans in a short-but-sweet tweets that reads: "Tonight my last episode of #Suits ever is airing. Weird. Hope it doesn't disappoint. Thank you to everyone who turned an audition into 7 surreal years of my life. Hope you enjoy it. I know I have. Peace."
The departure of two main characters (both of whom starred in the show since its premiere) means season eight of Suits will be rejuvenated, Aaron reveals.
"The addition of Robert Zane and the dynamics that that does for all of our existing characters I feel like gives new life to the show," he says, adding Katherine Heigl's character is set to shake things up in the firm.
"I think it's a good thing."
- Family8 foodie road trip adventures that your family will love
Now To LoveToday 5:00pm
- Diet & NutritionIs margarine actually bad for you? Four myths busted
Now To LoveToday 4:00pm
- At homeHow the right retirement village enabled mum to be mum again
Now To LoveToday 2:25pm
- RoyalsPrince Harry's stunning wildlife photography is revealed in celebration of Earth Day
Now To LoveToday 11:31am
- RoyalsHow the Royal Family spent the day on the Queen’s 93rd birthday
Now To LoveToday 9:15am
- CareerThe Kiwi couple who are making comfy prosthetic breasts
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:00am
- At homeWhy a magazine subscription is the perfect gift for you or someone you love
Now To LoveToday 9:00am
- CareerAnnabelle White's recipe to living a happy, contented life
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 8:42am
- FamilyFamily meal inspiration: Jo Seagar's 'loaves and fishes' approach to family meals
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 12:00pm
- MindWhy travel memories play an important part in helping to develop our personality
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 10:00am
- TVDancing With The Stars' Manu Vatuvei's biggest fear when it comes to the dance floor
Woman's DayYesterday 8:00am
- Celebrity NewsDoting dad Ronan Keating enjoys a family day out at Auckland's waterfront
Woman's DayApr 21, 2019
- BodyMatilda Green talks motherhood, mental wellbeing and her plans for the future
Good Health ChoicesApr 21, 2019
- FitnessThese dance workouts will be so fun that you won't even feel like you're exercising
Good Health ChoicesApr 20, 2019
- RoyalsHappy birthday Her Majesty! Celebrating 93 years with Queen Elizabeth II
Now To LoveApr 20, 2019