Duchess Meghan joined Prince Harry as she stepped out in a gorgeous vintage Dior coat while attending the christening of Lena Tindall in Gloucestershire at the weekend.
Baby Lena, who is the daughter of Prince Harry's cousin Zara Tindall, is lucky enough to call Harry her godfather – just like her older sister Mia, 5, calls Prince William hers.
Other notable people in attendance included Zara Tindall's husband, former English rugby player Mike Tindall, her parents Princess Anne and Mark Phillips (who are divorced), along with none other than Prince Harry and Zara's grandmother, The Queen.
To the ceremony, heavily pregnant Meghan wore a beautiful vintage brown silk 1960s coat by Marc Bohan, a former Dior designer, which she accessorised with a navy blue beret and black Victoria Beckham hand bag.
The coat featured a high neck, three-quarter length sleeves and oversized jewelled buttons.
According to People, the coat was purchased from the London boutique William Vintage, and has people comparing Meghan's look to a similar outfit worn by former US President John F Kennedy Jr's wife, Jackie Kennedy when she was pregnant in 1960.
And it's not the first time the Duchess' style has been compared to the former first lady.
During her final public engagement at the Commonwealth Day service at Westminster Abbey before taking maternity leave, Meghan opted for a cream pillbox hat to complement her cream outfit by Victoria Beckham.
The particular hat style happened to be a favourite of Jackie O's.
The 37-year-old Duchess is due to give birth to her first child with Prince Harry, 35, in late April, with confirmation last week that the couple will be splitting from the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge's court at Kensington Palace to form their own royal household.
It's been long known that the royal pair would be moving into a new home at Frogmore Cottage, however it was unknown whether their office would also move there.
Now, in a statement released by the Palace, it can be confirmed that their office will be moving into Buckingham Palace where their head of communications will be reporting to The Queen's communications secretary.
According to Hello! the couple have appointed Sara Latham as head of communications, who is the former senior advisor on Hillary Clinton's 2016 US presidential campaign.
- RoyalsThe Queen just passed on this very special patronage to Duchess Catherine
Now To LoveToday 8:30am
- TVThe Block NZ Firehouse contestants Sophia and Mikaere: 'We'll come out stronger than ever'
Woman's DayToday 8:05am
- BodyA cup of coffee a day could be the secret to burning fat
Now To LoveToday 2:00pm
- CareerThe Chicks Suzanne Lynch on nearing 70 and life being more exciting than ever
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 10:00am
- FamilyMental health advocate Mike King opens up about his daughter Alex following in his footsteps
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:41am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has upgraded her engagement ring from Prince Harry
Now To LoveToday 9:15am
- FamilyThe woman who supported Arthur Taylor through four decades in prison
Woman's DayToday 8:30am
- TVThe Block NZ Firehouse contestants Stacy and Adam's biggest challenge
Woman's DayYesterday 11:39am
- RoyalsSarah Ferguson brings to light one of the royal family's saddest tales from the past
Now To LoveYesterday 11:39am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan reveals how she made her royal wedding to Prince Harry feel ‘intimate’
Now To LoveYesterday 9:30am
- Food & DrinksCassidy in the Kitchen: Bravo NZ host Cassidy Morris's easy peanut butter cups
Now To LoveYesterday 8:47am
- RelationshipsDWTS judge Camilla Sacre-Dallerup's romantic Queenstown escape with her husband
Woman's DayYesterday 8:35am