Meghan Markle and Prince Harry are just three months away from welcoming their first child and the parents-to-be are clearly in nesting mode.
While the £3 million (NZD $5.78 million) renovations get underway at their new Frogmore Cottage home in Windsor, the Duke and Duchess of Sussex are going above and beyond to get their baby's nursery ready.
According to Vanity Fair's royal reporter Katie Nicholl, the couple are opting for a gender-neutral, modern nursery for their little prince or princess.
"According to sources who are helping with [their new home] renovations, the nursery itself is going to be very modern. Don't expect to see any baby pink or baby blue," Nicholl revealed during an interview on Entertainment Tonight.
"Apparently, it's going to be a monochrome palette — whites and greys, I'm told, will be the colour theme for baby Sussex's nursery," the royal correspondent added.
It's believed the gender-neutral palette is yet another indication that the couple haven't found out the sex of their baby and are instead waiting for a surprise on the day.
WATCH: Anna Wintour reveals what she thinks about Meghan Markle. Post continues after the video...
Overseeing the production of the baby's nursery is designer to the stars Vicky Charles, who has decked out the interiors at Soho Farmhouse where Meghan threw her hens party last year.
The 37-year-old is also putting in childproof windows and a £50,000 (NZD $94,200) eco boiler.
While overseeing million-dollar renovations while being heavily-pregnant would be stressful for some, insiders say Meghan is taking it all in her stride.
"She has told friends that this is the most exciting [time], the happiest period in her life. I'm told that she is upbeat and that she is happy," Nicholl said.
- WeddingsDying bride's perfect day: My final dream has come true
Woman's DayToday 2:25pm
- RoyalsPrince Harry's trick to beating a heatwave? ‘Budgie smugglers’, he says
Now To LoveToday 1:00pm
- TVWhat drove these celebs to sign up for Celebrity Treasure Island
Woman's DayToday 12:35pm
- Pregnancy & BirthWhy model Ashley Graham's baby bump photo has got everyone talking
Now To LoveToday 12:07pm
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine honours this lucky nine-year-old to celebrate World Photography Day
Now To LoveToday 11:15am
- CareerI loved him like a son: Phil Kingsley Jones remembers Jonah Lomu in his final years
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:29am
- TVMatty McLean says he's lived some of his proudest moments on Celebrity Treasure Island
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:09am
- TVThe redemption of former All Black Zac Guildford on Celebrity Treasure Island
Now To LoveYesterday 8:45pm
- TVKarl Burnett quits Celebrity Treasure Island as mental health suffers
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30pm
- Married at First SightMAFS' Cyrell Paule is expecting a baby with Love Island's Eden Dally
Now To LoveYesterday 1:21pm
- Pregnancy & BirthAll the gorgeous details from Samantha Hayes’ 'beautiful' baby shower
Now To LoveYesterday 12:17pm
- TVFour curious things we've learned about the stars on Celebrity Treasure Island
Now To LoveYesterday 10:42am
- TVThe first trailer for Married at First Sight NZ has been released and it's utter chaos
Now To LoveYesterday 9:48am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan and Prince Harry jet off on another family holiday to the south of France
Now To LoveYesterday 9:15am
- FamilyWhy Karl Burnett is hoping to be voted off Celebrity Treasure Island
Woman's DayYesterday 8:30am