Duchess Meghan joined Prince Harry as she stepped out in a gorgeous vintage Dior coat while attending the christening of Lena Tindall in Gloucestershire at the weekend.
Baby Lena, who is the daughter of Prince Harry's cousin Zara Tindall, is lucky enough to call Harry her godfather – just like her older sister Mia, 5, calls Prince William hers.
Other notable people in attendance included Zara Tindall's husband, former English rugby player Mike Tindall, her parents Princess Anne and Mark Phillips (who are divorced), along with none other than Prince Harry and Zara's grandmother, The Queen.
To the ceremony, heavily pregnant Meghan wore a beautiful vintage brown silk 1960s coat by Marc Bohan, a former Dior designer, which she accessorised with a navy blue beret and black Victoria Beckham hand bag.
The coat featured a high neck, three-quarter length sleeves and oversized jewelled buttons.
According to People, the coat was purchased from the London boutique William Vintage, and has people comparing Meghan's look to a similar outfit worn by former US President John F Kennedy Jr's wife, Jackie Kennedy when she was pregnant in 1960.
And it's not the first time the Duchess' style has been compared to the former first lady.
During her final public engagement at the Commonwealth Day service at Westminster Abbey before taking maternity leave, Meghan opted for a cream pillbox hat to complement her cream outfit by Victoria Beckham.
The particular hat style happened to be a favourite of Jackie O's.
The 37-year-old Duchess is due to give birth to her first child with Prince Harry, 35, in late April, with confirmation last week that the couple will be splitting from the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge's court at Kensington Palace to form their own royal household.
It's been long known that the royal pair would be moving into a new home at Frogmore Cottage, however it was unknown whether their office would also move there.
Now, in a statement released by the Palace, it can be confirmed that their office will be moving into Buckingham Palace where their head of communications will be reporting to The Queen's communications secretary.
According to Hello! the couple have appointed Sara Latham as head of communications, who is the former senior advisor on Hillary Clinton's 2016 US presidential campaign.
- BodyBeyoncé reveals the post-birth, pre-Coachella diet she says she'll never go on again
Now To LoveToday 2:25pm
- RoyalsA never-before-seen video of Duchess Meghan during a charity trip to India has emerged
Now To LoveToday 10:00am
- TVJohn Campbell is replacing Jack Tame on TVNZ's Breakfast show
Now To LoveToday 9:31am
- At homeFive ways to make every meal fabulous with Annabelle White
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:00am
- RoyalsMore details have been revealed about Prince William's visit to New Zealand next week
Now To LoveToday 8:30am
- BodyThe psychology behind why we binge eat and tools to help end the cycle for good
Now To LoveYesterday 4:20pm
- BodyThe developments in cancer research that are giving the experts hope
- Married at First SightMAFS' expert Mel Schilling admits drama comes into play in the matchmaking process
Woman's DayYesterday 10:30am
- RoyalsThe Queen and Prince Charles release emotional statements following the fire of Notre-Dame Cathedral
Now To LoveYesterday 9:00am
- BodyThe vital things you should be doing to look after your heart
Good Health ChoicesApr 16, 2019
- RoyalsIs Duchess Meghan writing her own Instagram posts? These royal commentators think so
Now To LoveApr 16, 2019