Before we know, there will be another member added to the royal family!
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle announced they're expecting their first child together on Monday, Oct. 15, and already, fans have a plethora of burning questions: for example, what will Meghan and Harry name their baby?
While we don't yet know if it's a girl or boy, Meghan reportedly revealed on her royal tour with Harry on Thursday, Oct. 18 that the couple is already discussing monikers for their bundle of joy on the way.
"We've been given a long list of names from everyone. We're going to sit down and have a look at them," she told 12-year-old student Charlie Wolf while riding a local tram to his school with other students in Melbourne, Australia, according to Entertainment Tonight.
However, according to a recent report from the Daily Express, there are three names that are already "frontrunners" when it comes to their little one.
"At this stage, Diana, Arthur, and Alice, which were favourites at different stages for Kate and William's babies, are the 12/1 front-runners," according to bookmakers.
"However, with months until the baby is born, those odds will shorten, change, and other names will come to the forefront, so watch this space."
How sweet would it be if they named their baby after Harry's late mother, Princess Diana?
It's also possible that Meghan and Harry might ignore tradition and go with another type of moniker.
"With Meghan's USA roots it would be remiss of bookmakers to rule out an American moniker featuring somewhere," Jessica Bridge, of British-based gambling company Ladbrokes Coral, told the Daily Express.
The newlyweds announced their pregnancy earlier this week via a Kensington Palace statement.
"Their Royal Highnesses The Duke and Duchess of Sussex are very pleased to announce that The Duchess of Sussex is expecting a baby in the Spring of 2019. Their Royal Highnesses have appreciated all of the support they have received from people around the world since their wedding in May and are delighted to be able to share this happy news with the public," the message read.
We can't wait to see what they will name their future son or daughter!
Via our sister site Closer Weekly.
- RoyalsInside a play date with Prince George and Princess Charlotte at Kensington Palace
Now To LoveYesterday 3:40pm
- PetsThe online pet product delivery service that just made your life easier
Now To LoveYesterday 2:00pm
- RoyalsIs this a clue that Duchess Meghan is relaunching her lifestyle blog The Tig?
Now To LoveYesterday 11:15am
- CareerFrom Shortland Street to water births: Katherine McRae's new focus
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:09am
- RoyalsNew book details the lives of the photographers who captured the royals behind closed doors
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- FamilyNadene Lomu's tearful confession: Pushed to breaking point after Jonah's death
Woman's DayYesterday 7:45am
- EntertainmentWoman's Day Bonds X-Temp hottest media hunk has been crowned
Woman's DaySep 16, 2019
- TVThe top five moments from Celebrity Treasure Island this week
Now To LoveSep 15, 2019
- CareerHelen Mirren on why being old is 'cool' and marriage is great
The Australian Women's WeeklySep 15, 2019