It's the most anticipated moment of any Royal Wedding and now, Meghan Markle's wedding dress reveal is finally here!
Stepping out of the Rolls Royce Phantom with her beaming mother Doria Ragland right by her side, the royal bride-to-be was met her adorable bridal party walk her down the aisle.
But all eyes were on the 36-year-old and that gown!
Meghan Markle looked every inch the princess bride in a show-stopping, bespoke creation which features long sleeves, a high neck and a dramatic train.
Keeping things timeless and chic, Meghan's dark brunette locks were swept into a stylish up do.
Prince Harry is going to be speechless when he first lays eyes on his bride!
We can finally confirm the designer of Meghan Markle's wedding dress is Clare Waight Keller for Givenchy.
The high neck, sculpted waist and long-sleeves remind us of Audrey Hepburn, while every flower stitched into the veil represents a Commonwealth country.
The train has an underskirt in triple silk organza.
Meghan has always opted for a classic and polished aesthetic, explaining: "If I think about my style icons, I love [stylist] Géraldine Saglio, and [French Vogue editor] Emmanuelle Alt. The way I dress is really monochromatic or tonal, and I like really classic pieces."
"I also love that French way of styling, where if your outfit is pulled together, then something's got to be dishevelled – your hair, your make-up."
The former Suits actress tries not be a slave to the trends and it's clear this wedding dress will be remembered for years to come.
"Wear what makes you comfortable, and isn't going to make you cringe in three years when you see the photo. I'm not very trend driven. I'll pepper it in here and there, but invest in classic pieces and you'll never regret it," she's previously explained of picking a statement gown.
Of course, no Royal Wedding is complete without a tiara and as suspected, Meghan Markle has been lent one of The Queen's dazzling pieces.
Finishing off her look, sitting atop of Meghan's head is the Queen Mary Diamond Bandeau tiara.
The tiara was purchased by Queen Mary from Garrard back in 1925. After she passed away, her daughter-in-law Princess Marina Duchess of Kent inherited it.
Over the years, the piece has been worn by many Kent women, including Princess Alexandra.
The diamond bandeau boasts 13 large oval pearls set on dramatic spikes.
Both of the bride's earrings and bracelet are by Cartier.
Speaking about her taste in jewellery, Meghan explained her approach is very minimal.
"I don't tend to go with things that are ornate - just beautifully made pieces and some classic jewellery. Let the work speak for itself. I love that."
- TVHow winning The Block has changed Tim and Arty's lives forever
Woman's DayNov 25, 2021
- At homeBring summer into your home with this colour pallette
Now To LoveNov 25, 2021
- RoyalsAre Princess Eugenie and Jack Brooksbank planning baby number two already?
Woman's DayNov 23, 2021
- RoyalsThe Queen’s special appearance for two of her great-grandsons after weeks of health concerns
The Australian Women's WeeklyNov 23, 2021
- Royals"She's alright!": The Queen makes her first in-person appearance since October hospital scare
The Australian Women's WeeklyNov 18, 2021
- Celebrity NewsKim Crossman's hidden heartache and why being a mum will have to wait
Woman's DayNov 18, 2021
- Food & DrinksEnjoy the taste of Provence with these refreshing rosé wines
The Australian Women's WeeklyNov 17, 2021
- Real LifeKiwi mum Rachel reveals how her premature son changed her life
Woman's DayNov 17, 2021
- RoyalsBuckingham Palace confirms the Queen will attend the annual Remembrance Day Service
Now To LoveNov 12, 2021