Before she was a member of the royal family the Duchess of Sussex was an actress, best known for her role as the paralegal Rachel Zane in the long-running TV show Suits.
And while her character has since departed the main storyline of the show, that hasn't stopped the writers of the show from including a cheeky reference to what the real life Rachel is up to now – in case you weren't aware Duchess Meghan's real first name is actually Rachel, too!
The moment happened in episode five of the current season, which sees Meghan's former on-screen husband Mike Ross, played by Patrick J Adams, make a cameo appearance, revealing to the characters in the show just 'how Rachel is doing'.
When asked how Rachel is doing, Mike replies: "If I told you how good, you probably wouldn't believe me."
The moment was universally met with glee by fans, who loved the cheeky reference to Meghan's new life as a member of the royal family.
"That line was too cute," wrote one fan on Twitter.
"We probably wouldn't believe him," mused another.
While many fans wondered whether Meghan would have been watching the episode from her Windsor Castle home Frogmore Cottage.
The television show even shared a gif of the moment to their Twitter account, accompanied by the caption: "Turns out Rachel is doing REALLY well," finished with a winking emoji.
Talking about how the show is keeping Rachel in the storyline, Patrick told Entertainment Tonight: "For Mike this is just a trip to New York.
"There's phone calls with Rachel saying goodbye and I love you, and you know I think there's some obvious acknowledgement that she's still there and a part of the show."
Adding: "This is just a way for him to come see his friends one last time."
Earlier this year it was reported Meghan had been offered a multi-million dollar offer to make a Suits cameo appearance.
According to The Mirror, NBC Universal, who owns the Suits franchise, were reportedly offering to pay a "multi-million dollar donation" to a charity of Meghan's choice in order for her to make a return as Rachel Zane.
Joining the cast in 2011, it's no surprise Meghan became incredibly close to her fellow cast mates, which resulted in many of them being invited to her historic wedding to Harry in May last year.
Since then she's also been spotted with co-star Abigail Spencer, who was invited to her lavish New York baby shower in February.
Following the birth of baby Archie, Patrick tweeted a heartfelt message to the new family-of-three: "Just heard that the world just got heavier by 7 pounds and 3 ounces.
"Much love to him and his incredible parents.
"Learned first hand 7 months ago how transformational becoming a parent is and couldn't be happier for Meghan and Harry as they begin this adventure."
He finished the tweet with "#playdatesoon".
Another close friend and former co-star Sarah Rafferty also took time to send her love.
"Hearts are leaping for a beautiful, wondrous and healthy baby boy," she wrote.
"Sending much love and wishes for every blessing across the pond today and everyday! ❤️"
- RelationshipsWhy women in their forties love Keanu Reeves and Alexandra Grant
Now To LoveToday 12:26pm
- WeddingsThe songs Kiwi celebrities walked down the aisle to
Now To LoveToday 8:35am
- FamilyThe best home and baby products for new and expectant parents
Now To LoveToday 8:20am
- MindListening to Adele in the car can help reduce stress a new study has found
Now To LoveYesterday 2:45pm
- RoyalsPrince Charles celebrates his birthday with an unexpected pop star and launches a clothing collection
Now To LoveYesterday 11:00am
- Career'I always wanted to work with animals': A day in the life of a border control customs officer
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:22am
- BodyI survived breast cancer: Greg Sargeaunt is one of 25 Kiwi men diagnosed with breast cancer every year
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:10am
- TVJohn Campbell gets objectified by Matty McLean on Breakfast and loves it
Now To LoveYesterday 8:56am
- RoyalsThe Palace announces the Sussexes will not join the royal family for Christmas at Sandringham
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30am
- CareerRachel Hunter on being single, her love affair with India and why she never feels alone
The Australian Women's WeeklyNov 13, 2019
- Pregnancy & BirthHilaria Baldwin begins her journey of healing after miscarrying fifth child
Now To LoveNov 13, 2019
- PetsCelebrities and their pets: Shortland Street's Ria Vandervis and princess pooch Maeby
Woman's DayNov 13, 2019
- SkincareGemma McCaw's 4 natural beauty treatments you can make at home yourself
Now To LoveNov 13, 2019