Before Meghan Markle became the Duchess of Sussex, she was a passionate champion for women's rights.
A 2015 advert for UN Women has resurfaced and it features none other than Her Royal Highness. Take a look at the video above to see her in action.
The advert features various women but ends with the Duchess of Sussex making notes and then walking to a podium, looking as if she is about to make a speech.
The tagline then reads, "We see potential leaders everywhere. It's time for more women to see it in themselves. Nominate a woman in your life. #iNominateHer."
Well before she was Prince Harry's wife, Meghan Markle was a passionate supporter of feminism.
When she was 11, the Duchess of Sussex saw an advertisement for dishwashing liquid that said, "Women all over America are fighting greasy pots and pans."
After admitting she felt shocked and angry, she wrote letters to the company, women's rights attorney Gloria Allred and even the then-First Lady Hillary Clinton which resulted in the company changing the slogan from 'women' to 'people.'
WATCH: Meghan Markle's powerful speech for UN Women in 2015.
Now, as a royal, Duchess Meghan's passion for feminism has been embraced. It's even been highlighted on her profile on the official royal website and emphasises her quote, "I am proud to be a woman and a feminist," that she stated in her 2015 UN Women address.
Before her wedding, the Duchess appeared with Prince William, Duchess Catherine and her then-fiance Prince Harry on a panel for their charity, Heads Together and said, "I hear a lot of people speaking about girls' empowerment and women's empowerment - you will hear people saying they are helping women find their voices."
"I fundamentally disagree with that because women don't need to find their voices, they need to be empowered to use it and people need to be urged to listen.
"Right now with so many campaigns like #MeToo and Time's Up there's no better time to continue to shine a light on women feeling empowered and people supporting them."
We can't wait to see what her next move will be!
- BodyRadio host Sarah Gandy has been diagnosed with breast cancer
Now To LoveToday 12:13pm
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has jetted off to NYC for her baby shower
Now To LoveToday 11:36am
- FertilityTips for couples who are trying to conceive and not pregnant yet
Now To LoveToday 11:19am
- Pregnancy & BirthGemma McCaw's praise for the midwife who delivered baby Charlotte
Woman's DayToday 7:00am
- MoneyOnline shopping fails - Kiwi consumers' hilarious tales
Now To LoveYesterday 4:00pm
- Celebrity NewsHarper Beckham and Anna Wintour's priceless twinning moment
Now To LoveYesterday 2:28pm
- RoyalsPrince William and Prince Harry are reportedly splitting their royal household after 10 years together
Now To LoveYesterday 12:15pm
- RoyalsHappy Birthday Prince Andrew: 7 things you may not know about the Duke of York
Now To LoveYesterday 9:30am
- Destinations CitiesThe all-women Bali retreat that saved my soul after my fiancé left me
The Australian Women's WeeklyFeb 17, 2019
- BodyWhy Olivia Newton-John isn't letting battling cancer for the third time get her down
Good Health ChoicesFeb 17, 2019
- Married at First SightMAFS baby on board? Reports suggest this bride is already pregnant
Now To LoveFeb 17, 2019