Duchess Meghan joined Prince Harry as she stepped out in a gorgeous vintage Dior coat while attending the christening of Lena Tindall in Gloucestershire at the weekend.
Baby Lena, who is the daughter of Prince Harry's cousin Zara Tindall, is lucky enough to call Harry her godfather – just like her older sister Mia, 5, calls Prince William hers.
Other notable people in attendance included Zara Tindall's husband, former English rugby player Mike Tindall, her parents Princess Anne and Mark Phillips (who are divorced), along with none other than Prince Harry and Zara's grandmother, The Queen.
To the ceremony, heavily pregnant Meghan wore a beautiful vintage brown silk 1960s coat by Marc Bohan, a former Dior designer, which she accessorised with a navy blue beret and black Victoria Beckham hand bag.
The coat featured a high neck, three-quarter length sleeves and oversized jewelled buttons.
According to People, the coat was purchased from the London boutique William Vintage, and has people comparing Meghan's look to a similar outfit worn by former US President John F Kennedy Jr's wife, Jackie Kennedy when she was pregnant in 1960.
And it's not the first time the Duchess' style has been compared to the former first lady.
During her final public engagement at the Commonwealth Day service at Westminster Abbey before taking maternity leave, Meghan opted for a cream pillbox hat to complement her cream outfit by Victoria Beckham.
The particular hat style happened to be a favourite of Jackie O's.
The 37-year-old Duchess is due to give birth to her first child with Prince Harry, 35, in late April, with confirmation last week that the couple will be splitting from the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge's court at Kensington Palace to form their own royal household.
It's been long known that the royal pair would be moving into a new home at Frogmore Cottage, however it was unknown whether their office would also move there.
Now, in a statement released by the Palace, it can be confirmed that their office will be moving into Buckingham Palace where their head of communications will be reporting to The Queen's communications secretary.
According to Hello! the couple have appointed Sara Latham as head of communications, who is the former senior advisor on Hillary Clinton's 2016 US presidential campaign.
- BodyToni Street reflects on the extreme toll her auto-immune disease took on her body
Now To LoveToday 4:02pm
- WeddingsTwo years in the making: Tiki Taane's epic marriage proposal
Woman's DayToday 1:55pm
- TVAussie Bachelor Matt Agnew's embarrassing kissing confession
Now To LoveToday 10:05am
- RoyalsA royal biographer dishes on what the Queen carries in her handbag
Now To LoveToday 9:30am
- MoneyEverything you need to know about saving for your retirement
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 8:15am
- CareerPaul Henry reveals he's 'in talks' to return to TV
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 8:00am
- CompetitionsWin an indulgent prize pack from Young Living Oils
Now To LoveToday 7:00am
- Diet & NutritionHere are 6 energy-boosting food alternatives to coffee
Now To LoveYesterday 2:45pm
- Food & DrinksThese Kiwi oats are the perfect go-to breakfast for busy mornings
Now To LoveYesterday 1:00pm
- FamilyA former teen mum shares how she went from pregnant prefect to top of NZ in her career
Now To LoveYesterday 12:17pm
- RelationshipsGreg Boyed's widow posts a touching tribute on the first anniversary of his death
Now To LoveYesterday 11:32am
- TVSam Wallace and Eric Murray bare all on Celebrity Treasure Island
Now To LoveYesterday 10:45am
- RoyalsRevealed: Where Duchess Meghan found inspiration for her wedding day makeup look
Now To LoveYesterday 10:30am
- Travel News'Travel agents are retro' and 3 other misconceptions about travel consultants debunked
Now To LoveYesterday 10:11am
- PetsNZ police have posted a touching tribute to Constable Elliott: the world's first police guinea pig
Now To LoveYesterday 9:21am
- CareerBlack Ferns star Kendra Cocksedge: Living her dream and on a mission to help others live theirs
Woman's DayYesterday 8:10am
- WeddingsDying bride's perfect day: My final dream has come true
Woman's DayAug 20, 2019
- RoyalsPrince Harry's trick to beating a heatwave? ‘Budgie smugglers’, he says
Now To LoveAug 20, 2019