Meghan Markle and Prince Harry are just three months away from welcoming their first child and the parents-to-be are clearly in nesting mode.
While the £3 million (NZD $5.78 million) renovations get underway at their new Frogmore Cottage home in Windsor, the Duke and Duchess of Sussex are going above and beyond to get their baby's nursery ready.
According to Vanity Fair's royal reporter Katie Nicholl, the couple are opting for a gender-neutral, modern nursery for their little prince or princess.
"According to sources who are helping with [their new home] renovations, the nursery itself is going to be very modern. Don't expect to see any baby pink or baby blue," Nicholl revealed during an interview on Entertainment Tonight.
"Apparently, it's going to be a monochrome palette — whites and greys, I'm told, will be the colour theme for baby Sussex's nursery," the royal correspondent added.
It's believed the gender-neutral palette is yet another indication that the couple haven't found out the sex of their baby and are instead waiting for a surprise on the day.
WATCH: Anna Wintour reveals what she thinks about Meghan Markle. Post continues after the video...
Overseeing the production of the baby's nursery is designer to the stars Vicky Charles, who has decked out the interiors at Soho Farmhouse where Meghan threw her hens party last year.
The 37-year-old is also putting in childproof windows and a £50,000 (NZD $94,200) eco boiler.
While overseeing million-dollar renovations while being heavily-pregnant would be stressful for some, insiders say Meghan is taking it all in her stride.
"She has told friends that this is the most exciting [time], the happiest period in her life. I'm told that she is upbeat and that she is happy," Nicholl said.
- TVThe moving reason behind Dancing With The Stars winner Manu Vatuvei's vow to keep dancing
Now To LoveToday 4:00pm
- TVFormer DWTS dancer Carol-Ann Hanna gives her verdict on the final show and Manu's win
Now To LoveToday 12:00pm
- Diet & NutritionHow this Auckland woman lost 30kg through hypnosis
Woman's DayToday 8:00am
- FertilityConsidering freezing your eggs? Here's everything you need to know
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 12:00pm
- FamilySamantha Hayes shares her heartache after visiting a refugee camp in Jordan
- BodyRotorua parents' heartbreak: only a miracle will save their little boy
Woman's DayYesterday 8:00am
- CareerJulie Anne Genter on bicycles, babies and what's going to make a better world
The Australian Women's WeeklyJun 15, 2019
- Married at First SightMAFS' Mick Gould has posed naked in the name of rural mental health
Now To LoveJun 14, 2019
- FamilyDear parents: Read this before you send your child to boarding school
Now To LoveJun 14, 2019