On paper, working for Prince Harry and his new wife Duchess Meghan sounds like a dream job.
You'd get to travel the world and follow the couple on royal tours, help craft important announcements (like sharing a royal baby bombshell!) and assist with their many inspiring charity and humanitarian projects.
But disappointingly, the Mail Online confirm the royal couple have lost three important staff members from their team since they tied the knot back in May.
Most notably, Meghan's newest recruit - a personal assistant named Melissa - has reportedly handed in her notice for her seemingly glamorous gig.
"It's a real shock. Why would she want to leave such a prestigious job so soon?" An insider told the Daily Mail's columnist Richard Eden over the weekend.
When approached for comment by the publication, Kensington Palace wouldn't officially weigh in.
However the Daily Mail was instead issued a statement from a palace insider, which praised the PA for her hard work in the lead up to the royal wedding.
"Melissa is a hugely talented person. She played a pivotal role in the success of the royal wedding and will be missed by everyone in the royal household," the insider explained.
And she's not the only aide jumping ship, with the Duke and Duchess of Sussex's newly-appointed private secretary Samantha Cohen also announcing her resignation after 17 years working with the royals.
Australian-born Samantha, 49, landed the job of the Sussex's private secretary back in April after Harry's former private secretary Ed Lane Fox stepped down following five years working alongside the father to-be.
A spokesman for Prince Harry said of Fox's departure at the time: "His Royal Highness is hugely grateful to Ed for his hard work during a period that has seen the launch and growth of the Invictus Games, countless tours around the world, and the detailed planning for next month's wedding.
"Ed has led the creation of Prince Harry's private office and the development of His Royal Highness's work across a range of issues since leaving the Armed Forces. He has worked tirelessly, providing valued advice to Prince Harry and leadership of a growing team."
The high turn-over of staff could perhaps be the aftermath of a trying time in the lead up to the royal wedding.
Last month it was claimed Prince Harry suffered somewhat of a wedding "meltdown" in the days and months before he married Meghan Markle.
Biographer Robert Jobson, whose book Charles At Seventy: Thoughts, Hopes And Dreams is about to hit shelves, reportedly says an insider told him that Harry was "petulant and short-tempered" with members of staff in the lead up to his wedding.
Apparently Prince Harry, who has been known to wear his heart on his sleeve, would even raise his voice and say, "What Meghan wants, she gets."
Regardless of why Harry and Meghan's staff members resigned, we wish the royal couple all the best with their search for new palace aides. Fingers crossed they find someone suitable for the role before Baby Sussex arrives next year!
- FamilyAmy Schumer is 'mom-shamed' for returning to work two weeks after having her baby
Now To LoveToday 12:05pm
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine looks pretty in pink at the latest Buckingham Palace Garden Party
Now To LoveToday 9:00am
- TVDancing With The Stars: It's only going to get harder from here on in, says Carol-Ann Hanna
Now To LoveYesterday 2:11pm
- TVOur top three moments from Dancing With The Stars, week six
Now To LoveYesterday 11:45am
- FamilyGemma McCaw on navigating the first few months of motherhood
Woman's DayYesterday 11:20am
- BodyMeet the inspiring Kiwi mum who battled bowel cancer while pregnant
Woman's DayYesterday 11:08am
- FamilyReal Housewives of Auckland's Anne Batley-Burton on the sad secret to her business success
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 8:15am
- MindJo Seagar on the importance of talking about death
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 8:00am
- FamilyThese inspiring people are our individual 'Grandparent of the year' winners
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyMay 20, 2019
- RoyalsAnother royal wedding: All the details from Lady Gabriella Windsor’s gorgeous nuptials
Now To LoveMay 20, 2019
- TVNadia Lim admits Dancing With The Stars is 'the biggest challenge I've ever taken on'
Woman's DayMay 20, 2019